• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

A wonderful distraction

D

Deleted member

Opponent not found.

Still waiting/searching.
Im pretty sure that if he hasnt responded by now, its an auto win for u. And that means u face....Mii!.... i think, im not sure.

ss118

Smash Master
let me make sure about everything:

1st Round

The9litch vsMysticKenji--victor-- The9litch
Coen vs Mr Game and Pichu--victor-- N/A 1
Terywj vs ss118--victor-- ss118
TombStone vs jigglypuff8--victor-- jigglypuff8
burntsocks vsTyranitour--victor-- burntsocks
spirtdragon vs Rayku--victor-- Rayku(default)
Platnum vs asob4--victor-- N/A 2
SonicZeroX vs Wikipedia-- victor-- SonicZeroX(default)

2nd Round

The9litch vs N/A 1--victor--
ss118 vs jigglypuff8--victor--
burntsocks vs Rayku(default)--victor--
N/A 2 vs SonicZeroX(default)--victor--

correct me if I'm wrong please

SonicZeroX

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4425-1491-5645
Well I'm still here and Wikipedia doesn't seem to be, so do I win be default?

ss118

Smash Master
Well I'm still here and Wikipedia doesn't seem to be, so do I win be default?
I added that.

You and Rayku should still look for your 1st round opponents till Tuesday. After Tuesday(AKA Wednsday), 1st round should be officially over and the brackets for 2nd round should be up. Then we have to do the same thing for 2nd round, the 3rd, then finals.

Chill

Red
BRoomer
lawlz, what he said.

I was going to to suggest that we give them just a little bit of time as stuff can come up. If they haven't shown by then to give you a battle I may just make this a round robin for active players.

ss118

Smash Master
Hey now, I decide if this becomes a round robin, so stfu!

loljkroflmaoplzdontbanmePIE!!!

Anyhow, that could work. I would personally like double elimination, but this is your tourney.

What is your idea on teams? Because I made and on-the-spot team against Terywj, since I was on my parents CPU and was limited in time. I hope I don't have to stick with it the whole time: hell, I don't remember what it was!(something including a Gyarados with Body Slam and PorygonZ w/ Rest and Snore)

ss118

Smash Master
Bout time. I'll edit back the post as soon as the match happens.

Anyone hear anything from Coen, Mr. Game and Pichu, Spiritdragon, Asob4, or Platnum?

I would hate for them all to be immediantly eliminated T.T

ss118

Smash Master
I'm not trolling this hread lol.
Anyway, be sure to post the results of those two matches immediantly after they happen: if they happen.

If they don't happen, Chill may just let you two take the 2 byes instead, since Rayku and SonicZeroX WERE here first.

spiritdragon

Smash Ace
So...what's happened? Did Rayku win by default or is it extended until today? Cause I'm still waiting on Shoddy right now.

If I at least knew his shoddy name...

ss118

Smash Master
I don't know, to be honest :/
I might as well fit you and Wikipedia into the Byes, but ill leave that to the jurisdiction of Chill.

spiritdragon

Smash Ace
Ok know what I'm just going to drop the tournament, I don't have ANY info about the other guy so I don't know his time zone/when he's on/shoddy name/etc. so whatever :ohwell:

Wikipedia

Smash Lord
...I will be in class at that time. If you didn't get that, I live on the west coast (Pacific Standard Time) which would make that noon for me.

ss118

Smash Master
*sigh*

since everyone is trying, at least, i don't see any reason why this shouldn't be extended to this saturday.

BUT THAT'S IT!!!

D

Deleted member

Agreed. If sonic and wikipedia dont work it out by then, u both get the kick, i think. I dont think we should have to wait more than that for u two to get a battle :/

D

Deleted member

NOOOOO! *Breaks out into intense sobs* WHY DOES TTAR HAVE TO BE SO FREAKING CHEAP. Omg, rayku is an ubr, shouldnt he be banned from the tourney :)

ss118

Smash Master
Wikipedia and SonicZeroX.
PM each other and, instead of hoping to randomly be on at the same time, plan a specific date.

I understand you are in 2 different zones, but still! We shouldn't have to put out the date this long.

Coen, try doing that, and I'm sorry if he doesn't respond, but he wil be eliminated.

*Edited out last part cause I'm a dumb $|-|IT.

Wikipedia

Smash Lord
...I am online. Sorry you guys for the wait, it is harder than I thought to coordinate with someone on the opposite coast.

SonicZeroX

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4425-1491-5645
...I am online. Sorry you guys for the wait, it is harder than I thought to coordinate with someone on the opposite coast.
K hold on I gotta kick my friend of the computer to use it >_>

I win =D

Rayku

Smash Lord
NOOOOO! *Breaks out into intense sobs* WHY DOES TTAR HAVE TO BE SO FREAKING CHEAP. Omg, rayku is an ubr, shouldnt he be banned from the tourney :)
Heh. Thanks. Maybe I'll get just as fortunate throughout the rest of the tourney.

PS: SHHHHHHHHHHHH on my team dude >.>

Top Bottom