• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

A Perfect World: The Ending is Here O_o

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
wait I am? xD lmao! I didn't realize that xD!!! I guess I prettty much considered Grey an original member for some reason.

If I die the floating sky is no more =O! The floating sky has no downfall, we will prevail. tsm you are only dead physically. In spirit you will ALWAYS be with us!

~Grey that's because your a master of revenge :p
If Zen were to fall...Uncle Stalin is coming back :demon:

XD yes, I am.

PrinceRamen

Smash Lord
NNID
PrinceRamen
3DS FC
1590-4706-2476
Why did you guys link my Public Profile here?>___>

I'm confused...thanks a lot guys.......

Blazer

Smash Ace
You were the one who wanted revenge and went after kwiz =O

I'm telling you revenge always causes one's downfall.
...Biggest load of crap I've ever heard in my life. Vengeance is an insane tool of war utilized by Gamingblack to kill me at all moments. His battle cry simply being to avenge someone, he can do ANYTHING.

Edit: DON'T LISTEN TO HER RAMEN! SHE WANTS YOU FOR HER OWN! REMEMBER THE TEAM!

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
That was Blazer. He was trying to sabotage you.
Fixed.
...Biggest load of crap I've ever heard in my life. Vengeance is an insane tool of war utilized by Gamingblack to kill me at all moments. His battle cry simply being to avenge someone, he can do ANYTHING.

:laugh: You're making me seem like a God of Vengeance :embarrass

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
For the record Ramen, everyone can see your public profile. =X Everyone.

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC

Only a master of revenge can handle it. A master of revnge though gains unbelievable amount of power.

Example:

Non-Master. Vengence overwhelming.

A master of Revenge.

Edit: Ramen, Blazer failed you enough. Hes the one you should be ignoring. Alone you will die. I soley wish to help you.

PrinceRamen

Smash Lord
NNID
PrinceRamen
3DS FC
1590-4706-2476
Oh yeaaaaaaaahh.......i feel stupid, even more that i just noticed the word "Public"

Thunder Of Zeus

*Rumble Rumble*
Would anyone like to play some friendlies? I haven't played since my return from camp; if I don't play someone soon, I think I might bust a move.

~Pink Fresh~

Smash Master
^_^ I accomplished my goals as a crazy person, make everyone mad, kill someone, get the tournament active, die. Yes, a clever and obvious ruse was my sudden egotism.

Also Zen, I hardly betrayed you. I was plotting to kill you since the beginning of the game, mostly because of Gamingblack switching to your team. I <3 playing him, and wanted to take out his nation just so I could.

HoB, we'll play some friendlies if you want. I'd like to see how your Snake evolved enough to beat Ary.
By the way guys, did everyone forget Bunnyma is still alive and ready to kill you all?
You still haven't played friendlies with you =/
So does anyone feel like attacking someone?
Nope.

kirbywizard

Smash Hero
3DS FC
0989-1847-5768
SO lets see Blazer got ***** by Bunny's chain grabs
Shadowfirex replaced Lotm. Did I miss anything else.

I wish I could come back as a zombie, randomly attack people then in case them in cement so I can add them as statues fro my beautiful collection. Screw this I'm haunting gamingblack with my avatar >_>

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277

I wish I could come back as a zombie, randomly attack people then in case them in cement so I can add them as statues fro my beautiful collection. Screw this I'm haunting gamingblack with my avatar >_>
Actually, I wouldn't mind getting haunted by your avi :lick:

Blazer

Smash Ace

We should start a group of dead people and just haunt everyone that's still alive.<_< Just saying.

Blazer

Smash Ace
Okay, I'll haunt Zen, you haunt Gamingblack, TSM can haunt Bunnyma, who else is dead?

Penta hurry up and die, you've been on the line half the tourney! You can haunt Ramen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom