• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

A wonderful distraction

Chill

Red
BRoomer
Tourney Rules:

Starting date: Jan 5th 2008.

Standard clauses:
No Ubers ,the following pokemon are banned:
Lati@s, Deoxys (all forms), Mew, Mewtwo, Rayquaza, Groudon, Kyogre, Wobbuffet, Ho-oh, Lugia, Dialga, Palkia, Manaphy, Giratina, Darkrai and Arcues are not allowed.
Item Clause is OFF (Two or more of the same items are allowed).
Species clause (no two pokemon of the same species allowed).
Sleep clause (Only one pokemon may be slept at a time).
OHKO ban (One hit KO moves are banned)
Double Team is banned
-------------------
This is a single elimination style tournament. You will fight against the opponenet listed next to you. Winner advances. As we have people from many different zones it would be best if you could communicate with your opponent so that you can find a time which works for both of you.

Round 2 Underway!

The9litch vs Coen
ss118 vs Jigglypuff8
Burnsocks vs Rayku- Victor Rayku
SonicZeroX vs Platnum

First Round Complete.

Participants (16):
The9litch vsMysticKenji--victor--
Coen vs Mr Game and Pichu--victor--
Terywj vs ss118--victor--
TombStone vs jigglypuff8--victor--
burntsocks vsTyranitour--victor--
spirtdragon vs Rayku--victor--
Platnum vs asob4--victor--
SonicZeroX vsWikipedia--victor--

The9litch

Smash Apprentice
shoddy or wifi?

hopefully shoddy because most wifi battles include 6 pokesaved hacked pkmn...so it wouldnt be much fun

Coen

BRoomer
BRoomer
shoddy or wifi?

hopefully shoddy because most wifi battles include 6 pokesaved hacked pkmn...so it wouldnt be much fun
Dude, there's no difference between Shoddy pokes and Sav'd pokes as long as the Sav'd ones were hacked with illegal stats.

And I'm interested! I had to forfeit in my own tournament a long time ago and I haven't really had any tournaments since then.

Wii4Mii 99

Smash Lord
To the suprise of everyone, I'll sit this one out. I'll be satisfied with watching the battles.

So, when will the tournament take place?

WHOOP THEM'S BUTTS, KENJI!

Until wii meet again,
Wii4Mii 99

D

Deleted member

Oh what the heck, im in, nothin to lose anyways :-P What day of the week?

D

Deleted member

I will also sponsor this. I don't have my game here, it's at my college, and I go back mid- January. Uopn my return I will trade a Poke made to order so to speak.

I will give the winner 1 Pokemon hand-bred, non-hacked with non-hacked parents. Any IV and legally bred move combination, no EVs, lv 1. Yes, I can breed for hidden power combinations. I will also prove that it is not hacked by taping the hatching, and using rare candies to lv 10 to prove that correct IV combination so it can be double checked on metalkid's IV calculator.

Wii4Mii 99

Smash Lord
It's a online battle system.

Wii4mii, why are you sitting out?
I don't really know... I guess you could say I'll be doing "research"... :evil:

Hey, under your username, where it says, "I heard he hates the Wii", is that refering to mii in any way...?

There's no way I'd be able to do what Umbreon will do for the winner without hacking it (it doesn't matter, as i still don't have WiFi).

Until wii meet again,
Wii4Mii 99

ss118

Smash Master
I will also sponsor this. I don't have my game here, it's at my college, and I go back mid- January. Uopn my return I will trade a Poke made to order so to speak.

I will give the winner 1 Pokemon hand-bred, non-hacked with non-hacked parents. Any IV and legally bred move combination, no EVs, lv 1. Yes, I can breed for hidden power combinations. I will also prove that it is not hacked by taping the hatching, and using rare candies to lv 10 to prove that correct IV combination so it can be double checked on metalkid's IV calculator.
So what happens if you win?

D

Deleted member

I no longer battle, I just do research to help others get better. I've done a lot of research, I've broken several pokemon and found top potential set-ups and such like that. I do happen to have an extremely killer standard team on my game, but it's more for show these days. I also found the absolute best team in the game, but I only use it to be funny.

Anyway, on topic, I can do most anything you can do in pokesav, except I can't do shiny, ribbons to an extent, or RSE moves. I can, however, prove that it isn't hacked in any way.

Wii4Mii 99

Smash Lord
I no longer battle, I just do research to help others get better.
That's basically what I'm in the process of doing right now.

@ Everyone that says WiFi.

Why don't you just sign up Shoddy Battle? It's easy to download, and you can quickly make your team(s).

Until wii meet again,
Wii4Mii 99

Tyrannotaur

Smash Ace
NNID
Tyrannotaur
3DS FC
1075-0952-5696
For me it really depends on when it is. I am moving soon. So my comp wont be hooked up for a bit. Also depends on what the prize is.. Hint Hint(Ice Punch and DD Totodile would rule)..

D

Deleted member

I got a new team to use ;-p Itz been doing pretty good.

TombStone

Smash Journeyman
I don't have full-time access to a computer, plus, it won't download X_x.
You poor deprived person... I used to be DS only. I haven't played Pearl since I downloaded shoddy.

I'm for a Shoddy tourney. My Pearl team is just a bunch of predictable OU whores. Not much fun.

The9litch

Smash Apprentice
Well....I'm for both here, only if we do decide for this to be on wifi, can we shoot for a Friday or weekend?...I dont have access to wifi unless at my friends house, so i would like to know in advance...also I doubt we can get all the rounds done in one day since every wont be online at once =/

Zook

Perpetual Lazy Bum
Yes, it should definately be on a weekend. (Preferably not thins weekend, I don't think I'll have computer access...)

Will illegal movesets, such as a DDance/Ice Punch Feraligatr or a Cross Chop/Psycho Cut medicham be allowed?

ss118

Smash Master
Will illegal movesets, such as a DDance/Ice Punch Feraligatr or a Cross Chop/Psycho Cut medicham be allowed?
I believe The Ice Punch/ DD feraligator is legal, can't say about the Medicham.

On the other hand, it would be chaos if I were to use the feared Belly drum/ Aqua Jet Azumarill!

Unfortuantely, I would say "no" to the illegal movesets thing.

Chill

Red
BRoomer
I'll try and set this up before the break is over. I know I said shoddy but I kind of want to use wifi. If you use shoddy whats the point in giving you a DP pokemon? I know someone people use both. I'll likely go with shoddy though.

lol that was so pointless.

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
I'll try and set this up before the break is over. I know I said shoddy but I kind of want to use wifi. If you use shoddy whats the point in giving you a DP pokemon? I know someone people use both. I'll likely go with shoddy though.

lol that was so pointless.

Aw...i it's Wifi then I can't participate...hope mine gets fixed soon...but then I'll have to work on a team...

Top Bottom