• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

a neverending brawl story

Status
Not open for further replies.

MisterDrBob

Smash Apprentice
but he was too cool for school, so his truck exploded. Meanwhile, Popo, Nana ran for dear life from a Coca-Cola advertising Polar Bear when they were saved by Ness (but not Lucas, 'cause he's a pansy).....

Jonkku

Lacks pick-up lines.
After a while Santa Claus got tired and went to have a nice big cup of coffee. But it wasn't coffee, it was...

MisterDrBob

Smash Apprentice
Santa gave it to the Polar bear as an apology for calling off the chase of the Ice Climbers. The Polar bear didn't accept his apology and joined the Legion of Darkness ruled by Ganondorf, Bowser, Nightmare, King K.Rool, Mother Brain, Medusa, and Kirby.

KoRoBeNiKi

Smash Hero
Writing Team
Slippi.gg
KORO#668
However then, the World of Warcraft Server died preventing Leeroy Jenkins from delivering the final blow.

Then.....

MisterDrBob

Smash Apprentice
This didn't sit well with Professor Hector who joined forces with Dr. Wily and Dr. Eggman and joined EVIL. Leeroy, who had been watching contentedly as the server was being fixed decided he was getting bored when he was approached by Captain N who engaged him in a battle of wits and stupidity.

Jonkku

Lacks pick-up lines.
While Captain N and Leeroy Jenkins were fighting, Prof. Hector, Dr. Wily, and Dr. Eggman went on to search for Dr. Eggman's evil(er)
(and more awesome)
self, Dr. Ivo Robotnik, who then would give them a PRRRROMOTION...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom