• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

A Perfect World: The Ending is Here O_o

Status
Not open for further replies.

kirbywizard

Smash Hero
3DS FC
0989-1847-5768
O dear it seem Bunnyma is free to attack sooner then expected.
I feel bad for who ever killed 8bit :(, that is fate worse then death.

JOE I can only transfer one of toonys remaining lives to sir orion, seeing that Toony only has two lives left.

Run Penta and Ramen, run for your remaining lives.

PrinceRamen

Smash Lord
NNID
PrinceRamen
3DS FC
1590-4706-2476
Lmao!

Cool update, but why paper mario? It is a good game though, and always press B when attacked instead of A. Counter! That was actually one of my favorite battles, i liked fighting doopless, he had really cool battle music. But my favorite boss has got to be Cortez.

kirbywizard

Smash Hero
3DS FC
0989-1847-5768
Lmao!

Cool update, but why paper mario? It is a good game though, and always press B when attacked instead of A. Counter! That was actually one of my favorite battles, i liked fighting doopless, he had really cool battle music. But my favorite boss has got to be Cortez.
I felt in a very Paper Mario Mood at the moment.

My favorite Boss would be Doopliss, or Grodus. the Paper Mario games have some of the best music. I will do this for a few of the other battles.

PrinceRamen

Smash Lord
NNID
PrinceRamen
3DS FC
1590-4706-2476
Awesome!

Whoever beats bunnyma(IF i meant to say)should have a really cool battle, like mario vs. peach at the end.....wait but peach is a girl, and bunnyma is a guy....right? Or maybe a battle with BoneTail, the secret boss in the Pit of 100 trials. idk

kirbywizard

Smash Hero
3DS FC
0989-1847-5768
Awesome!

Whoever beats bunnyma(IF i meant to say)should have a really cool battle, like mario vs. peach at the end.....wait but peach is a girl, and bunnyma is a guy....right? Or maybe a battle with BoneTail, the secret boss in the Pit of 100 trials. idk
I already have it planned out, also it will not be from a Paper mario game. Just sit and watch :bee:.

edit: UGG hope your using those peril badges (what ever you call them)

PrinceRamen

Smash Lord
NNID
PrinceRamen
3DS FC
1590-4706-2476
I didn't really like Super Paper Mario, the one with the eight heart things. What happened to the seven stars?

I sold that game back.

@kirbywizard, can't wait for the surprise. lol

EDIT: I missed the battles when you go on stage and take turns hitting each other.:(

Shogun_Fox

Smash Ace
I didn't really like Super Paper Mario, the one with the eight heart things. What happened to the seven stars?

I sold that game back.

@kirbywizard, can't wait for the surprise. lol

EDIT: I missed the battles when you go on stage and take turns hitting each other.:(
Yeah... I beat Super Paper Mario and immediately sold it. I was so dissapointed. I remember the first time i played it. I went to go jump on an enemy to get the first strike and go into a battle and then all of a sudden I see I did one damage...

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
What am I even supposed to be doing right now? xD

bow master1

Smash Apprentice
though i would like to stay and k-wiz probaly alredy dq me i must quitnthe tourney.way to much going on in my life right now.nothing bad just really busy,busy,busy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom