• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

A Perfect World: The Ending is Here O_o

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blazer

Smash Ace
What happened the past few days anyway? Who died etc...
I killed Chaco, lost my mind, made everyone that hasn't played me before angry, am devising a plan to secretly take over the world from the underworld since I'll certainly be there now because Gamingblack plans to avenge Chaco. Which means I'm as good as dead.
Not in that order. In fact I think the last thing was that Chaco got killed. But hey, I've lost my mind I can take things out of order.

Did I miss anything guys?

Bunny tell me when you wanna play.

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
I'll play in a second. I'm testing something right now.

Edit: Awesome. It works. I'll get online and you can host.

Blazer

Smash Ace
K. I've not got long though so I'm only going to play a single set.

Air, I'll avenge you. Bunny hasn't killed anyone but you, and it's oh so cruel.

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
How the...how did Chaco lose to you? xD I sandbagged and still won.

Well, I guess you're out. =[

Blazer

Smash Ace
How the...how did Chaco lose to you? xD I sandbagged and still won.

Well, I guess you're out. =[
Chaco didn't play characters that can grab me once and call game over <_<. And D3 is a 20:80 matchup for Wolf. Even without the CG he has a huge advantage.

PrinceRamen

Smash Lord
NNID
PrinceRamen
3DS FC
1590-4706-2476
Blazer is out? Aww:( Good bye friend.....but I'm not the type of person to get revenge, and even if i did i probably wouldn't be able to beat Bunny....probably.:laugh:

I also see this has gotten a little more active.......

Chaco

Never Logs In
Chaco had extreme lag and wolf spam. Literally I never get grabbed that much. ALL my dairs were slow falling into your grabs.

Blazer

Smash Ace
^_^ I accomplished my goals as a crazy person, make everyone mad, kill someone, get the tournament active, die. Yes, a clever and obvious ruse was my sudden egotism.

Also Zen, I hardly betrayed you. I was plotting to kill you since the beginning of the game, mostly because of Gamingblack switching to your team. I <3 playing him, and wanted to take out his nation just so I could.

HoB, we'll play some friendlies if you want. I'd like to see how your Snake evolved enough to beat Ary.
By the way guys, did everyone forget Bunnyma is still alive and ready to kill you all?

PentaSalia

Smash Master
NNID
PentaSalad
game and watch in lag is hard

unless your opponent is stupid,you won't be landing any smashes in

people just assume that "zomg,strong smashes, G&W in lag is godly " and wont understand unless you play G&W,like any other character lol

it actually gets me mad sometimes when people assume stuff like that >_>

and personally,i can't bair in lag,i do fair instead >.>

i can see why chaco would have lost,also i find wolf hard to handle as G&W;/

Chaco

Never Logs In
Penta understands how complex GW is in lag. Like he's harder to play in lag than normally.

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
Wow, what a terrible facade.

*Mops Blazer's blood up* ;www;

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
game and watch in lag is hard

unless your opponent is stupid,you won't be landing any smashes in

people just assume that "zomg,strong smashes, G&W in lag is godly " and wont understand unless you play G&W,like any other character lol

it actually gets me mad sometimes when people assume stuff like that >_>

and personally,i can't bair in lag,i do fair instead >.>

i can see why chaco would have lost,also i find wolf hard to handle as G&W;/
I play against Blazer with lag all the time, yet I still manage to put a win <.<
^_^ I accomplished my goals as a crazy person, make everyone mad, kill someone, get the tournament active, die. Yes, a clever and obvious ruse was my sudden egotism.

Also Zen, I hardly betrayed you. I was plotting to kill you since the beginning of the game, mostly because of Gamingblack switching to your team. I <3 playing him, and wanted to take out his nation just so I could.

HoB, we'll play some friendlies if you want. I'd like to see how your Snake evolved enough to beat Ary.
By the way guys, did everyone forget Bunnyma is still alive and ready to kill you all?
:laugh: So you really were out to get me.

PentaSalia

Smash Master
NNID
PentaSalad
Penta understands how complex GW is in lag. Like he's harder to play in lag than normally.
hell yea i'd undestand ;)
come to me with your problems<3
:gw: pride:lick:

haha jk

I play against Blazer with lag all the time, yet I still manage to put a win <.<
it's not like you're going to get ***** in lag all the time lol
it's just more difficult to space

which G&W needs

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
You betrayed me nonetheless.

Blazer

Smash Ace
:laugh: So you really were out to get me.
Pretty much. I entered this tournament on your request. The moment you left our group I said that I'd kill you. Sadly, due to dying by you, unluckily picking Norfair against Olimar, and Wolf's hatred of CGs I didn't get to do that. xD.

You betrayed me nonetheless.
<_< I'm sorry for betraying you Zen. And for killing Chaco. However could I make it up to you?

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
Pretty much. I entered this tournament on your request. The moment you left our group I said that I'd kill you. Sadly, due to dying by you, unluckily picking Norfair against Olimar, and Wolf's hatred of CGs I didn't get to do that. xD.

<_< I'm sorry for betraying you Zen. And for killing Chaco. However could I make it up to you?
Well I left you guys as a favor for Zen, but I understand you wanting revenge :urg:. I know how you can make it up, ask Ramen if he could join us since you guys we're working together in the beginning, we need a new attacker after you killed off Chaco.

Edit: What zen said.

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
http://www.smashboards.com/member.php?u=149851

<_<. I messed that up I think. What was I supposed to ask him again? XD. GO RAMEN GO! <_<

Edit: I'd like to point out, I didn't kill Chaco because I wanted to, he challenged me. Then he challenged me again.
"Ramen, kill all of Zen's group. xD. Avenge me as my final request. xD."

:laugh: Yeah, I really don't think that that is an invitation to join...

Blazer

Smash Ace
I seriously lol'd. xD

Blazer you really are at us 'til the very end xD
I try. :laugh: I took out one of you, hopefully everyone else manages the rest.

To be honest the sad part is, you guys are some of my favorite people xD. I just decided it was vendetta time.

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
I try. :laugh: I took out one of you, hopefully everyone else manages the rest.

To be honest the sad part is, you guys are some of my favorite people xD. I just decided it was vendetta time.
Yes, I will miss saying I will avenge this person to you. I will always cherish those memories.

Rawnie

Smash Champion
She was the downfall of the Floating Sky. She was mad with power.

Haven't you noticed she's the only one of the original members remaining? :mad088:

Blusies. <3

EDIT: Oh and you could've stopped me. <_<

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
wait I am? xD lmao! I didn't realize that xD!!! I guess I prettty much considered Grey an original member for some reason.

If I die the floating sky is no more =O! The floating sky has no downfall, we will prevail. tsm you are only dead physically. In spirit you will ALWAYS be with us!

~Grey that's because your a master of revenge :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom