• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

A Curious Tourney: The Final Battle Derk Vs The Hero : It All Ends The 29th

kirbywizard

Smash Hero
3DS FC
0989-1847-5768
A Curious Tourney
Why hello and welcome to my curious tourney, now this tourney will test each contestant's ability to use their brains. Sadly I do not have the money to actually give out any kind of prize, well maybe a Professor Layton avatar. Now I do hope that everyone is in their best behavior while they participate in this lovely tourney, and I am sure you all know what will happen if you don't. Now if you would be kind enough to read the rest of this post then we can all get started. This will be a 16 man tourney !

Signing Up For This Tourney ! ! !

Ok now to even sign up for this tourney you will have to send me a private message answering this riddle correctly. “ The first letter of the alphabet is A, and the letter B comes after A. However, the letter you need to worry about is the last one. What's the last letter of the alphabet? Here's a hint: It isn't Z”. If you solved it correctly I will add you to the entrants lists.

Rules For Matches

-3stock
-10 minute timer
-No items are allowed
-Best 2/3, but Finals shall be 3/5
-Only Legal Stages Allowed
-Metaknight infinite Dimensional Cape is Banned
-Camping is allowed and is recommended
-Stalling is Banned
-Wario is banned because he is a disgusting slob with no manners what so ever
-Infinit Chain Grabs can not get past 100% damage
-Please finish your matches by the deadline
-Counter Picks Are Allowed
-In the event if your last stock is lost by a move similar to D3's swallow, or Ganon's Choke arm, the winner of the match is the player that activated that said move.
-No Johns, they will be kicked out of the tourney
-This is double elimination

The Riddle Challenges
Now you can not even fight in a round until you solve the round's riddle. There will be one riddle for each round in the winner's and loser's bracket. You must send me a private message with your answer for the riddle to be able to fight in the round. If you do not send me an answer or fail to answer correctly in three tries then you will be eliminated, no questions asked. The deadline for each riddle will be two days, while rounds will have a week to complete. Sadly I can't enter because I know all the answers. . . .

Cheating On Riddles
If someone gives away the answer, then they will be DC , and if someone contacts someone for the an answer to a riddle they will be DC. Do not post any answers in this thread or you will be DC.

Legal Starters

Final Destination
Battlefield
Yoshi's Island
SmashVill
Lylat Cruiser

Legal Counter Picks

Castle Siege
Delfino Plaza
Halberd
Lylat Cruise
Distant Planet
Frigate Orpheon
Luigi's Mansion (Dont break my house sincerely Luigi)
Norfair
Pirate Ship (Dont drown)
Rainbow Cruise
pokemon stadium
Brinstar thats one spicy taco :D

Entrants

Zen1
McMuff1n
Gordo
8Bitman
tsilver33
Hero of Banthum
Nysyarc
Derk The Jerk
TurtleRape08
ThreeRick
Sinatra'
FatherOwnage
GracefulAssassin
Sammy P
The Name Less Wanderer
Zeldaspazz

Waiting List
marhmallow

kirbywizard

Smash Hero
3DS FC
0989-1847-5768
mcmuff1nman / MUFIN / 0173-2745-5921 !!

I <3 Kwiz.
Did even read all of it >_>

Signing Up For This Tourney ! ! !
Ok now to even sign up for this tourney you will have to send me a private message answering this riddle correctly. “ The first letter of the alphabet is A, and the letter B comes after A. However, the letter you need to worry about is the last one. What's the last letter of the alphabet? Here's a hint: It isn't Z”. If you solved it correctly I will add you to the entrants lists.

Now take a deep breath and try again, some riddles are easier then they appear to be.

8Bitman

Smash Master
and sign up i did zen... lolzi know the answer to alot of riddles thats what we do when were bored at the house sometimes...

sign me up kirbz!!!

8Bitman/ Bunny/ 4768-7105-1523/ my beautiful :rob:, :bowser:

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
Kwiz what do you think about giving each person 3 hint coins or something. But then the riddles would have to be even more difficult :evil:

tsilver33

Smash Ace
Sent you a message with my answer. Sounds like a lot of fun, and I've been dying to try to find a used copy of this game somewhere.

Hero of Banthum

Smash Journeyman
GREAT TOURNEY KWIZ! You have a good mind for this. I played this game only once for a few minutes so I don't know any of the riddles, which it makes it more challenging :)

THANK YOU!

Sent you a message including the answer I think is right :)

zeldspazz

Smash Master
I think I got the answer ^_^

*sends pm*

Zeldspazz/Spazz/1462-4424-9642 :zelda: :zerosuitsamus: :metaknight:

8Bitman

Smash Master
could you pweez start the tourney now or sooner, cuz school starts in like 6 days and it would be better if we could get this tourney under-way quicker..

Marshmallowman

Smash Apprentice
you still have two on the waiting list, so ill go ahead and join, it soounds fun. ill pm you the answer to the first riddle, and if u want me to answer another one i will

Sinatra'

Smash Apprentice
Don't stress about it man! just do the homework and worry about meaningless online Brawl tournaments later!

8Bitman

Smash Master
uhh whose the graceful assassin??? he haznt posted on this thread once... =/

Threerick

Smash Cadet
Don't have to post, all you had to do was get the first riddle right to get in right? So ppl may not have posted on the this tournament thread. The person I'm playing against has also not posted once at all. Also, kirbywizard has posted the entrants being clickable and will bring you right to their pages for easy msging. Awesome! :)

Top Bottom