• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

A Taste Of Buffalo 3 SSBB SSBM 10/3 WNY Buffalo! Best Tourney Yet!! MikeHaze!!!

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
ohio probly can't make it. There'd have to probly be an earthquake or something to get us to go. Even then we probly couldn't go because of the earthquake.

Much closer tourney, same day, easier $$, less travel, homework, etc. I'll try for the next one though.

that, good sir, is how I know that youve never been to a Buff. tourney before.

Even they will tell you that when it comes to smash, there is no easier money than buffalo.

I know you cant go, but definitely dont use THAT as one of your arguing points.

ithrowthings

Smash Lord
NNID
ithrowthings
kinda funny cause as I was writing "easier $$" I was thinkin to myself that the tournies are probly about equal in skill level. But 4 hour drive each way as opposed to 30 minute drive.... Also, Heat transfer, Circuits, and Fluids are kicking my *** this semester, I need more time to study.

Kantō

Smash Champion
Kid cant come and neither can CJ now?? what the hell guys! well mabye ill do much better without u guys there hahaa

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
just a small note, for the size adn number of attendance for these WNY events, 10 bucks per event is kinda high...

maybe consider 5-10$ entry fees and 5$ per event for future tourneys, in buff and syr...

Cloud XV

Smash Cadet
just a small note, for the size adn number of attendance for these WNY events, 10 bucks per event is kinda high...

maybe consider 5-10$ entry fees and 5$ per event for future tourneys, in buff and syr...

Or for fun we could personally hold smaller Tourneys for lower amounts of money within the origonal Tourney itself.. O.o
Just throwing ideas out there :laugh:

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
like i just think 10 dollars for side events that arent getting the good kind of turn out is a bit much.

5/10 dollar venue

10 dollar B/M singles based on which has the higher turn out.

and 5$ for everything else would come out to 30$ for everything instead of 50$ which can make a big difference for people. not to mention the fact that people are more likely to enter tourneys that they think or know that they will lose if its not going to put them in the poor house.

kozimoto

Smash Journeyman
Niagara Falls NY. US , Strasbourg, France
I agree, it wasn't all that cramped. But next time I'll bring complementary deoderant for people. ._.
yeh seriously that place smelled like taco meat......before the mighty taco got there........just tell ez you want the tables outside of the room and then ull have plenty of room to move around. last time it was just ridiculous:dizzy:

Foy

Smash Champion
Yo, someone link this thread with the thread for the rules of smash.

The one with the rule that you take a shower before you go to tournaments.

Kantō

Smash Champion
i think its sad that smashboards has to remind people to shower. come on people how were u raised?

Cloud XV

Smash Cadet
i think its sad that smashboards has to remind people to shower. come on people how were u raised?
I was raised in the wilderness trained by wolves, later adopted by a local traveler.
I was trained to play Smash, whenever I broke a highscore I got a big steak:bee:

marth126

Smash Journeyman
Ayoooooooo Everyone Shower
What If I Had A Huge Tourney And Donated Funds To Gameunicon
Would It Work? Would People Come?

soma ghost

Smash Journeyman
People better show at this because I have been turning down all sorts of invitations this week for October 3rd. Is anyone else that's going to this maining Link or Mario? just curious.

Cloud XV

Smash Cadet
People better show at this because I have been turning down all sorts of invitations this week for October 3rd. Is anyone else that's going to this maining Link or Mario? just curious.
Brawl or Melee? Also dont worry alot of people will be here... (hopefully)

Top Bottom