• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

A Smash Love Story of Epic Porportions

YOSHIDO

Smash Ace
Hey everyone. Sigh.. lol it hurts to see how the mods destroyed the yoshi smash forum. But any way I'm here to tell yall about my story of random heart felt love. K so basicly about 2 years ago I put up some matches on youtube of my friends and I playin smash. I was my main yoshi ofcoarse. An well this it got a couple of veiws. An some people added me as a friend. One of them happend to be a girl whose screen name was Batty9. I didn't think anything of it. I thought she would be some fat ugly white chick with a bad case of acne. Anyway we were just causal youtube friends that would send each other vids and say hi every now an then. Then around 4 months ago she asked if i had a Facebook. I was like yeah you should hit me up.

Part 2. To my pleasant surprise Batty9 turned out to be freaking gorgeous and is a rising freshmen in college. so that when we really started talking more than just random chats. We started talkin to each other over facebook instant messages, then over aim. Then one day she gave me her number. Lol i was like Omg Omg Omg OMg u know. Well any way i called her. and we basicly started talking on the phone every night. Then we started going out.

Part3
I forgot to mention the one problem. Shes in Va im in SC. So offcoarse this call for a meet up. So im saving to see her right. Waited like 2 months. The date gets pushed back becuase of buying books and stuff. Then when everything is set to see her. THe night before, My car freaking BREAKS DOWN. WTF MAN. It was a Saaaaddd night. I got yelled at, we both were quite sad and disappointed. Lol But i was determined to see her. So then i save up my money and get a bus ticket like 4 weeks later, I get on that greyhound. It was like an 8 hour bus ride. But it was soo worth it.

Part4. I got of that bus yall. An i was like OMG BRiii BRIII!!! lol i was soo happy. I got to stay up with her for the weekend. It was easily the best weekend of my life. It sucked balls leaving but I plan to see her very soon after exams. But yeah that my lil smash story. It was crazy random and epic lol. U don't know how much i've prayed and thanks God. But yeah things are goin great. and if it lets me I'll post a pic.

Zodiac

Smash Master
That is a truly touching story.For realz, I know how cool it is when you get to meet a girl that you have a long distance relationship with, congrats yo.

JrdnS

Smash Ace
wow. thats pretty cool. smash changes lives. but wheres part three? and what is the pic off it doesnt show on my comp?

YOSHIDO

Smash Ace
omg I don't know what happend to that. I guess i can just repost the 3rd part. And I get some the pic up soon.

Grunt

Smash Master
That is some nice hair!
XD
That's pretty cool, smash can change lives in more ways than just traveling and money.

Da Shuffla

Smash Lord
I love the hair, man. Congrats. One more reason why Smash is so amazing.

Shasta

Smash Cadet
Its nice story and sweet, but I would have to say I am not as lucky as you and everytime something good happens to me well u know the rest, so congrats.

Candide

Smash Apprentice
Ha ha, that hair even makes you look kind of Yoshi-like. Best of luck to both of you. Do you two play Smash together, then?

YOSHIDO

Smash Ace
lol thanks for the comments. An lol when i bring my gamecube next time we do plan to play a lil bit lol. Hey !! Dr. PeePee long time no see. How've you been.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
lol thanks for the comments. An lol when i bring my gamecube next time we do plan to play a lil bit lol. Hey !! Dr. PeePee long time no see. How've you been.
Too right man, it's been foreeeeever lol.

You still workin on that Yoshi?...dumb question lol.

I've gotten up there with LoZR and Ali in Melee, and I'm at the very top in Brawl for NC (I'd rather have that reversed though lol don't hate me Melee people!).

How are SC things?

YOSHIDO

Smash Ace
Too right man, it's been foreeeeever lol.

You still workin on that Yoshi?...dumb question lol.

I've gotten up there with LoZR and Ali in Melee, and I'm at the very top in Brawl for NC (I'd rather have that reversed though lol don't hate me Melee people!).

How are SC things?
nice man. Well most peeps here have stoped playing brawl. I do miss melee. Me and some of my friends are playing again. I did get to play Ali this summer at Animazment. It was alot of fun. But yeah sc is dyen in the smash department. sigh....

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
wow, what a......

touching story, who would have thought Smash would bring love, congrats nonetheless.

xxmisa

Smash Rookie
lol long distance relationships do suck....but this one is the best! yoshido is the greatest boyfriend a girl cold have. plus he loves anime as much as i do. <3

Top Bottom