• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

A wonderful distraction

TombStone

Smash Journeyman
>__< Is anyone else having trouble getting onto shoddy?? This is starting to annoy me.

Wii4Mii 99

Smash Lord
>__< Is anyone else having trouble getting onto shoddy?? This is starting to annoy me.
Yes. As soon as I came to this thread, I remembered today is the tourney, so I hustled to get over to Shoddy, and it won't load correctly. I doesn't show mii any servers, even if I click "Refresh".

Until wii meet again,
Wii4mii 99

TombStone

Smash Journeyman
Yes. As soon as I came to this thread, I remembered today is the tourney, so I hustled to get over to Shoddy, and it won't load correctly. I doesn't show mii any servers, even if I click "Refresh".

Until wii meet again,
Wii4mii 99
Ok, I finally got it to work by clicking Refresh like 10 times out of frustration, lol. Try that, and eventually the list should come up. The Official server seems to be down though...

Wii4Mii 99

Smash Lord
Ok, I finally got it to work by clicking Refresh like 10 times out of frustration, lol. Try that, and eventually the list should come up. The Official server seems to be down though...
O_O

Dude, that's exactly what I did after I posted my above post. Except... I clicked out of frustration at least 20 times.

Until wii meet again,
Wii4Mii 99

TombStone

Smash Journeyman
O_O

Dude, that's exactly what I did after I posted my above post. Except... I clicked out of frustration at least 20 times.

Until wii meet again,
Wii4Mii 99
Ummm...maybe exit the shoddy menu altogether and try again...? I did that a lot too...I dunno :dizzy:

...anytime Chill feels like signing on would be nice...
This sucks...

Btw, what server did you use Terywj?

D

Deleted member

Im on the pmb one cuz official isnt working. I think my opponent quit tourney cuz he hasnt been on and hasnt responded to me. wii4mii, whats ur name on shoddy?

Wii4Mii 99

Smash Lord
Im on the pmb one cuz official isnt working. I think my opponent quit tourney cuz he hasnt been on and hasnt responded to me. wii4mii, whats ur name on shoddy?
Wii4Mii 99. Don't try to challenge mii, though. I'm going on a non-battling streak. I think I'm doing pretty good.

Naw, I just feel like battling anyone yet. I want to battle UU people, anyways.

Until wii meet again,
Wii4Mii 99

Wii4Mii 99

Smash Lord
I...I won! I can't believe I won! I think I'm going to...to...*jpp8 fainted*.
lawlz.

burntsocks, if your opponent doesn't respond, then he automatically forfeits.

Until wii meet again,
Wii4Mii 99

Edit: Friendly match between tombstone and burntsocks now.

Edit: TS 6-0s BS's UU team.

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
ARGH!! Great, not only that I lost in the tourney, (I suck anyway) now I can't even watch others battle because my Shoddy is ****ed up. God.

Wii4Mii 99

Smash Lord
ARGH!! Great, not only that I lost in the tourney, (I suck anyway) now I can't even watch others battle because my Shoddy is ****ed up. God.
I feel sorry for you, buddy.

Until wii meet again,
Wii4Mii 99

D

Deleted member

Wii4mii, that was mii and kenji making fun of u, not tombstone. Silly.

Edit: Whyd u have to tell them i got 6-0d, even if it was an UU team. WHY!

SonicZeroX

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4425-1491-5645
Bleh shoddy doesn't seem to work at all on my computer, any my brother's computer is being used. Oh well I guess I'm fine as long as Wikipedia doesn't log on :V

D

Deleted member

Chill, my opponent hasnt responded, and im going to sleep soon. Is that an auto win for me?

Wii4Mii 99

Smash Lord
Wii4mii, that was mii and kenji making fun of u, not tombstone. Silly.

Edit: Whyd u have to tell them i got 6-0d, even if it was an UU team. WHY!
I said you got 6-0d to get my revenge on you. :evil:

Besides, Kenji would never do anything like that.

Okay, so here's the people that are actually participating:

MysticKenji (Kenji)
The9litch
ss118 (Articanus)
Terywj
Tombstone (Tombstone4390) (Did I get the number right?)
burntsocks (bresslerkid)
jigglyppuff8 (jpp8)
SonicZeroX
Wikipedia

The9litch > Kenji
ss118 > Terywj
jpp8 > Tombstone
burntsocks's opponent hasn't responded.
Wii've heard some talk from SonicZeroX and Wikipedia, but haven't heard about a battle yet.

Chill, if burntsock's opponent doesn't respond to him, then that's an automatic win for socks, isn't it?

Until wii meet again,
Wii4Mii 99

D

Deleted member

Wait, that may not be the case, since many people on the list on the first page arent participating. I think there's an odd number now :/

The9litch

Smash Apprentice
I have to wait for Coen's match so I know who I face next

EDIT: my shoddy sn is krisangel just in case one of you guys see me online and wanna test stuff

ss118

Smash Master
Wait, that may not be the case, since many people on the list on the first page arent participating. I think there's an odd number now :/
if theres anyone who isn't going to participate, i believe they should be taken out and replaced with a "bye".

Some people are going to get lucky

Top Bottom