• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

~ A new glitch? ~

VietGeek

Smash Hero
This sh*t takes "Sharking" to a whole new level on Delfino.

Just add water!~

AssaultX

Smash Apprentice
We might be able to use it for a "harmless" approach, but keeping in mind that swim times decrease the higher youe damage % is, you won't get very far with the approach.

Pretty funny stuff still.

Patinator

Smash Champion
I hate it when people don't summarize a YouTube video, considering dial-up and HUB-less homes still exist.

Even if Gheb does it.

>_>

From the past 11 posts, I'll guess it's some kind of new... Scarring tactic? '_'

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
1.) I neither discovered this glitch nor did I make that video. I saw it on the german smashboards - a guy named Semifer posted it. All credits to him.

2.) In the description he said that you need to buffer SideB and jump...apparantly it depends on the spot Wolf is at in the water...

...I haven't pulled it off yet myself so I can't say how it works...

:059:

SSD

Smash Journeyman
I hate it when people don't summarize a YouTube video, considering dial-up and HUB-less homes still exist.

Even if Gheb does it.

>_>

From the past 11 posts, I'll guess it's some kind of new... Scarring tactic? '_'
Delfino. One of the water parts - the one with the brick platform.

Wolf was in the water. He jumped and did a side B. He then got in the water under the brick platform.

Top Bottom