• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

A Perfect World: The Ending is Here O_o

Status
Not open for further replies.

kirbywizard

Smash Hero
3DS FC
0989-1847-5768
I think I will put in zombies in the game, but not to many. Only a few, and those few being Penta and Aryman ( if he still wants to be a part of this). Seeing that they were both very active in teh tourney. I won't have every dead man come back to life.

@ zen: I might but that could really change things and would be unfair to defender/attackers that were already eliminated.

kirbywizard

Smash Hero
3DS FC
0989-1847-5768
so would bringing back people.
Luz you have a point there >_>. To tell you the truth this tourney was just a test. I thought of rules and limitations to be put into place. Added ranks such as defenders, attackers, and wanted. After this tourney is done I will be making a tourney similar to this, with big changes. Being no defenders, everyone in the group can attack freely, and no wanted ranks <_<. If this tourney continues like this for another two day, I will adopt zen's idea but instead of trading places I will just allow defenders to attack. I am sure everyone wants this tourney to end just like me. It has dragged on long enough and needs to end. The next one will hopefully be better then this one, and to a smaller scale.

Go get him Chaco . . . * waves Chaco flag*

kirbywizard

Smash Hero
3DS FC
0989-1847-5768
Maybe you can reward a person for winning a fight.

Ever though about the "Gold system" Like, if you win, you get Gold.

You can spend the Gold on advantages.
Meh could work for the next tourney, but I would most likely not put it in there:ohwell:. All I know is that a lot of people just want this tourney to end. It has been liek two monthes, and I don't want this to get veen longer.

PentaSalia

Smash Master
NNID
PentaSalad
LOL.wow too much arguing

blazer is a pretty good player from the times i've fought him, no doubt

i guess i've been a little hesitant of attacking him since because i have so very little wolf experience lol
I have trouble fighting him with both of my mains ;_;
and maybe that's why others are hesitant too :laugh:

anyway, don't hype me k-wiz and gamingblack ._.
i'm not a machine, i'm a Man ike

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
LOL.wow too much arguing

blazer is a pretty good player from the times i've fought him, no doubt

i guess i've been a little hesitant of attacking him since because i have so very little wolf experience lol
I have trouble fighting him with both of my mains ;_;
and maybe that's why others are hesitant too :laugh:

anyway, don't hype me k-wiz and gamingblack ._.
i'm not a machine, i'm a Man ike
I will hype you and you will like it :mad:

I approve of ZombiePenta: the man Ike zombie.

~Pink Fresh~

Smash Master
Its been a month and 10 days...
Really? woooowww. Thought it was like 2 lol.
It's because I'm really good, and none not many of the attackers or defenders would risk a match against me, there's a good chance of you know, losing.
You aren't as good as you think you are.

Just saying you need to back off. You want me dead, then encourage someone to do it, but they won't get the job done.
Really, you aren't.
Who is this Blazer dude? I've never even heard of him.
Lmfao. Owned.

Scinn

The Fluffiest
NNID
BLKROCKET25
Blazer ur good but not top notch like the others BUT I AM!!!!! kidding jk jk lol ....... I just a novice.

Chaco

Never Logs In
Blazer takes my last lives. I thought I could beat him easily so I rematched. But that lag ****s me over bad. Wolfs in lag are you worst nightmare. Like smashes always connect and I can't do ****.

Blazer

Smash Ace
I think I just beat Chaco for two lives.
I won the first set for sure. Also, xD at that first RC Chaco. Great game. I shoulda thrown you any direction but the way I did.

The second set, I won the first game, took a stock off with 0% damage to moi, and he logged. I think that's a victory for me <_<.

Btw, Chaco, my friend Woody mained Jigglypuff, and he's the person I've played the most at the game. He was VERY good as her, so I know the matchup perfectly, you wouldn't stand a chance against me with her, hardly anyone would.

Chaco

Never Logs In
I'm sure I could take you with Jiggs if it didn't lag. I beat very good people with her. But when I can actually input.

Blazer

Smash Ace
I'm sure I could take you with Jiggs if it didn't lag. I beat very good people with her. But when I can actually input.
Believe how you will. We'll rematch sometime and maybe get someone else to host. I enjoyed the games.

kirbywizard

Smash Hero
3DS FC
0989-1847-5768
Blazer the demon in the sand lives on!!!!!! It is what the sprits have said. Blazer's team has been blessed by the gods :mad:. Luz. I will add a battle in the 3rd in an hour (it depends how much work I have to do). O darn Chaco is out of the game *sniff*

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
...>_> Why not just send me in? Who's on my team anyway?

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
I'm on zen's team now. LOL PF. Lemme friendly him. =[

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
yes yes. What Nameless said.

Btw, Chaco, my friend Woody mained Jigglypuff, and he's the person I've played the most at the game. He was VERY good as her, so I know the matchup perfectly, you wouldn't stand a chance against me with her, hardly anyone would.
Woody is a scrub... no offense.

Chaco

Never Logs In
Lmfao Woody does suck. I've beat Veril's jiggs, and in dittos. Metatitan is much better than Woody.

Blazer

Smash Ace
yes yes. What Nameless said.

Woody is a scrub... no offense.
It's not a woody from here? There is a Woody here I think he mains Fox though. The woody I'm talking about is around my skill level if not better, hasn't been on in months besides just recently for like two days maybe.

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
I played all the Woodys in the world and they all suck. =2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom