• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

A Perfect World: The Ending is Here O_o

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
This tournament really brings out the darkside of people.

Interesting though. Tell me Blazer... On a hot summer night would you offer your throat to the Wolf with Red Roses?

Blazer

Smash Ace
Jet boots... Shiny....
Pretty.... Explosions....

<_< Screw it. Don't want them. Even with my track record against HoB <_<.

Also, I have no fricking clue what you meant by the offering my throat and lolololol.

PrinceRamen

Smash Lord
NNID
PrinceRamen
3DS FC
1590-4706-2476

~Pink Fresh~

Smash Master
To avoid starting a mass amount of lists in this thread lol. I'm trying to limit off topicness.

Ewww. I feel moddy haha

Blazer

Smash Ace
I'm gonna not kill Cola actually. I don't know whether I should allow HoB too either. Whatever. I don't know what to do about him <_<.

Ramen, I'm gonna ask you to go ahead and take a life from Gamingblack. ^_^

kirbywizard

Smash Hero
3DS FC
0989-1847-5768
I'm gonna not kill Cola actually. I don't know whether I should allow HoB too either. Whatever. I don't know what to do about him <_<.

Um Ramen why are you even listening to this guy >_>. I am sure you can easily kill him and take over, or heck make your own wanted group.

PrinceRamen

Smash Lord
NNID
PrinceRamen
3DS FC
1590-4706-2476

okaaay, but it has to be later, if Grey wants too....

Um Ramen why are you even listening to this guy >_>. I am sure you can easily kill him and take over, or heck make your own wanted group.
Hmmm...............you may have a point lmao jk blazer
or am I?

You really want me out of the way, don't you?
I've been commanded to attack you....

Blazer

Smash Ace
We've been working together since the game started. The only reason I've taken a backseat is unluckiness against 2bit and an irrational outburst against Gamingblack. On the other hand, I'm happily getting ready to go on a rampage, once I finish taking a few lives from Shogun_fox and making sure Joe's group doesn't make a comeback at the end of the game.

kirbywizard

Smash Hero
3DS FC
0989-1847-5768
We've been working together since the game started. The only reason I've taken a backseat is unluckiness against 2bit and an irrational outburst against Gamingblack. On the other hand, I'm happily getting ready to go on a rampage, once I finish taking a few lives from Shogun_fox and making sure Joe's group doesn't make a comeback at the end of the game.
Hm as long as you do not get targeted by UGG, PF, Bunnyma, HoB, or Chocknater you should last ok. But 2bitman attacking you was some unlucky **** :lick:

Blazer

Smash Ace
Hm as long as you do not get targeted by UGG, PF, Bunnyma, HoB, or Chocknater you should last ok. But 2bitman attacking you was some unlucky **** :lick:
I attacked him. Also I'm really only worried about Bunnyma out of that whole list. I've never lost a set to HoB. PF I've improved enough to face. I'm EXCITED to face Ugg, and Idk how Chok plays. Not to mention we're allied with them. LOL.

Reason I lost to 2bit, is I stupidly picked Norfair against Olimar. Didn't realize it was one of his best stages. I shoulda scouted that one better.

~Pink Fresh~

Smash Master
I attacked him. Also I'm really only worried about Bunnyma out of that whole list. I've never lost a set to HoB. PF I've improved enough to face. I'm EXCITED to face Ugg, and Idk how Chok plays. Not to mention we're allied with them. LOL.

Reason I lost to 2bit, is I stupidly picked Norfair against Olimar. Didn't realize it was one of his best stages. I shoulda scouted that one better.
Erm. Ugg and I go about even with bunnyma lol. Regardless it'll be fun to see who takes my last life.

Blazer

Smash Ace
Ok, remind me later on.

Blazer, you better hope I lose because if I don't, I might go wanted to finish you off.
XFD. Go ahead and try to. I'd love it. See, I was being all careful about this tourney, but I recently realized that even if my team somehow were to get to the end whatever the last group was besides us would probably take out everyone but me and Ramen with any luck. And of course Marthshadow since he's locked up as leader. (HATE THAT RULE)

I really don't see the point in continuing. I'm going to help Chok's group as much as I can as long as they don't turn on us. So if you wanna be the one to take me out, be my guest. Ramen will likely move to conquer everything since he's my replacement when I've died. Yep, you guys will NEVER get to Marthshadow. And I tell you all this because I know for a fact none of it matters. It doesn't matter what our secret plans are, none of it helps anyone. The only thing that helps is how well we play and I think Ramen and I might have this together.

~Pink Fresh~

Smash Master
Yay! =D

Trash talk makes me lol. It also heightens competition, so I like seeing what blazer thinks.

I am also surprised that Kari isn't on Kwiz's list, as she is pret-ty good, and could take out plenty of us.

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
XFD. Go ahead and try to. I'd love it. See, I was being all careful about this tourney, but I recently realized that even if my team somehow were to get to the end whatever the last group was besides us would probably take out everyone but me and Ramen with any luck. And of course Marthshadow since he's locked up as leader. (HATE THAT RULE)

I really don't see the point in continuing. I'm going to help Chok's group as much as I can as long as they don't turn on us. So if you wanna be the one to take me out, be my guest. Ramen will likely move to conquer everything since he's my replacement when I've died. Yep, you guys will NEVER get to Marthshadow. And I tell you all this because I know for a fact none of it matters. It doesn't matter what our secret plans are, none of it helps anyone. The only thing that helps is how well we play and I think Ramen and I might have this together.
I will, as a matter of fact, that's why I've been posting here, because I realize that I just really want this tourney over, I could have waited for someone to attack but no, I really don't see the point. As long as I do something, I'm fine with that, If I do lose, well at least I can say this was fun and I'm not cocky bunny, just bored.

Edit: :laugh: I didn't even know we were trash talking.

PrinceRamen

Smash Lord
NNID
PrinceRamen
3DS FC
1590-4706-2476
i never trash talk, but for some reason people trash talk FOR ME.

Figures.....

kirbywizard

Smash Hero
3DS FC
0989-1847-5768
Yay! =D

Trash talk makes me lol. It also heightens competition, so I like seeing what blazer thinks.

I am also surprised that Kari isn't on Kwiz's list, as she is pret-ty good, and could take out plenty of us.
Luz Kari is god tier for her cuteness.

Also I was expecting for people to attack a lot more in this tourney. But like two or three teams completely split up. People became wanted because they did not like being defender. I know what not to do in the next tourney Perfect World Tourney. Blazer's group is only composed of 3 lifes all together. They have a very low chance of surviving and are only using Ramen as a sniper so to speak. If they attack someone they have a high risk of getting counter attacked. Also I am sure Chocknater does not care to much for them. Chocknater has HoB, Pink Fresh, and UGG which are all great smashers. He really does not need any help from a three life group.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom