• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

A Perfect World: The Ending is Here O_o

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blazer

Smash Ace
I will, as a matter of fact, that's why I've been posting here, because I realize that I just really want this tourney over, I could have waited for someone to attack but no, I really don't see the point. As long as I do something, I'm fine with that, If I do lose, well at least I can say this was fun and I'm not cocky bunny, just bored.

Edit: :laugh: I didn't even know we were trash talking.
I feel about the same. Also I didn't realize we were trash talking either.

Fun tournament that's been dragged out, and become dull. Also, no prize. If I won something from this I'd be all about it.
On the other hand we all got to meet different people from this thing I like that. I woulda never talked to Marthshadow or Ramen most likely. Both are awesome people, this worked out.

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
She really does not need any help from a three life group.
:laugh: Chok? As a girl?

*thinks about it*

:dizzy:

I feel about the same. Also I didn't realize we were trash talking either.

Fun tournament that's been dragged out, and become dull. Also, no prize. If I won something from this I'd be all about it.
On the other hand we all got to meet different people from this thing I like that. I woulda never talked to Marthshadow or Ramen most likely. Both are awesome people, this worked out.
Seriously, I didn't think what I was typing was trash talking, I'd never do that to a droogie over a silly game. I apologize if I sounded like I was trash talking droogie.

Yeah, you and MS have gotten close and I've also learn/met new things/people. I'd say this tourney was a success.

jungle man

Smash Cadet
Hahaha. Needs more up-B! <3

Sherlock*

I'm the grammar police.

Smooth Criminal
Your bad at your job then. You didn't catch zen1 using the word "there" instead of using it correctly like "their" lol

I'm sooooooo bored. Can I do friendlies with you kwiz?
btw are ya ever gonna do something like this again cept with wii points? That would draw in moar people.

kirbywizard

Smash Hero
3DS FC
0989-1847-5768
Your bad at your job then. You didn't catch zen1 using the word "there" instead of using it correctly like "their" lol

btw are ya ever gonna do something like this again cept with wii points? That would draw in moar people.
I am to tired for friendlies. I was playing another game all day.
Also the next one might have wii points, that is if I can find a job :p

Ugg

Smash Champion

Your first your should've been "you're."

Smooth Criminal

Roxas M

Smash Master
*yawns*
i heard my named being mentioned.

why is everyone scared of ramen?
no offence ramen but i'm not really scared. i'm just scared of olimars.

blazer you don't have to protect me if you don't want to. just go on a rampage or something.

*yawns*
i heard my named being mentioned.

why is everyone scared of ramen?
no offence ramen but i'm not really scared. i'm just scared of olimars.

blazer you don't have to protect me if you don't want to. just go on a rampage or something.
Its cause hes a good player lol. Although I have to admit that Olimars are </3.

If Bunnyma cannot respond fast enough, I'll just suicide against Ramen.

Blazer

Smash Ace
Its cause hes a good player lol. Although I have to admit that Olimars are </3.

If Bunnyma cannot respond fast enough, I'll just suicide against Ramen.
Ramencide- A form of suicide involving fighting princeramen. "I'm going to commit Ramencide because I can't take living anymore." Noun.

Shogun_Fox

Smash Ace
Ramencide- A form of suicide involving fighting princeramen. "I'm going to commit Ramencide because I can't take living anymore." Noun.
Wow I actually Lol'd at that. Anyway ummm Blazer, can you play 8 pm eastern? I'll be home from work at that time once again >.>

jungle man

Smash Cadet
Your first your should've been "you're."

Smooth Criminal
**** I was caught oh well. Ugg is better at his job nao.

Does anyone know why so many online tournaments require you be a "smash apprentice" or something other than smash "noob" it's really annoying. Rank has nothing to do with skill.

Shogun_Fox

Smash Ace
**** I was caught oh well. Ugg is better at his job nao.

Does anyone know why so many online tournaments require you be a "smash apprentice" or something other than smash "noob" it's really annoying. Rank has nothing to do with skill.
They do it to prevent random one posters from joining tourneys and then never showing up. but most people say if someone can vouch for you, you can join.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom