• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

A Perfect World: The Ending is Here O_o

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scinn

The Fluffiest
NNID
BLKROCKET25
ooows ramen hurted me.....

GG's the only character that came close to ever beating you every time seemed to be lucario but you prevailed at the end every time also I recommend you go to offline tournys you would defiantly tear it up out there.

(I concider you a rival nao too)

now I has five rivals two being better than me.

kirbywizard

Smash Hero
3DS FC
0989-1847-5768

GG's the only character that came close to ever beating you every time seemed to be lucario but you prevailed at the end every time also I recommend you go to offline tournys you would defiantly tear it up out there.

How many sets did you lose in >_>?

Scinn

The Fluffiest
NNID
BLKROCKET25
oohh err

Pyronic_star
his olimar is complete **** he beat azen a couple times he's a real nice guy I can never ever beat him. He always says no to wi-fi if that's what your hoping for so you'll have to go to a offline tournament if you wanna face him.

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
THIS.

I'm not going to ****ing make +1 posts just for the sake of doing so. If there is something that calls for my direct participation in this thread (reporting a match, etc.), I'll do so. Otherwise, stop freaking threatening me.

I AM HERE, ALREADY. I'VE BEEN HERE, AND WILL CONTINUE TO BE HERE AS LONG AS I'M IN THE TOURNAMENT. STOP BOTHERING ME ABOUT IT. :mad:
I hope you saw this kirby

PrinceRamen

Smash Lord
NNID
PrinceRamen
3DS FC
1590-4706-2476
oohh err

Pyronic_star
his olimar is complete **** he beat azen a couple times he's a real nice guy I can never ever beat him. He always says no to wi-fi if that's what your hoping for so you'll have to go to a offline tournament if you wanna face him.
lol, i didn't really want to fight him, i just wanted to know. I probably will never play him because i live here in Florida lol, i won't be going to OoS tourneys probably ever. I'm only able to go to tourneys that are at most 1 hour away.

I feel so trapped lol

Roxas M

Smash Master

am i one of your rivals?

Chaco

Never Logs In
I don't like it when people use mad faces and type in red. It makes my mouse veer towards the infraction flag. Loljk

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
Hmm I wonder where is everyone <_<, if this continues for a week I will need to send out reminders ( reminders not threats <_<)
That's right, you wouldn't want me and Orion writing angry posts.

Most people here are either planning their attacks or waiting on others to attack

kirbywizard

Smash Hero
3DS FC
0989-1847-5768
That's right, you wouldn't want me and Orion writing angry posts.

Most people here are either planning their attacks or waiting on others to attack

That was Bunnyma's plan but then TSM attacked >_>. Group 6 knows what to do, lay low, just read the post, and only respond to vm's and pm's. They will last a while, well until Bunnyma gets to go on a rampage.

Ryusuta

Smash Master
3DS FC
5000-3249-3643
I approve of the new topic title.

HoB and I are trying to sort out a time to play. The 8-hour time difference coupled with the fact that I work overnights and sleep in the morning makes things a bit challenging, however. Further bulletins as events warrant.

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
I approve of the new topic title.

HoB and I are trying to sort out a time to play. The 8-hour time difference coupled with the fact that I work overnights and sleep in the morning makes things a bit challenging, however. Further bulletins as events warrant.
I second this

Thunder Of Zeus

*Rumble Rumble*
A strange wind blows... I sense a great disturbance of the peace... It will happen soon, it will happen fast. It will happen without warning and without mercy.
All must fear, all must be wary. Guard yourself well and cover your tracks, for the storm upon the horizon will not be gladly welcomed by the weak and the weary.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom