• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

A Perfect World: The Ending is Here O_o

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blazer

Smash Ace
Screw this a month is long enough :mad:. Defenders can now attack like attackers!!!!!! Lets see if we can finish this tourney!!!
Gamingblack, I'll be waiting since I know we've got a blood feud to settle xD.
Can't wait now. Go ahead and challenge me <_<. Actually don't I'm gonna go after Shogun Fox first.

Scinn

The Fluffiest
NNID
BLKROCKET25
umm blazer..... woody spams and he does suck I've played em 1 vs 1 before and two stocked him. I just think you can't handle his spamminess or something that's why he seems good.........

J&M says "RAWR"

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
So all I have to do is beat this guy in a set?

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
Bunny you take on Blazer.

I'm also giving a life to gamingblack.
Don't, I still have 2.
Gamingblack, I'll be waiting since I know we've got a blood feud to settle xD.
Can't wait now. Go ahead and challenge me <_<. Actually don't I'm gonna go after Shogun Fox first.
We do? If you survive Bunny and Shogun, then it will be my pleasure.

I'm attacking Crappy cola

Blazer

Smash Ace
PF, I was busy playing someone when you tried to join, and your looking for friendlies, which I can't do tonight, it's 1:15AM.

I'm going to play Shogun_Fox, get a life or two off him so Joe's group at least has some weakness once we all kill each other, then I'm hoping to play Gamingblack if possible and he'll probably finish me if I haven't gotten good enough yet. Though I've drastically improved ^_^.
If he doesn't kill me, I'll let you do the deed, unless your officially challenging me, in which case there goes that whole idea of weakening Joe's group with my last life <_<.

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
Lol, okay. 2-3 right? Blazer I'll get online. I'm expecting you to be pro as hell. =7

Edit: Apparently not.

Blazer

Smash Ace
Don't, I still have 2.

We do? If you survive Bunny and Shogun, then it will be my pleasure.

I'm attacking Crappy cola
We do. I will get a win! XD Cola, I'll avenge you!

Edit: Bunny, I can't play tonight dang it. 1:20 AM. Does time not exist to you people?

~Pink Fresh~

Smash Master
PF, I was busy playing someone when you tried to join, and your looking for friendlies, which I can't do tonight, it's 1:15AM.

I'm going to play Shogun_Fox, get a life or two off him so Joe's group at least has some weakness once we all kill each other, then I'm hoping to play Gamingblack if possible and he'll probably finish me if I haven't gotten good enough yet. Though I've drastically improved ^_^.
If he doesn't kill me, I'll let you do the deed, unless your officially challenging me, in which case there goes that whole idea of weakening Joe's group with my last life <_<.
They're just friendliessss.

oh welllll. nah. No challenges for me. I'll accept any, though.
Lol, okay. 2-3 right? Blazer I'll get online. I'm expecting you to be pro as hell. =7

Edit: Apparently not.
Lmfaooo.

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
Well I think if you're actively posting in the tourney thread, it'd be a safe assumption you're available to play in said tourney. At least where I come from it does.

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277

~Pink Fresh~

Smash Master
Well I think if you're actively posting in the tourney thread, it'd be a safe assumption you're available to play in said tourney. At least where I come from it does.
Release the Beast! :mad:
Time doesn't exist for the timeless.

Oh well we might as well wait for him to finish his business.
Lol. Time is scary D:
Should I? Hmm..

I don't know, Pig Flesh.
:(

Nah. I'll keep one life lol. I should be fine, barring a few people.

Blazer

Smash Ace
Well a lesson for you. At about 12 or 1o'clock each night unless I'm with a friend, I stop playing video games, they make it more difficult to sleep. So does being online, but not to nearly the same extent. I'm about as close to insomnia as it gets to begin with often taking 2 hours to fall asleep, so I don't need video games making it worse. I'm happy to talk online though <_<

Also GB, think of it more as a small rivalry lol. You beat me every time, you're like Red in pogeymanz and I'm Blue/gary whatever his official name was. I come in, make some wise cracks, talk big, and you kill me each time V_V. xD

Chaco

Never Logs In
Bunny if you beat him I completely blame lag. Cause my GW goes pretty even with you.

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
Also GB, think of it more as a small rivalry lol. You beat me every time, you're like Red in pogeymanz and I'm Blue/gary whatever his official name was. I come in, make some wise cracks, talk big, and you kill me each time V_V. xD
XD Ok, I never had a rivalry before.
Grey I'll fight you later tommorow jus gimme a time I'm going to bed.
Ok then, I'll remind you tomorrow then.

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
Blazer word up! both games and the comp can cause trouble sleeping.

Tea helps me sometimes. Others not so well.
Its true, I've been using the computer alot lately and it messed up my sleep schedule >.<

You should really set a sleeping schedule Blazer.

Blazer

Smash Ace
Blazer word up! both games and the comp can cause trouble sleeping.

Tea helps me sometimes. Others not so well.
Yeah I said that I acknowledge the computer does it too. Just, video games seems worse to me. Maybe it's just me. <_<. Either way, I feel as if games are worse on me so I try not to play past like 12 or 1. I only played someone besides Chaco tonight to make sure if Gamingblack challenged me wanting to "avenge" Chaco, I might have cried. Seriously, that's black magic him and vengeance.<_<

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
Bunny if you beat him I completely blame lag. Cause my GW goes pretty even with you.
You shouldn't be losing as GW in lag anyway.

And I mean...it's G&W. >_>

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
Yeah I said that I acknowledge the computer does it too. Just, video games seems worse to me. Maybe it's just me. <_<. Either way, I feel as if games are worse on me so I try not to play past like 12 or 1. I only played someone besides Chaco tonight to make sure if Gamingblack challenged me wanting to "avenge" Chaco, I might have cried. Seriously, that's black magic him and vengeance.<_<
:laugh: Well actually, in the Social Thread...I kinda..told Chaco that I would...avenge him...

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
I know you acknowledged it thats why I was agreeing >_>

hey didn't HoB attack us or something?

Chaco will be avenged. I will see to that.

PentaSalia

Smash Master
NNID
PentaSalad
awww so no zombiePenta ;_:

lol oh well,i guess it wouldn't have worked

but the thread is suddenly active again so i guess we dun need it o.O

defenders can attack now...idk why i didn't think of that lol x_x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom