• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

A wonderful distraction

D

Deleted member

I have my DS, I can breed any Pokemon to specification when the winner is announced.

SonicZeroX

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4425-1491-5645
So far:

Round 2

The9litch vs Coen(Default)
ss118 vs Jigglypuff8
Burnsocks vs Rayku- Victor Rayku
SonicZeroX vs Bye

The 'Bye' may be filled in by a random person whom didn't have a chance to earlier participate, or who has already been eliminated. Hell, Sonic, you may even get off into 3rd round scott-free.
That would be nice =D

platnum

Smash Lord
So far:

Round 2

The9litch vs Coen(Default)
ss118 vs Jigglypuff8
Burnsocks vs Rayku- Victor Rayku
SonicZeroX vs Bye

The 'Bye' may be filled in by a random person whom didn't have a chance to earlier participate, or who has already been eliminated. Hell, Sonic, you may even get off into 3rd round scott-free.
Can I take the spot?

ss118

Smash Master
Platnum you are one lucky sunuva....

Anyhow, you take the spot since your opponent, Abos4 or w/e, hasn't even bothered to post here.

So that concludes Round 1(finally!). Please proceed o find your round 2 opponent and declare a winner.

Good luck to everyone!

Rayku

Smash Lord
oh what it's only round 2? Man. I have to wait forever for these things to go down.

OH WELL =P

D

Deleted member

ZOMG RAYKU IS RANKED NUMBER 84 on shoddy and freakin rising. Good luck.

Coen

BRoomer
BRoomer
I'm forfeiting. I don't have access to shoddy at the moment since my own PC is acting really strange.

sorry =(

Shiri

Smash Chump
:yoshi: Wow, Coen. You should tear my heart in two and stomp on it some more.

No, really. It's cool.

The9litch

Smash Apprentice
Sorry dudes...my pc is really ****ed up and i have no ther way to access shoddy...Count me out, I forfeit =[ .. gl to you all

TombStone

Smash Journeyman
omgggg Jigglyppuff8 where are you? Don't knock me out and then disqualify yourself!! :urg:

ss118

Smash Master
I sent him one last PM.

If he doesn't respond by Thursday.... well, the date is up to the jurisdiction of Chill. I don't like saying "I win my match by default."

Rayku

Smash Lord
I haven't been able to get on smashboards for like 3 days for some reason.

SonicZeroX, when's the best time for you to battle?

ss118

Smash Master
I have an idea.

Since we're all on the East coast(me, Rayku + SonicZeroX), why don't we ALL get online at 10:00 am on Saturday? Then we can wrap this whole thing up!

Plz tell me if there's anything happening. For me, I am not available after 5 on Friday, 12 pm on saturday, or 12 pm on sunday. But on sunday, I can get on around 7 or 8, if necessary.

Top Bottom