• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

A Perfect World: The Ending is Here O_o

Status
Not open for further replies.

PrinceRamen

Smash Lord
NNID
PrinceRamen
3DS FC
1590-4706-2476
If I known you were going to edgehog, I would had waited.

Today is not my day.
To tell you the truth, i was chasing you to gimp you with dair of fair, but i accidentally grabbed the ledge, then i stayed there to edgehog...most of the time things don't go the way i plan them too...?

Chaco

Never Logs In
Well, that's where it's broken. You can't kill them off, and then no one will be attacking anyone else, they'll just be defending themselves. Zombies are a double edged sword.

kirbywizard

Smash Hero
3DS FC
0989-1847-5768
Well, that's where it's broken. You can't kill them off, and then no one will be attacking anyone else, they'll just be defending themselves. Zombies are a double edged sword.
The zombies will devour the weak :mad:. But I might let zombies come if this tourney goes on a little to long. Of course I would allow it if you beat a zombie that you gain a point in the chart, but I would only allow that you can only fight a zombie if it challenged you. I am still questioning if I would allow zombies. I mean it would be un-fair if penta only attacked non-grand isle members.

PentaSalia

Smash Master
NNID
PentaSalad
maybe they should only have 1 life then
then after they're defeated,they're dead for good:p

lol trust me,after i was killed , all loyal ship to my team disappears too ;_;

*attacks Hob*

PrinceRamen

Smash Lord
NNID
PrinceRamen
3DS FC
1590-4706-2476
Maybe you can draw names from a hat or something to randomly pick who the Zombie attacks.....

Blazer

Smash Ace
Zombies= terrible idea imo.
They lost, game over for them. Those of us that are alive, don't want our lives taken by them, and you're practically giving the "Zombie" players extra lives.

If you wanna put them in then give everyone else a life, otherwise that's just unfair. Yeah they can't join a nation but they got a second chance, why don't we?

PentaSalia

Smash Master
NNID
PentaSalad
but this tourney isn't very active as it used to be and there's still a handful of people left so the rules have to be changed

if it was active,these ideas wouldn't pop up lol

if i was still alive,i'd still be attacking people but ramen

ramen...;_;
</3

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
I haven't played a single match for this tourney.

kirbywizard

Smash Hero
3DS FC
0989-1847-5768
but this tourney isn't very active as it used to be and there's still a handful of people left so the rules have to be changed

if it was active,these ideas wouldn't pop up lol

if i was still alive,i'd still be attacking people but ramen

ramen...;_;
</3
^^^^^^^^^This^^^^^^^^^

The tourney has been dragged long enough. A lot of players have not even fought that much ( not looking at defenders) Besides zombies would just be here to get rid of player. They can not win anything anymore because they already lost. They are just here to try to get this tourney done. At this rate this tourney will be done in another two monthes. Blazer you only have one life, I am sure you wouldn't have lasted any longer to begin with.

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
^^^^^^^^^This^^^^^^^^^

The tourney has been dragged long enough. A lot of players have not even fought that much ( not looking at defenders) Besides zombies would just be here to get rid of player. They can not win anything anymore because they already lost. They are just here to try to get this tourney done. At this rate this tourney will be done in another two monthes. Blazer you only have one life, I am sure you wouldn't have lasted any longer to begin with.
:laugh: Droogie, you're really aimed to getting Blazer out. Well I kinda approve of zombies but 1. There would be too many of them and 2. It wouldn't be pleasant to face a camper again.

kirbywizard

Smash Hero
3DS FC
0989-1847-5768
i see one problem tho

if everyone can turn into zombies,wouldn't that be too much lol
Luz I think I will just randomly pull out a dead man and bring him back as a zombie as. I guess I could bring back a person once every two to three days.

edit: I am not mad at Blazer. I am just amazed he is still in with only one life. I mean come on >__>.

Blazer

Smash Ace
K. Can I give up my one life then? You've been on about my group and our low lives since we formed. I actually am one of the people trying to get this thing moving.

Also, if you'd like, I'd happily show you why I'm still in and your dead. It's because I'm really good, and none of the attackers or defenders would risk a match against me, there's a good chance of you know, losing. You killed all of who? Aren't you dead too mr. tourney leader?
Just saying you need to back off. You want me dead, then encourage someone to do it, but they won't get the job done.

Edit: How many lives does Penta have left? HoB wanted to kill Cola correct? I'll happily kill off Penta for revenge if he does.

kirbywizard

Smash Hero
3DS FC
0989-1847-5768
K. Can I give up my one life then? You've been on about my group and our low lives since we formed. I actually am one of the people trying to get this thing moving.

Also, if you'd like, I'd happily show you why I'm still in and your dead. It's because I'm really good, and none of the attackers or defenders would risk a match against me, there's a good chance of you know, losing. You killed all of who? Aren't you dead too mr. tourney leader?
Just saying you need to back off. You want me dead, then encourage someone to do it, but they won't get the job done.

Edit: How many lives does Penta have left? HoB wanted to kill Cola correct? I'll happily kill off Penta for revenge if he does.
My my someone thinks he is strong. Sadly I made a rule that people can not give up their last lifes. Besides I wa sonly a defender and I did what Bunnyma told me to do. Wait and defend the Luna Fall, I ended up having to fight Penta, and TSM >__>. I have no regret, they were close games.

Just shut up already

Blazer

Smash Ace
My my someone thinks he is strong. Sadly I made a rule that people can not give up their last lifes. Besides I wa sonly a defender and I did what Bunnyma told me to do. Wait and defend the Luna Fall, I ended up having to fight Penta, and TSM >__>. I have no regret, they were close games.

Just shut up already
My my, someone's run his dead mouth half the game. And yeah, I AM good. My tournament placing will tell you that. Where do you normally rank again?

Also, who did I lose to? Gamingblack, who's lost all of a life to Ramen, and 2bit who practically took on a whole army? And I would have beaten 2bit had I not picked Norfair, one of Olimar's best stages.

Yeah, I rest my case, you need to stop running your mouth on myself and my group. I don't know what your issue with us has been but it needs to stop, it's on my nerves.

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
My my, someone's run his dead mouth half the game. And yeah, I AM good. My tournament placing will tell you that. Where do you normally rank again?

Also, who did I lose to? Gamingblack, who's lost all of a life to Ramen, and 2bit who practically took on a whole army? And I would have beaten 2bit had I not picked Norfair, one of Olimar's best stages.

Yeah, I rest my case, you need to stop running your mouth on myself and my group. I don't know what your issue with us has been but it needs to stop, it's on my nerves.
Don't involve me, I used G&W which has a disadvantage against MK but I had him down to 1 life and 40% and Marth, I was winning but then he edgeguard, still I got him to 1 life. So if I really wanted to win, I would had gone Snake or someone else.

kirbywizard

Smash Hero
3DS FC
0989-1847-5768

I have no issue with your team only you. Never have I been so annoyed by a member >_>. YOu are acting like your all that when many others can easily take you down.Besides I run this tourney, this is why I post here so much.I am just ending it here and ignoring most of your post <_<. Besides I do not think you could even scratch Penta.But I must say Ramen= Meteknight tier rank.

Blazer

Smash Ace
I have no issue with your team only you. Never have I been so annoyed by a member >_>. YOu are acting like your all that when many others can easily take you down.Besides I run this tourney, this is why I post here so much.I am just ending it here and ignoring most of your post <_<. Besides I do not think you could even scratch Penta.But I must say Ramen= Meteknight tier rank.
AKA, I have no defense for myself and can't say jack squat so I'm going to say that even though I have no idea how well you play I'm going to insult you and say end of arguement.

Good work, sir.

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
The Zombie thing would be fun but Neh. We knew since this started that it was going to be long. btw stop arguing.

Grandma...

...I can hear the wolf's cry...

kirbywizard

Smash Hero
3DS FC
0989-1847-5768
The Zombie thing would be fun but Neh. We knew since this started that it was going to be long. btw stop arguing.

Grandma...

...I can hear the wolfs cry...
Sorry for the large amount of arguing zen :urg:

And there you go with the wolf thing again :laugh:.

In retro spec the only main member that I would bring back first as a main zombie would be Penta, seeing he is very active and still wants to fight.

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
Who is this Blazer dude? I've never even heard of him.

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
Sorry for the large amount of arguing zen :urg:

And there you go with the wolf thing again :laugh:.

In retro spec the only main member that I would bring back first as a main zombie would be Penta, seeing he is very active and still wants to fight.
I approve of ZombiePenta :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom