• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

A Taste Of Buffalo 3 Results+Shoutouts Thread! 10/3

CJTHeroofTime

Smash Lord
Good **** Cura, in both singles and doubles. Altarian, good job, keep at it. Oh, you too Bry. 5th, good ****.

I wish I coulda made this, I need a rematch MM with both Goggles and Pika, and I never got to MM Jessie.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
Jesse started playing again when we took him to SNES and he got 17th out of like 140...

lol

thread should be up by the end of the day

BluePeachy100

Smash Champion
I'd be up for a Roc tourney. Need a ride, though. ._.

Hubble, you should've shown up!!!! I got better. ;_; Not much better, but... better. :3

Also, thanks Cross, although, it seemed like you got extremely serious last stock, I was like. "O.o" and couldn't even keep up. ^^;

BluePeachy100

Smash Champion
If I could've, I would've taken you back to FD.

First match: BP wins, two stocks.
Second Match: Obama wins, I forgot how many stocks) Japes is gay.
Third match: Stupidity on my part... guess where I counterpicked.... just guess.

FallaceTW

Smash Rookie
I hope we can host up another tourney here in Buffalo, some point this November. That'll be great, since most people will be heading home by December.

san.

1/Sympathy = Divide By Zero
NNID
Sansoldier
3DS FC
4957-2846-2924
That would be nice. People seem to love brawl more in buffalo than Rochester&Ithaca, lol.

Top Bottom