• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

A Curious Tourney: The Final Battle Derk Vs The Hero : It All Ends The 29th

zeldspazz

Smash Master
Confirmed. FD + Peach < Zelda xD

GGs though, and the games afterwards were very fun too.

Hero of Banthum

Smash Journeyman
tsilver and I are arranging a match, but it's kinda difficult because we have 7 hours time difference and he isn't online in the morning or afternoon...

tsilver33

Smash Ace
What Hero says is true. I apologize, my computer has been fizzing out. If we don't get our match done on time give Hero the win, It's my sides fault at this point.

zeldspazz

Smash Master
Im sorry, some unexpected stuff came up, so I cant participate in the tourney any longer.....

8Bitman

Smash Master
UHHH LIKE OMG!!!! ITS SO EASEH TO SAY THAT ID WIN THIS TOURNEY IF I WAS STILL IN IT... GAWD!!! *cries in backround* lol:p

8Bitman

Smash Master
oh i see the game you wanna play! lmao! :laugh:

despite the fake bragginess i think id at least make it to the semis, or to you budz. :p lol actually no id win against you cuz if you remember the finals of that one tourney i won the first two matches then you came back and won three in a row.. so id clearly win a set best of 3. MUAHAHAHAHA!!! lol:laugh:

tsilver33

Smash Ace
According to the last round, there are seven of us. Wonder who gets the pass this time.

Top Bottom