• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

A Samus vs Falco guide

Status
Not open for further replies.

JettythatSamus

Smash Apprentice
Where is OC3 at? I know I could search but I'm already typing this post. Plus if it's within reach to go I'll just give HugS the money so he can play him twice.

Zozefup

Smash Lord
Whats with the hate on Hugs??? Get out of the Samus boards... and move to Japan. Look at MLG Orlando, Hugs beat ALL of the best Falcos in the US.

I'd like to see Hugs VS an extremly agressive Falco. I can't see bombsoldier playing campy and laser spammy. Hes going to get 4 stocked XD

tw1n

Smash Champion
Hey best of luck to you Hugz. I can't wait to see the vid of you ripping him a new one. When is oc3?

PsychoMidget

Smash Lord
I'm also willing to money match people 5 bucks a piece. If they win, they get my money, if they lose, i put the 5 bucks towards playing BS.
If I attend OC3, which I most likely am, I'll definately do that. If not I'd love to donate a few bucks to you're cause, hopefully through like ... HugQ or something lol

tw1n

Smash Champion
I just watched those videos of you beating PC Chris. If you can beat him bs should be no problem :D

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
*HugS puts 30 dollars on the table*

*Bombsoldier smiles*

*HugS picks Samus*

*Bombsoldier picks Ganondorf*

yayayayayyay

xeonoex

Smash Journeyman
Well he won now.
He better of said it. :)

Hugs took about a minute to eliminate Manacloud.

And NOW we have Bomb Soldier (Falco). Everyone has gathered around.

Pokemon Stadium.

It's another 4-4 match.

Bomb Soldier is feeling the slash attack and keeps coming toward Hugs. They're running about even.

Hugs eliminates the first stock, but he's at 114 percent.

Bomb Soldier just missed a spike by about inches. Hugs must be feeling it.

ANOTHER STOCK taken by Hugs!

Bomb Soldier is following Hugs where he goes. Hugs was finally eliminated at 192 percent. Uh oh, here comes Bomb Soldier with his tactics.

Bomb Soldier missed another spike!

What the heck, Hugs slashed attacked diagonally and off the screen for a self-destruct?

Bomb Soldier was at 190something when he was knocked out a third time. He's down to 1 stock, Hugs has 2.

I'd say that 90 percent of Bomb Soldier's lasers have been connected.

Hugs took Bomb Soldier off the platform and edgeguarded him for the win!

Hugs has two stock remaining. Remember, that was a 4-4 matchup.

Next up is Disk.

posted by GCII at 7/21/2007 01:13:00 PM 1 Comments

And M2K 16 stocked. ****.

hugQ Cortex

Master
Manacloud used Samus. Dreamland.

HugS vs Bombsoldier on Pokemon Stadium. The "slash attack" was an up-b lol, wtf slash attack. I believe Bomb Soldier used a strong attack on HugS, he must have edge-teched the wall in the middle of Pokemon Stadium, and afterwards HugS up-Bed, going just above the wall, while still having high momentum, causing him to zoom to the left side of the stage at incredible speed, lol. But my memory is hazy, some details might be wrong.

HugS two-stocked BS in Superfriends vs Craaazy Return.

M2K ***** the **** out of Ken (one stock lost), Isai(one stock lost), Disc(no stock lost), and Manacloud(one stock lost) in East Coast vs Craaazy Return. Took out 16 stock. Fuuuuuck. Lol. Chu Dat and the rest of the crew didn't even get to play (except PC Chris, their starter, who took three stock off Bomb Soldier Fox Vs Falco). Insane.

xeonoex

Smash Journeyman
I can't wait for that vid.
Especially if crowd reactions can be heard.
Mew2King is proof that hard work pays off. Incredible.

Boolossus

Smash Ace
That's crazy... M2k 3 stocked Ken in a Marth ditto. You'd think it would have been the other way around, haha. I'm curious as to why PC didn't Falco ditto Bombsoldier, since everyone says PC is better.

I can't wait for some of these vids. I need to clean some of the rust off of my Samus, hopefully watching these will inspire me, lol.

Caleb Wolfbrand

Smash Master
Yeah HugS is **** AMAZING. I'm glad he beat BS... XD "Welcome to America"

PC didn't use Falco cause he mains Fox now... if I recall?

I was pretty sure PC beat Bombsoldier and then Ken came in, beat PC, then they sent in M2K, and then the **** went down... Point in case I am pretty sure PC beat Bomb.

HeltXL

Smash Apprentice
Congratulations on beating Bomb Soldier, HugS.
So, how much money eventually went to battling Bomb Soldier? Enough to pay for his flight?

Mars-

Smash Champion
I'm sure any samus player would suggest up and b out of shield. I know I had problems with the timing, and I was told you are supposed to up and b right after the shine, which seems logical, and it also works well.

Most higher level samus players shield-dash (Wavedashing with your shield up) through lasers, which takes practice, but it is very helpful.

Ares And Enyo

Smash Apprentice
interesting ... that seems rather simple ... i was expecting something more difficult ... are you sure that is enough? I play with a very skilled falco - drill shining me all the **** time - I don't know how to get out of it and it seems if you make one mistake a good falco can **** samus

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
so can anyone atleast give a low down of the strategy?
Another thing I seem to recall hearing from Watty or someone else was full jumped fast falled missile cancels, mixed up with double jumps to missile cancels. Anything to stem the flow of laser spam, really.

Another effective strategy, IMO is to ban FD, although some Sami seem to do okay against Falcos there. HugS has consistently lost there to Falcos, though from what I've seen, so the other instances are probably just bad Falcos.

UltimateLink

Smash Apprentice
Wow Hugs, are you going put up the video? these people seem to be getting kinda angry
:052: meow says so...

lol just kiddin, but they are asking you like crazy.

Mars-

Smash Champion
Rofl, if you read the bull shit post made by manadick, you would know that by taping the match, it meant that manadick would be doing the taping, and then sell it on a dvd, which will not be put on youtube.

UltimateLink

Smash Apprentice
Rofl, if you read the bull shit post made by manadick, you would know that by taping the match, it meant that manadick would be doing the taping, and then sell it on a dvd, which will not be put on youtube.
whoah, a guide on dvd? that would be sweet. You know what you should do, go to wal-mart or some shiz like that, go to the game section and take away the guide books and put it there. lol people would be thing "oh wow, the guide books are on dvd now? sweet! hey whos Hugs anyway?"

lol

brg

Smash Ace
I hope someone rips that **** and puts it on youtube, WHERE IT BELONGS

0RLY

A great conversation filler at bars and parties
$30 to play a game of Smash eh? I'm sure we all have better uses of our money than that... *Hands HugS $50. Make sure you powershield a reflected charge shot, got it?*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom