• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

A wild Gmoneymon has Appeared

Status
Not open for further replies.

Masky

Smash Master
Um... you guys do realize that Wobuffet is one of the most powerful pokemon, right?

McRib

Smash Journeyman
It looks to me like John Connormon, but thats just me. Gmoney no longer tornados people, he only does the best move in the world which is GGGGGGIIIIIGAAAAAAAAAAA DDRRRRRRRIIIIIIILLLL BBBBRRRRRREEEAAAAKKKKKKERRRRRRRRR!

I think this thread should be closed now.

HunterSFL

Smash Rookie
Nah, here's me really dropping the bomb on this thread.

A wild GMONEYMON appeared!

AFROTHUNDAMON uses Free Grenade!

It sits patiently!

GMONEYMON uses Tornado!

Tornado does not affect AFROTHUNDAMON!

Free Grenade Explodes!

AFROTHUNDAMON uses Up Tilt!

GMONEYMON faints!

GMONEYMON's trainer uses Full Revive!

AFROTHUNDAMON uses Up Tilt!

GMONEYMON uses Use Wario!

AFROTHUNDAMON faints!

AFROTHUNDAMON's trainer uses Full Revive!

AFROTHUNDAMON uses Adapt!

It gains new techniques!

GMONEYMON uses Use Wario!

It does not affect AFROTHUNDAMON!

AFROTHUNDAMON uses Try!

AFROTHUNDAMON's attack sharply rose!
AFROTHUNDAMON's defense sharply rose!

GMONEYMON uses Down Smash!

It does not affect AFROTHUNDAMON!

GMONEYMON's trainer whites out!!

--------

e: There. Now the thread is over.

mkGmoney

Smash Ace
Jacksonville, FL (UNF) Location: Tavares, FL (for
All I know is that I've played Melee for about 12 hours in the past two days and that game is amazing! I feel like Zoro. I guess I'm going back to maining Wario too because MK is extremely boring to me now. Farts are all that makes Brawl fun for me at the moment.

Hunter, it really took you 10 minutes to make that image? You're such a dedicated member of the Gmoney fan club! Soon you'll earn that super secret decoder ring you've been wanting!~♥♥

Finch, let's play Melee! double cheeseburger match at Gigs? I want to play my Falcon against your ICs again...

hungrybox

Smash Legend
Orlando, FL (walking distance from the Loop)
All I know is that I've played Melee for about 12 hours in the past two days and that game is amazing! I feel like Zoro. I guess I'm going back to maining Wario too because MK is extremely boring to me now. Farts are all that makes Brawl fun for me at the moment.

Hunter, it really took you 10 minutes to make that image? You're such a dedicated member of the Gmoney fan club! Soon you'll earn that super secret decoder ring you've been wanting!~♥♥

Finch, let's play Melee! double cheeseburger match at Gigs? I want to play my Falcon against your ICs again...
God has touched this thread.

AfroQT

Smash Master

We just wanted to let you know that whenever we need a good laugh, we think of you.

Finch

Smash Lord

I don't. It's annoying listening to you cry every time I chaingrab you.

HunterSFL

Smash Rookie
We just wanted to let you know that whenever we need a good laugh, we think of you.
Pretty much sums it up. :laugh:

hahaha hunter that **** was too funny, you guys must really be bored
I'm at a hotel in Naples for the week for work. 'Bored' barely scratches the surface.

I don't. It's annoying listening to you cry every time I chaingrab you.
:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Finch

Smash Lord
Gmoney is the best melee player in jacksonville. He told me himself so it must be true. He also told me he has better DI than m2k. Soon he'll be the best in the world.

mkGmoney

Smash Ace
Jacksonville, FL (UNF) Location: Tavares, FL (for
Gmoney is the best melee player in jacksonville. He told me himself so it must be true. He also told me he has better DI than m2k. Soon he'll be the best in the world.
Finch, you should work for Fox News cause you wreck at twisting things (mainly *****). I'm sorry that you can't detect the sarcasm or sadness that emanates from me when I say that I was the best Melee player in Jacksonville, FL (I even told you we're garbage in comparison to most all other scenes). I hope C-PO or someone else is a lot better than me right now. You also can't tell me you wouldn't be surprised if M2K died at 70 percent from a diminished shuttle loop at the center of Hylian Cruise. I just pointed out to you that most of the time I survived until higher percents during out fast1 set, which doesn't change the fact that he's a much better player than me. Then you went off into this rant about how I need to show more respect for the guy, heh. I can recognize that he's better than me, sure. However, being good at a game is no reason to respect someone as a person (but M2K was a cool guy when I got to know him). Take things as you will. You still make me laugh.

who wants to get 4-stocked by me in melee?
Finch would seeing as he gets 4stocked by even my garbage Jiggs. :laugh:

---

♥ you guys

---

Frames, are we still on for that stupid MM on those hacked stages? What food was this MM for again, by the way? I'm going to use Wario! *loses power points* :lick:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom