• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

A Samus vs Falco guide

Status
Not open for further replies.

HugS

Smash Champion
Southern California (818) San fernando valley
The oc3 staff is charging 20 dollars to play a match with BombSoldier, and 10 to record it.

I've had a lot of PMs regarding this match up. I have also seen a lot of threads asking for tips in this match up.

So,

If you want to see how to **** Falco with Samus, give me 30 bucks and I'll show you how.

:):):):):)

TheBuzzSaw

Young Link Extraordinaire
BRoomer
"THAT'S OUTRAGEOUS!... Done!"
-J. Jonah Jameson (Spider-man 2)

Dyna

Smash Ace
Slippi.gg
DASH#330
NNID
DynaDASH
3DS FC
4442-0361-1464
**** BS, that's the only thing I ask and the only thing I want.

phanna

Dread Phanna
BRoomer
Yeah after BS gets disgraced after a few $30 matches I hope they realize how stupid the whole idea is.

The only Falco that can beat Samus is an infinitely patient, campy, well-spaced falco, and even then a single mistake can do him in.

Do eet!

Echo

Smash Champion
they're going to charge that much to play a match with 1 dude... thats absurd. Good luck though man, if anyone is gonna do it, its gonna be you. with a 5 smiley face post you must be excited :colorful: do make sure it gets taped though, it'd be a fun one to watch.

Watty

Smash Lord
hugs if he wants to face u be like nah dude u pay me 20 bucks

REDRAGON

Smash Ace
hmmm at tourneys i only have problems with Falcos, so i would like to know how to beat them, though i am not going to be there........
Oh well!

Redragon

REDRAGON

Smash Ace
Reddragon, 30 bucks gets it recorded. I'm going to put it online if I end up having the money.
lol yeah right
Pay 30 bucks to watch you play a game??
Not me. MAYBE for Ken or Bombsoldier
Btw its Redragon one D.

Redragon

-F_a_T_e-

Smash Cadet
The oc3 staff is charging 20 dollars to play a match with BombSoldier, and 10 to record it.

I've had a lot of PMs regarding this match up. I have also seen a lot of threads asking for tips in this match up.

So,

If you want to see how to **** Falco with Samus, give me 30 bucks and I'll show you how.

:):):):):)

be careful hugs.

Ill root for you cause samus is pure sick but the only thing i can say is....dont lose.

hugQ Cortex

Master
lol yeah right
Btw its Redragon one D.

Redragon
LOL! Dude, I COMPLETELY misinterpreted you last time, you ARE awesome at sarcasm.

Anyway, I conceived the HugS Foundation this morning. It's at $1 thus far, but if 35 people pitch in HugS gets to dance with BS and gets free breakfast. Come on people, let's make orphan children around America happy.

Somebody

Smash Journeyman
I definetly cant wait. I'm sure the samus vs falco will be close or at least an awesome match to watch HugS be amazing, but I would actually rather see you vs his G&W. Sounds dumb but he really does have one nasty G&W.

HugS

Smash Champion
lol yeah right
Btw its Redragon one D.

Redragon
Dude, I don't get you.
First you say you wont be able to watch me play the match. Then I tell you that you could since it will be online.

Then you say that you wouldn't pay to see me play, which is fine. But then you say you would pay for bombsoldier, when it is in fact Bombsoldier that I'll be playing.

You aren't making any sense to me right now.

REDRAGON

Smash Ace
Dude, I don't get you.
First you say you wont be able to watch me play the match. Then I tell you that you could since it will be online.

Then you say that you wouldn't pay to see me play, which is fine. But then you say you would pay for bombsoldier, when it is in fact Bombsoldier that I'll be playing.

You aren't making any sense to me right now.
:laugh:
I was more kidding about not paying to watch you lol
But i think Bombsoldier might beat you....it will be close....
Anyways i would like to see the matches online, cause i will not be there!

Redragon

DARKMIKE

Smash Apprentice
wassup hugs. its darkmike, the black samus player from oc2. if i can get to oc3 ill give you the money, i just need to get there. be careful, you heard how ken got did right? 4 stocked. well yeah later man, hope fully ill see youy there.

HugS

Smash Champion
wassup hugs. its darkmike, the black samus player from oc2. if i can get to oc3 ill give you the money, i just need to get there. be careful, you heard how ken got did right? 4 stocked. well yeah later man, hope fully ill see youy there.
Who'd you hear that from? Sorry to say but you can't always rely on what people say.

And Red Dragon, explain to me why you think I would lose. I'm just curious. You seem to know a lot about this game and the pros out there.

Mars-

Smash Champion
**** thats dumb as hell, you have to pay to vs somebody, ****, they act like BS is some ****ing god. I forgot who said this, but I completely agree with it, if Ken beat BS, I would rather play Ken. But yeah, you should make it a $30 money match, just so you don't lose any money.

REDRAGON

Smash Ace
Who'd you hear that from? Sorry to say but you can't always rely on what people say.

And Red Dragon, explain to me why you think I would lose. I'm just curious. You seem to know a lot about this game and the pros out there.
I said you might lose but it will be close.
The reason i said that it because both you and BS are amazing players with great tech and mind games, but Falco vs Samus is very hard matchup for Samus (At least from my experience)
So although you may be the better player, BS has the advantage in the matchup.

Redragon

HugS

Smash Champion
The reason i said that it because both you and BS are amazing players with great tech and mind games, but Falco vs Samus is very hard matchup for Samus (At least from my experience)

Redragon
How does he have the advantage in the match up? Is it because you have trouble vs falco? Let me give you a little history lesson here:

Falcos I have beaten in a tournament set:
Falcomist, Rob$, Forward, Dope, PC Chris

Falcos I have lost to in the last 3 years in a tournament set:
Zanguzen

All with samus.
It's probably my 1st or 2nd best matchup.

If anything you got things reversed. BS may be the better player, but my advantage would be the matchup.

6th Sense

Smash Lord
See now I'm not sure if I want to go. $20 just for a FRIENDLY with Bombsoldier sounds kind of ridiculous, especially since those staff members will most likely be playing him for free. I feel like they want to take our money.

If I do go I'll definitely be pulling for HugS and if I'm not broke after entry I'll pitch in! Just promise me you'll save me a seat..I dont want to have to jump over people to see lol. This will be a set to go down in the history of Smash!

Redragon
Maybe you haven't played HugS with Falco....

Kick

Smash Apprentice
yeah 20to play with him. i dont understand why they make it sound so pompous. they couldve easily said play for 20$ and 10$ to record. nope, instead they said $20 dollars to play him. Well show that prick who is boss and take all his money from him.

technomancer

Smash Champion
They did it because they don't want 100 freaking scrubs paying the spectator fee and following the japanese players around like it was a carnival.

I have faith in Hugs on this matchup, honestly, I can't think of how BS would be able to beat him consistantly.

I'll be waiting for the videos of M2K vs. BS.

StuperDuperMan

Smash Journeyman
so we watch the guide/video, and it shows us what not to do? and then we know what to do, so we wont lose? COOL! via paypal is okay?

HugS

Smash Champion
yeah 20to play with him. i dont understand why they make it sound so pompous. they couldve easily said play for 20$ and 10$ to record. nope, instead they said $20 dollars to play him. Well show that prick who is boss and take all his money from him.
Lol who's the prick?

Bombsoldier isn't a prick. It wasn't even his rule.The OC3 staff is doing this for 2 reasons.
1. To limit the amount of people that Bombsoldier will have to play
2. To help fund his expensive trip from japan.

Though i do think 20 dollars is steep, i believe the fee is necessary to give bombsoldier a little free time. Otherwise he'd be swarmed by endless smashers trying to play him for 3 days straight. Not only that, but I do believe he'll play people for free at some point. No doubt about it. All the japanese did that last year.

And even though It was implied in my intro post, I'm not claiming that I am 100% sure to beat him. The whole point of this match is to have the opportunity to show samus players out there exactly how to play the match up. And what better way than to play one of the best falcos out there.

I just dont want to pay the 30 bucks myself. So if people don't want to donate I could care less, I'll play him in tournament. I'm just saying it will be cool to have it recorded and having rights to the video as opposed to having to wait for a DVD IF it's even recorded. I'm also willing to money match people 5 bucks a piece. If they win, they get my money, if they lose, i put the 5 bucks towards playing BS.

rayecho

Smash Ace
bomb solider vs. Hugs.
It sounds like a good match, i think i'll throw down some money too.

6th Sense

Smash Lord
They did it because they don't want 100 freaking scrubs paying the spectator fee and following the japanese players around like it was a carnival.

I have faith in Hugs on this matchup, honestly, I can't think of how BS would be able to beat him consistantly.

I'll be waiting for the videos of M2K vs. BS.
I know exactly why they did it..I'm just saying I wouldn't pay $20 for a friendly with anybody:ohwell: I am glad that it will help with his expenses.

xeonoex

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, $20 is a lot for a friendly. A money match would be better. He shouldn't be expecting to lose too many matches anyways, so he would still profit a lot while people that do beat him can win money. Or at least gain $10 after paying for the match being recorded.

Anyways, go HugS. I like your line after you win too.

Repryx

Smash Champion
*sigh* I'd PAy to Take a Class from the Guy But its in Cali and Im only 16 yrs old in MD....3000 Miles O_o

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Are you going to be at MeleeFC Hugs? I don't think you are otherwise I would contribute.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom