• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

A Rather Large Issue

Sosuke

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
8132-9932-4710
First of all I didn't skip to play video games. I skipped because school isn't teaching me anything. Home is just the place I go when I skip.
That is a bull**** excuse and you know it.
Second, the reason I told him to wait is this isn't the first time I skipped and he had this talk with me before. I already knew what he was gonna say.
You can't just wave him off because it's happened before, Moth. Maybe the tackling had to do with getting your attention because you always shrug him off? Stop being so disrespectful.

¯\_S.(ツ).L.I.D._/¯

Smash Legend
Saying you ditched because "school isn't teaching you anything" is bull**** and makes you sound like even more of a little *****. At times I feel like school is pointless too, but I don't skip and disrespect my parents.

Also, if your dad had already given you the same talk after the first time you skipped, you shouldn't ignore him, even if you know what he's going to say. Telling him to hold on pretty much says "Hi I'm you're son and I value this video game more than my own father."

RATED

Smash Lord

edge= ur dad

the guy hanging = u

the computer= the case

ps: really u need to stop skipping class, if it was the 2nd time he told u even if ur dad spear u he had the reason let's say it was a reality check.

Actually paying some attention in school might change your mind about 'not learning anything'.

That's quite a bad excuse.

If your school actually does not teach you anyway, which is impossible, then it's obviously terrible.

Mathis

Smash Rookie
Please tell me you're being ironic, facetious...something.

I highly doubt your dad tackled you and somehow tore a wire in half in the process.

Like, what, does he just have razor blades protruding out of his stomach or something?
A headset wire being yanked at a sharp angle with hundreds of pounds of force won't ever break, mm-hm. And is the headset wire really that important? It's like what everyone else has been telling the OP: GO BACK TO SCHOOL AND RE-EVALUATE YO' PRIORITIES!

BOB SAGET!

Smash Lord
@MOTH: HAHAHAHAHAhAHA I found the part where your like "I dont want to disrespect my opponent" too funny! Dude its some person from the internet. Why do u give a ****. Seriously, your just quitting a match. Who gives a **** if some 40 year old virgin who lives in his mothers basement will get annoyed with you. Jesus Christ!

jivegamer

Smash Cadet
It makes all of the difference in the world if your parent did something like this when you did nothing wrong vs. when you keep doing something wrong. I've walked out yelling many times, but it's never been something we couldn't talk about and reconcile afterward. I understand your dad may be more unreasonable, but all you can do is try. I know school can be...so useless sometimes, but you really should go if it's at all bearable.

edge= ur dad

the guy hanging = u

the computer= the case

ps: really u need to stop skipping class, if it was the 2nd time he told u even if ur dad spear u he had the reason let's say it was a reality check.
^You are awesome :laugh:

Yes, because the man gets to decided if they have kids are not, yep.

If you don't do the deed, you'll never have a need to act like the steed :lick:

Top Bottom