• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

A Curious Tourney: The Final Battle Derk Vs The Hero : It All Ends The 29th

Threerick

Smash Cadet
Also wanna ask, I see that there is the counter pick stage of Pokemon stadium. Now which one is this? Brawl or Melee version? or possibly both can be chosen?

tsilver33

Smash Ace
Considering that Pokemon Stadium: Melee is an arguable neutral stage, one can assume it's Melee. Pokemon Stadium 2 is generally banned, but Kirby Wizard has final say.

sammy p

Smash Lord
have you ever said when these matches are due(didnt look too hard) kirbywiz?? or do you just want them to get done ASAP?

also now that i think about it, does anyone know who gordo is?? he hasent posted here either and i just cant find him.. and i just cant click my opponent on the brackets. it just wont let me:dizzy::ohwell: lol

Gordo Michael

Smash Journeyman
have you ever said when these matches are due(didnt look too hard) kirbywiz?? or do you just want them to get done ASAP?

also now that i think about it, does anyone know who gordo is?? he hasent posted here either and i just cant find him.. and i just cant click my opponent on the brackets. it just wont let me:dizzy::ohwell: lol
I'm Gordo :p. When would you like to do our match?

zeldspazz

Smash Master
Dont you have to solve the riddle before you play the match?

Edit: Nevermind, Im stupid :D

kirbywizard

Smash Hero
3DS FC
0989-1847-5768
Ok everyone thanks for those that have done their matches :mad:
And pokemon stadium 2 is banned. Remember this is double elimination so if you lose, you have a chance in the loser's bracket. I will send out reminder's now to everyone.

Links to opponent are located on the first post :p

8Bitman

Smash Master
ohhh professor layton did meet alot of scary looking people... lol

zeldspazz

Smash Master
I won vs. Zen/Infinite (I like new name =P) 2-0

GGs, I thought I was gonna lose the second game man.

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
Aha I kind of wanted to play too. Though I am greatful for the bye. Gives me more time to earn Jigglypuff.

Top Bottom