• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

A Canada Combo Video: It's up. gg

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
actually victra dont use the clip i sent you, that was soft.

i'll send you a clip next weekend since we have a tourney next weekend.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
I'm loving the huge interest in this. My box is nearly full of clip suggestions.

Unknown sent me enough combos for his own combo video. lmfao.

Also, rayne, you have the sickest combos. Add me on msn. theasiantemptation[at]hotmail[dot]com Unknown suggested that I consult with you about music since you have good taste.

edit: Thanks for the sticky! I didn't notice it. O.o

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
lmfao Wigi, thanks for reminding me.

If anyone has a clips of their opponent quitting on them during the final kill, lemme know as well k?

nasir123

Smash Ace
well i just started playing competitive smash when brawl came out but of course in my opinion melee is way the hell beter i am from niagara and i am not that great at melee but i have a lot of intense recorded combos and other tech skill and yeah a lot of other crap so yeah count me in ...if niagara is allowed:)

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
I have a song that's going to cause a lolocaust.

Can someone do me a favor and sort out combos of Bam, pkm, and Kage?

and once again...more WC posters please. lmfao.

inb4 whining about an EC biased combo video

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
Yes I got it. I got everyone's PMs, and I've watched through them. Good stuff all around.

There's no deadline. I'll be periodically sorting out clips. Sending in clips earlier will give you a better chance that it's included.

Although, I'll probably come up with a deadline sometime soon. Let's say till the end of the month.

Sanu

Smash Champion
The end of the month? That's hardly enough time for me to get any videos together :( I'll be bringing a setup to Starfurry, but I have no idea if I'll even get good combos on tape.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
Don't take the deadline to heart. I'll only be working on the combo video briefly every day. Send me clips whenever you can.

If makes anyone feel better, I'll change the deadline to the end of march. That way, people can get footage at Flatzone as well.

FastFox

Faster than most vehicles
BRoomer
You can all begin sending me clip suggestions as well just to avoid Vic's inbox filling. I've got room for 1000 messages.

I'll give the links to Victor via external source.

Dr. Ike

Smash Cadet
Nice to see some interest!

I don't want this to be like SSB:M. lmfao. It'll just be like a 5 minute ish combo video with everything all over the place. I'll have to try to keep footage of stos to a minimum. =P

I want something epic, but still captures the essence of Canada. Like techno folk rock or something wild like that.

No preference on the age of the clip. As long as its epic.

No cut-off date as of yet.
You want Holy F*ck

Desh

Smash Ace
vic,
i wont be playing doc anymore, so if ya want, ( i think u dl'd my video)
just pull stuff out of there that you like =/.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
vic,
i wont be playing doc anymore, so if ya want, ( i think u dl'd my video)
just pull stuff out of there that you like =/.
=( No more doc? Why?
You can all begin sending me clip suggestions as well just to avoid Vic's inbox filling. I've got room for 1000 messages.

I'll give the links to Victor via external source.
Ah! Thanksies.

ok ff sounds good. would you gusy prefer youtube links, or raw files sent over msn?
Links please >_>

If they're short and clipped, send them over msn.

Lawlb0t

Smash Lord
When is the deadline? I want to submit a small clip, and I sure the rest of Niagara that plays melee does. Just need to do one good combo at Wugman -.- gonna be hard cuz I sux, lul.

Does everyone in the GTA 4 stock Niko??

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
When is the deadline? I want to submit a small clip, and I sure the rest of Niagara that plays melee does. Just need to do one good combo at Wugman -.- gonna be hard cuz I sux, lul.

Does everyone in the GTA 4 stock Niko??
just face people with bad DI LOL and your good for pulling of combos :laugh:

Niko is fine in melee.

Im gonna combo his fox =D

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
More clips plz.

Someone help me hunt down combos for:

-Bam
-PKM
-Kage
-Dieslow
-Noobking
-Hitsugaya
-Blunted_Object
-MikeMonkey
-FalseFalco

I'm already looking for some, but if people could find some for me as well, it'll be great. Thanks!

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
I'm about 3 minutes in production atm. A lot of the footage is from Ryan Ford since he gave me the most clips. As well, there's a lot of EC. Gimme some clips of WC guys.

Blunted_object10

Smash Master
I'm about 3 minutes in production atm. A lot of the footage is from Ryan Ford since he gave me the most clips. As well, there's a lot of EC. Gimme some clips of WC guys.
http://www.youtube.com/user/AbsoluuteZero

Heres where most of my recent videos of me are.. you should find some good combos to use for your combo video in there... More to come soon.. ;)

EDIT: Videos from the Winnipeg tourney on Feb 7th should come out and I got some good combos on there I think..;)

Sanu

Smash Champion
I got a lot of sexy combos off at Wugwan/Starfurry, but I only got one recorded :p. At least one clip will be fine for me XD

TheNix

Smash Journeyman
I think my crew has enough good clips for something to be included. I'm pretty sure we are the only people from Newfoundland with videos, too (if you were thinking about doing a province-by-province thing).

I'll link our combo videos, and I will also have them go directly to my personal favorite clip in those videos (in case you don't have the time to watch all of them). I put the time of those clips in brackets, in case they don't link right.

TheNix's Falco (0:36)
TheNix's DK (3:56)
G-zus' Peach (1:27)
Jugs' Marth (4:13)
Jugs' Fox (2:30)
Chef's Toon Link (1:31)

Also, it's not part of the combo video, but this clip of my DK is nice, although maybe too well known (a few people use a gif of it in their signature).

Sanu

Smash Champion
Preeetty sure this is a Melee combo video. Sorry, lol.

Edit: Some you have surprisingly good combos though... for Brawl o.O. Not to mention that TheNix has amazing wall/edgeteching ability and awesome edge-guarding; you don't see too much of either in Brawl.

TheNix

Smash Journeyman
Preeetty sure this is a Melee combo video. Sorry, lol.

Edit: Some you have surprisingly good combos though... for Brawl o.O. Not to mention that TheNix has amazing wall/edgeteching ability and awesome edge-guarding; you don't see too much of either in Brawl.
This is what I get for skimming the thread.

We have some Melee videos up, too, but they are old. I'll look through them and see if there's anything I think could be included.

EDIT: This clip comes immediately to mind, to me.

AgeNtGZuS

Smash Cadet
This is what I get for skimming the thread.

We have some Melee videos up, too, but they are old. I'll look through them and see if there's anything I think could be included.

EDIT: This clip comes immediately to mind, to me.
zzz, I mentioned the idea for this video and the fact that it was melee only like last friday driving home.

Anyway, I really want to see all of our crew (me, Nix, Jugs, Chef) in this, I'm fairly sure I have sexy footage for all of us on my computer and I'm planning to go through it soon.

Newfoundland, yo.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
Eh. It's about 3 minutes in atm.

I'm using WMM, so no fancy smancy effects or anything. =(

Top Bottom