• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

A Perfect World: The Ending is Here O_o

Status
Not open for further replies.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
im srs

my group is still raring to go, we dont care how inactive u guys get

pf and ugg want to battle people, i bet if this keeps up long enough they will leave just so they can kill ppl off

im telling HoB to kill ppl off

penta has already killed many ppl

grand isles takeover starts now

kirbywizard

Smash Hero
3DS FC
0989-1847-5768
im srs

pf and ugg want to battle people, i bet if this keeps up long enough they will leave just so they can kill ppl off

Take over? Please low life pirates can not over throw a country built on a strong government. Lord Bunnyma shall prevail @_@

Blazer

Smash Ace
im srs

...We'll handle Joe's group fast for you guys. We'll be right with you.

I'm personally challenging Shogun Fox.

Scinn

The Fluffiest
NNID
BLKROCKET25
*gets ready for a fight*
blazer that stuff in the pm we arent really gonna do all that are we? it seems a lil bit err crazy.....

Chaco

Never Logs In
I responded. His time zone and the times he wants to play are attrocious for me.

Blazer

Smash Ace
I just sent challanges to:

The Nameless Wanderer
Crappycola
Forged
Chaco

I challenged TNW and Forged before but we could neer arrange a match...
Can't let you do that Hero Of Banthum. Forged is with our group. We're awaiting his response since he was edgy about taking Zen's group. Same with Cola. If you're going to attack my men, I'm going to have to fight you, apologies and all.

Hero of Banthum

Smash Journeyman
Can't let you do that Hero Of Banthum. Forged is with our group. We're awaiting his response since he was edgy about taking Zen's group. Same with Cola. If you're going to attack my men, I'm going to have to fight you, apologies and all.
Forged and CC aren't members of your group yet. They are wanteds, and I am a bounty hunter... So unless they join a group before I attack them (which is actually already too late) I have every right to attack them. I don't have anything against you but I won't hold back if you attack me about a few poor wanteds...

@Kwiz: I WANT BOUNTY FOR DESTROYING WANTEDS LIVES!

PrinceRamen

Smash Lord
NNID
PrinceRamen
3DS FC
1590-4706-2476
Someone can attack me if anyone wants too...i have always been attacking, never attacked, except for Penta, who took a life from me then i took his last life lol. I hate fighting G&W's.....

Blazer

Smash Ace
Forged and CC aren't members of your group yet. They are wanteds, and I am a bounty hunter... So unless they join a group before I attack them (which is actually already too late) I have every right to attack them. I don't have anything against you but I won't hold back if you attack me about a few poor wanteds...

@Kwiz: I WANT BOUNTY FOR DESTROYING WANTEDS LIVES!
Alliance=not so secret anymore. If you're telling me you were never informed of the massive alliance, that's cool. But they're as much part of my group as Rocklee10 or Marthshadow imo.

Hero of Banthum

Smash Journeyman
What is his timezone? I could try to get online tomorrow 8 pm GMT...

Edit: hmmm srry wrong account, this is my friends(I am at his laptop XD)
Greets, HoB

^my post :D (just to make everything clear, if any mod can change this, that would be fine...)

Blazer

Smash Ace
Blazer and his group won't be able to get near Zen with Chaco and Gamingblack in the way.

JOE's group is waiting and drinking some tea.
I personally will beg to differ with this.
I recently have been improving A LOT. And have NO FEAR of Gamingblack, whatsoever. ^_^ Also, in case you all didn't know, Ramen has been with us since the game started. Good luck getting rid of him too.

Blazer

Smash Ace
thats not what I said this is what I said

"*puppy eyes*
O.O
plz spare me ( I can't play for two weeks unless I get home before 6:00 anyway)"

You know what? You tried to sell us out to Zen. You were supposed to fricking kill us. We protected your butt, you went and lost another life. Screw it.

CrappyCola, I challenge you. Time to die. I've officially lost my mind, and my patience along with it.

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
I personally will beg to differ with this.
I recently have been improving A LOT. And have NO FEAR of Gamingblack, whatsoever. ^_^ Also, in case you all didn't know, Ramen has been with us since the game started. Good luck getting rid of him too.
I'll look forward to that and I've played Ramen before so I know how he plays and I have no fear of playing him if I have to.

Blazer

Smash Ace
I'll look forward to that and I've played Ramen before so I know how he plays and I have no fear of playing him if I have to.
I think you'll enjoy the changes. I can't wait to play you now either actually. My wolf's gotten, smarter if you would.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom