• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

A Second Dojo (DEBUNKED)

Status
Not open for further replies.

NoNessNoProblem

Smash Ace
1. NEW ITEM: BITTER SPRAY

Origin: Pikmin 2 (2004)

The Bitter Spray from Pikmin works as such: upon obtaining it, press A to use it. It will release a small blast much like in the game and any foes caught in the blast will be temporarily turned to stone. They cannot physically move, andyou cannot physically move them. However, feel free to attack at will! Damage will be cut in half, though, as your opponent also gets more immunity from the stone. Use it to buy time or to rack up damage.

This item is so cheap...so you can just be on the cliff and at least one free kill if used right

RobinotX

Smash Apprentice
NNID
RobinotX
Unfortunately for him, he made one small slip up which i'm amazed no one noticed.

He thought it would be safe to confirm one pokemon: Blaziken

However he presumaly forgot that thanks to Gimpyfish and his thread we know torchic is confirmed. I'm 99% sure that Sakuri is not putting in pokemon and then haveing evolutions or prevolutions of them.

We have had none before, Venasuar has been replaced by Salamance as Ivysaur is playable.

So that one in my opinion slip up, just proves to me that he is makign up small stuff.
You've got a point. But!

Munchlax and Snorlax are both in..

MookieRah

Kinda Sorta OK at Smash
He's probably one of the best prophets. At least he isn't going around putting some bull roster.
Haha, so by not posting anything but stuff like items and ATs somehow makes him legit? That sounds very dumb to me.

Also, he does claim that today would be the first triple update, but guess what, there wasn't a triple update today.
PREVIEW: Tomorrow, our first triple update! Sounds good? Good.
Look guys... you need to start working on refining your bull **** radars.

Let me go into a few things that sound incredibly fishy:
I'll update new Brawl information as I receive it, but ABSOLUTELY NO NEWCOMERS OR CUT CHARACTERS.
Again, he can't give us any ground breaking news. Why would he get ****ty news, but never anything worthwhile? He doesn't even provide a reason for it.
Mostly minor information, sometimes I'll reveal more.
It's very easy to come up with predictions for ATs, items, and the subspace plot. There will be a ton of ATs and you could pretty much have an AT for any character you can think of and people would believe it. Same goes to items. Now onto the SSE... I really think it's funny how people don't want it's plot to be spoiled... Honestly, what kind of plot do you think it will have? It's obviously going to be so crazily contrived due to the fact they have to pack all the characters into it, and to speculate stuff like "beating Metal Gear Rex unlocks Snake" is one of the many obvious ways of having Snake unlocked.
Please don't read if you're coming for the sole purpose of disproving me!
I love this the most. I like it when these prophets make an effort to say "Waaahhh don't make fun of me or debate with me how I get my info."
If he was legit he wouldn't give a ****. He'd just post his **** and not bother with people and their comments. Why? Because he would be right, and when the game comes out all the stuff would be true.

So yeah, lets all strive to not be so **** gullible now shall we?

Kunato

Smash Apprentice
1. NEW ITEM: BITTER SPRAY

Origin: Pikmin 2 (2004)

The Bitter Spray from Pikmin works as such: upon obtaining it, press A to use it. It will release a small blast much like in the game and any foes caught in the blast will be temporarily turned to stone. They cannot physically move, andyou cannot physically move them. However, feel free to attack at will! Damage will be cut in half, though, as your opponent also gets more immunity from the stone. Use it to buy time or to rack up damage.

This item is so cheap...so you can just be on the cliff and at least one free kill if used right
Or being on Rumble Falls and other scrolling stages...

CronoMaster

Smash Apprentice
This guys updates are cool, true or false, theyre fun to read.

Something that pisses me off is to see how most people think that non playable character updates are garbage, i mean, all u care is about PC as if it were the most important. Everyone knows who are the characters with more chances, we all know who will most likely make it in the final roster, so the truth is, everyone is just expecting to see THEIR favorite character, i cant think of anything else, cause, cmon, if we know who will more likely make it, why would someone prefer to see that rather than a new mode, new stages, and so. If u ask me all those who only care about pc updates are very childish, or just not very intelligent

Probably means that you play as Snake at some point in SSE, and when you fight and beat the Metal Gear REX boss, you unlock Snake for play in all other game modes. This would be true IF you can play as hidden characters in SSE even before they are unlocked.

The probability of this occuring seems pretty strange, though.
Mmmm.... isnt it supposed to be the way to unlock them?? Sakurai said most characters will be unlocked trough SSE, so i guess it is logic that u encounter them during the story, fight with or against them, and unlock em

RobinotX

Smash Apprentice
NNID
RobinotX
Haha, so by not posting anything but stuff like items and ATs somehow makes him legit? That sounds very dumb to me.

Also, he does claim that today would be the first triple update, but guess what, there wasn't a triple update today.

Again, he can't give us any ground breaking news. Why would he get ****ty news, but never anything worthwhile? He doesn't even provide a reason for it.

It's very easy to come up with predictions for ATs, items, and the subspace plot. There will be a ton of ATs and you could pretty much have an AT for any character you can think of and people would believe it. Same goes to items. Now onto the SSE... I really think it's funny how people don't want it's plot to be spoiled... Honestly, what kind of plot do you think it will have? It's obviously going to be so crazily contrived due to the fact they have to pack all the characters into it, and to speculate stuff like "beating Metal Gear Rex unlocks Snake" is one of the many obvious ways of having Snake unlocked.

I love this the most. I like it when these prophets make an effort to say "Waaahhh don't make fun of me or debate with me how I get my info."
If he was legit he wouldn't give a ****. He'd just post his **** and not bother with people and their comments. Why? Because he would be right, and when the game comes out all the stuff would be true.

I find this post... a bit of offensive.. can people not just, believe it or not... And he was probably mentioning his own Dojo not Sakurai's..

I hope it is true... but I also think it's not. But the people who wants... 2 ... let them be o.O?

No offence though...

Aryman

Smash Master
3DS FC
1934-0665-4529
Some of the old characters' movesets have been passed on to new characters in order to re-work the older characters' movesets. They are not carbon copies, however, they have been tweaked.
I found this to be the most interesting part. First thing that comes to mind is that Lucas has Ness' old moveset and Ness has an entirely new one. Possible. But who else could that happen with? Luigi gives his moveset to someone else? Mewtwo gives his to Lucario? Very interesting...

Also, which cut character plays a major role in SSE? Mewtwo? (I could see that) Roy? Pichu? (lol
) Dr. Mario??

Darkfur

Abbey Recorder
sneaking low to the ground, ready to pounce
Unfortunately for him, he made one small slip up which i'm amazed no one noticed.

However he presumaly forgot that thanks to Gimpyfish and his thread we know torchic is confirmed. I'm 99% sure that Sakuri is not putting in pokemon and then haveing evolutions or prevolutions of them.

We have had none before, Venasuar has been replaced by Salamance as Ivysaur is playable.

So that one in my opinion slip up, just proves to me that he is makign up small stuff.
By that same logic Pokemon Trainer isn't in Brawl because he's never been in a Smash game before, despite him being on the dojo.

Sakurai can do stuff new, and even change stuff on a whim. Look at the Handicap. He could include all thre evolutions for all we know.

That doesn't prove if this is fake or not at all.

I still don't believe the site, but your logic was just... flawed.

He hasn't updated yet today at all. And if you look at his times they are sporadic. You can't claim that yet. [He wasn't talking about the Dojo when he said that. If you read the whole blog he says specifically that he'll usually update with 1 to 3 things a day.]

And the rest of your post is pretty offensive and makes you look like a fool. Being that you are a moderator, I'm quite surprised that you'd act in such a manner. It's very disheartening.

The Adder

Smash Apprentice

Munchlax and Snorlax say hi!

Zek

Smash Ace
I see no reason to believe this guy. The only thing that separates him from any other informant is the quantity of his leaks. But there's nothing hard about running a blog and faking a new update every day. I'll think about it if he comes up with some convincing proof, namely an update prediction. Until then it's just something amusing to read, like the rumor dojo.

RobinotX

Smash Apprentice
NNID
RobinotX

By that same logic Pokemon Trainer isn't in Brawl because he's never been in a Smash game before, despite him being on the dojo.

Sakurai can do stuff new, and even change stuff on a whim. Look at the Handicap. He could include all thre evolutions for all we know.

That doesn't prove if this is fake or not at all.

I still don't believe the site, but your logic was just... flawed.

He hasn't updated yet today at all. And if you look at his times they are sporadic. You can't claim that yet. [He wasn't talking about the Dojo when he said that. If you read the whole blog he says specifically that he'll usually update with 1 to 3 things a day.]

And the rest of your post is pretty offensive and makes you look like a fool. Being that you are a moderator, I'm quite surprised that you'd act in such a manner. It's very disheartening.
QFT.

Well... I want to hear more from some of the AT's.. ah well xD

Terrabottuti

Smash Journeyman
Even though I've gotten really bored of all these leaks, I do like the ideas this guy has... I will be checking up on him just to see what he has to say, but I just won't be accepting his words as the complete truth, and that's what everyone else should be doing, really! Until we get some concrete evidence that proves him to be a lie, at least...

While we're posting blogs, there's another leaker who started a Gamespot blog yesterday, if anybody wants to see it.
http://uk.gamespot.com/users/FForceSultan/

Fanewgie

Smash Ace
I like how everyone is labeling him as fake since the Dojo didn't have a triple update today.

Especially after he, you know, straight out said he doesn't have info regarding the Dojo's daily updates.

I'm pretty sure he was talking about HIS OWN update being a triple update.

lrn2read.

soviet prince

I am the terror that flaps in the night
NNID
7066-9708-9591
if he true then there is most likey a pikimen character(olimer) becuse how many games have an item that dont corrospond with a character

5@/\/\U5

Smash Apprentice
Sakurai said that we will get music and stages that don't correspond to characters

RobinotX

Smash Apprentice
NNID
RobinotX
Even though I've gotten really bored of all these leaks, I do like the ideas this guy has... I will be checking up on him just to see what he has to say, but I just won't be accepting his words as the complete truth, and that's what everyone else should be doing, really! Until we get some concrete evidence that proves him to be a lie, at least...

While we're posting blogs, there's another leaker who started a Gamespot blog yesterday, if anybody wants to see it.
http://uk.gamespot.com/users/FForceSultan/

That's a... prophet I really DONT believe <_<

Kenjiblade

Smash Apprentice
The following is in regards to the latest blogger's posts (this one: http://uk.gamespot.com/users/FForceSultan/)

Link + Pit VS Mother Brain
Err...Does that 'prophet' have any idea what he's doing? That match-up doesn't even make sense. Where's Samus in this one? =P

Link has a unlockable costume - (Pink Hair and big golden shield)
K...Now he's just effing with us.

There are 4 3rd party characters. One literally uses his head.
LMAO. Could he mean Bonk? :laugh:

See, I really, really want to believe that what he's saying is true, but some of it is totally out there and hard to take as fact.

soviet prince

I am the terror that flaps in the night
NNID
7066-9708-9591
The following is in regards to the latest blogger's posts (this one: http://uk.gamespot.com/users/FForceSultan/)

Err...Does that 'prophet' have any idea what he's doing? That match-up doesn't even make sense. Where's Samus in this one? =P

See, I really, really want to believe that what he's saying is true, but some of it is totally out there and hard to take as fact.
link with pink hair?

cswright

Smash Apprentice

actually, Link from a link to the past had pink hair. I didnt remember it either. Go check it out.

Coselm

Smash Ace
Tails could be playable. Last time I checked you didn't own the game. Out of all the sonic characters I think him or knuckles deserves the spot the most.

Anyways...

I think the Almighty Goat guy is alright. If he is fake (which he probably is) he is smart about it and just tells us obscure information that is not likely to get debunked by the dojo. Just like everything else about this game that is rumored/speculated we will jsut have to wait and see.

Chiastic

Smash Apprentice
this is fun to read. thealmighty goat sounds more "real" but im skeptical about his info. now the other guy FForceSultan is full of crap. didnt sakurai confirm that the only character with alt costumes was wario? he says claus is an alt costume of lucas.

TnadeN

Smash Cadet
thealmightygoat is on my RSS feed until I get some kind of deconfirmation. I like his "style".
If he is a scam, then he's doing a good job! I feel like I'm either reading Official news or a really good Fan fiction :p

Master WGS

Smash Lord
Back in Bible days, if a prophet claimed he was telling the truth, but turned out to be wrong, he was executed by stoning to death.

For the sake of Brawl and the many BSers like this guy out there, I say we bring this practice back.

Chiastic

Smash Apprentice
Back in Bible days, if a prophet claimed he was telling the truth, but turned out to be wrong, he was executed by stoning to death.

For the sake of Brawl and the many BSers like this guy out there, I say we bring this practice back.
lmao. brilliant post!

Mr.Victory07

Smash Lord

omg.... this is so true. This quote is sig-worthy

Octillus

Smash Ace
NNID
Octillus
3DS FC
0963-0987-3528
You know what I like about this more than anything else? I really wasn't super excited about the SSE before now. I know that he could very well be full of it, but for some reason I seemed to think that the SSE would just be adventure mode with different paths and FMV inbetween stages, but y'know there's probably a bit more to it than that, which is rad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom