• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

A Perfect World: The Ending is Here O_o

Status
Not open for further replies.

PentaSalia

Smash Master
NNID
PentaSalad
lol you'd get your head blown off each time you tried;P

but naw,i think zombies would be a decent idea but i think it's best to leave as it is lol

kirbywizard

Smash Hero
3DS FC
0989-1847-5768
kwiz you should so do that.
Yes but defenders would be at a disadvantage. I will let group leaders do what they want with their group. If a defender gets bored he can simply quit. You won't win this tourney just by waiting and hoping to last to the very end. The weak will lose ,and the strong will survive. Besides if you are a good defender your group will win. If you are a good attacker, or wanted you will most likely win in the chart I am keeping track of.

Hero of Banthum

Smash Journeyman
I am not very active because I am at a friend all week, after that I'll go to Germany and after that I'll go on sportscamp. So Chocknater, give me orders now! After sunday I can't play for 2 weeks...

Blazer

Smash Ace
The biggest thing right now is that the two groups that everyone wants to attack are innactive.
Everyone wants to get rid of Bunnyma, sadly I don't know that he's posted here in a week.
Everyone wants to attack Joe's group but, we can't bother Orion, and well. <_< I'll go attack Shogun_Fox after a tourney match we have scheduled if you guys would like.

Roxas M

Smash Master
The biggest thing right now is that the two groups that everyone wants to attack are innactive.
Everyone wants to get rid of Bunnyma, sadly I don't know that he's posted here in a week.
Everyone wants to attack Joe's group but, we can't bother Orion, and well. <_< I'll go attack Shogun_Fox after a tourney match we have scheduled if you guys would like.
yep. what he said.
2 groups left and a whole bunch of wanteds.
other than sir 0rion and shogun fox where is joe's team? and joe?

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
hm screw it

i think we are in a good enough position now

HoB

you can attack zen1's crew or any wanted that you want

kirbywizard

Smash Hero
3DS FC
0989-1847-5768
JOE's group has withered from the inside. I think only two members are left for JOE's group. BUnnyma left for Genesis I think. I will give reminders in a week the latest. I am amazed no one is getting rid of wanted members.

Shogun_Fox

Smash Ace
Honestly, I have no idea what happened to our group >.> I dunno where JOE is, Toony died, and Gordo Michael went Wanted on us. I know me and Orion are still in it.

kirbywizard

Smash Hero
3DS FC
0989-1847-5768
Honestly, I have no idea what happened to our group >.> I dunno where JOE is, Toony died, and Gordo Michael went Wanted on us. I know me and Orion are still in it.
Just contact JOE!. I have no idea how good of a leader he is.

Also I would just attack wanted.

Wanted Members are solo and do not have a group to fight back with. And remember I am keeping a chart that tracks all the wins and battles. I am amazed Ramen just hasn't went on a rampage against the wanted members to rack up points.

Scinn

The Fluffiest
NNID
BLKROCKET25
*is nervous*
I'm gonna get the command soon and I'm not gonna like doing it. o wait kwiz i can't play 4 possibly1-8 weeks idk it depends on whut happens over here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom