• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

A wonderful distraction

D

Deleted member

So, any idea when this is happening? I wanna try and make sure i have at least a little free time then.

Wii4Mii 99

Smash Lord
How does Jan 5 to begin sound?
Just so everyone knows, its on a Saturday.

Also, I still haven't heard from you, Chill.

1) Why do you hate the wii?

2) Does that sentence portray to mii in any way? (You know, if I could change my username, I'd instead be "The Revolution"). Either way, I don't think it does.

Until wii meet again,
The Revolution

Wii4Mii 99

Smash Lord
What gets both DDance and Ice Punch, besides other Feraligatrs? He didn't get DD in Emerald, btw.
But can't you get a female Feraligatr from DP that has DD and a male Feraligatr from Emerald that has Ice Punch and just breed them together?

Until wii meet again,
Wii4Mii 99

ss118

Smash Master
Ice Punch isn't a breedable move, it's from a move tutor.

however, this isn't the place to discuss this.

I'm not sure if I can do this.... if it's on Jan 5th, fine, but plz don't change it!

Shiri

Smash Chump
:yoshi: Tutor moves can be bred if both parents have them and if the baby can learn it.

Chill

Red
BRoomer
I'm not doing both wifi and shoddy. Sorry celebi but you're going to need to dowload the program if you want to participate. It's not like its a huge file or anything. Once you do just copy pasta your team from your game and you're set.

Wii4, it has nothing to do with you. It's just a joke.

Let me know if you are not on the list of participants.

D

Deleted member

only males can pass moves to eggs, tutored or not. shame on you shiri.

if this is online, will I still be breeding a poke for the winner? you guys tell me.

Shiri

Smash Chump
:yoshi: Breed me something, Max. I want the best Dunsparce you can muster.

Wii4Mii 99

Smash Lord
I'm not doing both wifi and shoddy. Sorry celebi but you're going to need to dowload the program if you want to participate. It's not like its a huge file or anything. Once you do just copy pasta your team from your game and you're set.

Wii4, it has nothing to do with you. It's just a joke.

Let me know if you are not on the list of participants.
OK, sorry if I made you look bad or anything.

I am on the list of non-participants.

Until wii meet again,
Wii4Mii 99

D

Deleted member

:yoshi: Breed me something, Max. I want the best Dunsparce you can muster.
I trade you most anything you want anyway. I'd rather not give you anything in the finals just so you don't forfeit to avoid taking someone else's poke-prize. You do-gooder you.

Azumarill is EZPZ.

D

Deleted member

Shiri wants a dunsparce too? Bested again, id better start playing lacrosse, hopefully he doesnt play that.

mood4food77

Smash Hero
i have a track meet on teh 5th...DAM YOU TRACK MEETS!

MUST YOU OWN MY LIFE!

oh well, good luck to all of you

Wii4Mii 99

Smash Lord
In Shoddy you're only supposed to use up to 255 right?
I'm assuming you're talking about EVs. For the EV total, you can use up to 510, but for a max. in one stat, the highest is, indeed, 255. However, it's better to use 252, since it's still divisable by 4 and allows you to put 252 in another stat, but also put a remaining 4 in HP or Speed or something.

Until wii meet again,
Wii4Mii 99

The9litch

Smash Apprentice
Im going to use the most cookie cutter OU team EVER!!! If you guys hate teams like that, I'm sorry but I gotta do it and to Rayku : you faced this team before and one of the few to beat it. but this time, You will go down

D

Deleted member

I'm building a team where every pokemon can counter skarm or bliss :-P. And itll probably have dunsparce in it.

SonicZeroX

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4425-1491-5645
Shoddy? lol I haven't ever played that but count me in anyways.

DA_RAIN

Smash Apprentice
a beast joly garchomp would be nice will you trade me 1 neway i have good trades

is there a way to watch battles i want 2 watch ppl play

TombStone

Smash Journeyman
Shoddy? lol I haven't ever played that but count me in anyways.
You should try it out before the tournament. I lost a lot while adjusting to it (it's really choppy at first).

Btw, are there going to be restrictions for hax items like King's Rock and Bright Powder? Or can we use/prepare counters for that stuff?

Top Bottom