• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

A Taste Of Buffalo 3 SSBB SSBM 10/3 WNY Buffalo! Best Tourney Yet!! MikeHaze!!!

Cloud XV

Smash Cadet
tourney virgin eh? good luck on your first tourney:chuckle:
This is my 3rd tourney, first time I wentto ATOB Pika Pika! ***** everyone at melee.:laugh:
Never stood a chance...
Is there gonna be any competition besides Pika Pika! in Melee singles?

Plus good luck to everyone at the tourney tommorow an just remember,
"Just have fun with it"

soma ghost

Smash Journeyman
Since brawl is first are we gonna be able to play melee friendlies at the same time as the brawl tourney? Or do I have to show up early for friendlies? I'll probably be there at about 11:30 anyways ,so I'm just wondering.

Gaia_x

Smash Champion
Im not bringing my wii anymore. But will still bring a recording setup.

-Cura

Asylum

Smash Journeyman
Maybe you should tell people EXACTLY where to go. Theres like 26 different parking lots and I had to spend an hour last time looking for it.

BluePeachy100

Smash Champion
Attwntion Brawl Is First See U Bright And Early Tomarrow

Remember To Shower!
Melee should be first! ;_;

11:30 we all start pouring into the room and then wait for Marth123 to brg the Tv's. :laugh:
So it's gonna be like last time? I'm just gonna wait outside the Bacon Hall, and not wander around aimlessly relying on seeing people and saying "Smash bros. Tourney?"

This is my 3rd tourney, first time I wentto ATOB Pika Pika! ***** everyone at melee.:laugh:
Never stood a chance...
Is there gonna be any competition besides Pika Pika! in Melee singles?

Plus good luck to everyone at the tourney tommorow an just remember,
"Just have fun with it"
I'm gonna be competition![/lie] Is Moonshine coming? =o

Also, Blaze is confirmed, be afraid Brawl playerz!!!!!

BluePeachy100

Smash Champion
Thank you, someone who agree's. Like I said, playing Brawl right before Melee can throw off your tech skill as well. I remember, I wanted to play you, but never got the chance. I guess tomorrow's the day. ^^;

Winnie The Pooh.

Cloud XV

Smash Cadet
Moonshine isnt coming. Has Work....

Edit: He just siad he's prob gonna be able to make it justin time for Melee singles..my error.

Mario Moonshine

Smash Journeyman
...and melee doubles. Let's see how early I can escape from work :p (melee first would be horrible for my schedule, however lack of brawl's existence altogether would be great for my general well-being and mood)

BluePeachy100

Smash Champion
I can't believe I forgot you. There are so many people to factor in. If Jesaih shows up that only makes the predictions more difficult... Wow... I wanna get four-stocked by your tomorrow. :3 I'll b e the black kid with the glasses, and Afropuff[/nerd]

soma ghost

Smash Journeyman
Cool that's what I was planning but since brawl is first I didn't know weather or not anyone would be there for melee.

Asylum

Smash Journeyman
Are you ashamed? Nervous? Think she'll get bored? Or think other people are going to be looking at her / asking to go out with her? I swear if someone does that they're done.

marth126

Smash Journeyman
hey all see u all tomarrow their will be melee friendlies all day in a nother room just bring setups so it works thanks and isnt lain that sicko ic

Asylum

Smash Journeyman
Yes he is. And Marth126, have Melee first so everyone doesn't lose their tech skill.

Also, is there going to be any food or snacks there?

Lastly, where exactly will the tournament be held? I spent around over an hour trying to find it last time.

marth126

Smash Journeyman
Sorry brawl first its been voted on very sorry ill post map enter bacon hall up stairs take right or call me 716 803 2019

BluePeachy100

Smash Champion
Not ashamed. More like people would be looking at her, and try to ask her out.(I would beat the living s**t out of anyone who dares to do that. >_>) Also, I feel like I can't act "dudish" around her, and if I lose a match or something, I would feel UBER embarrased, also, it feels like it's extra pressure. ^^;

Bacon Hall... Oh, and pizza will be served there. I'll bring my set up.

If you're going to make Brawl first, at leats give people time between Brawl and Melee to regain their tech skill. =/

Asylum

Smash Journeyman
Not ashamed. More like people would be looking at her, and try to ask her out.(I would beat the living s**t out of anyone who dares to do that. >_>) Also, I feel like I can't act "dudish" around her, and if I lose a match or something, I would feel UBER embarrased, also, it feels like it's extra pressure. ^^;

Bacon Hall... Oh, and pizza will be served there. I'll bring my set up.

If you're going to make Brawl first, at leats give people time between Brawl and Melee to regain their tech skill. =/
I feel the same as you. You might have to watch me beat up some guys.

altairian

Smash Lord
Brawl first kinda blows =\
Oh well guess I'll be playing friendlies for a while after with anyone not playing melee.

Also infinite replay is all set up on my wii so make sure we use it as the setup for the big matches!

Asylum

Smash Journeyman
I'd provide backup if needed, heh. There's some places you don't go, and girlfriends are HIGHLY marked territory.
I agree completely. I might take you up on your offer if need be. Alright, well I'm gonna get some rest for tomorrow. I'm not sure exactly what you look like, but I'm sure you'll be able to find me. Take it easy everyone. Night.

shboke

Smash Journeyman
ahh i wish i could go, i would defend tom's gf easily, and she knows that (: i need to get some stress out and what better way to do it!

Asylum

Smash Journeyman
She thinks you're weird for jumping on me at the mall. Then you were all over me acting kind of gay last tourmament. Regardless you're my friend but man, personal space ;)

Top Bottom