• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

A Canada Combo Video: It's up. gg

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
I saw watched it last night. Victor I think there were "seen clips" from previous videos and I think see would delete those clips. I mean like who would want to see clips that were already seen before. But yeah i liked lol.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
Yeah I used a few clips that have been seen lots before like raynex's 5 billion ztd combos etc.

:3

But if they're good, why not include them 8)

<3stos.

There are some dumb typos in the credits so you guys gotta wait a bit longer. QQ

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
KK and I.B have other really gay/good combos that aren't up on in this. Needs moar of them, and Unknown522 does crazy stuff, he just never gets them recorded LOL poor guy.

Good stuff though, I liked half of the music selection, the first half to be exact. The vid was 10/10 good at that point. I liked how you added some friendly stupid stuff though, I'm not gonna lie. And leaving the commentary to play. It's great stuff actually, haven't really enjoyed combo vids for awhile until I saw this, even though thats like all the good footage Canada has.

Step it up Canada?

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
KK and I.B have other really gay/good combos that aren't up on in this. Needs moar of them, and Unknown522 does crazy stuff, he just never gets them recorded LOL poor guy.

Good stuff though, I liked half of the music selection, the first half to be exact. The vid was 10/10 good at that point. I liked how you added some friendly stupid stuff though, I'm not gonna lie. And leaving the commentary to play. It's great stuff actually, haven't really enjoyed combo vids for awhile until I saw this, even though thats like all the good footage Canada has.

Step it up Canada?
Shut up you stupid Peach main.

You're not a person, you're a Peach.

I do nothing cool.

Ryan is ****.

I.B. is a spoon.

But there is no spoon.

So I.B. is dead now.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0

Step it up Canada?
There were too many marth clips >.< I woulda loved to put more I.B clips but :/

Also, all of KK's matches are baaaad quality. 0:< Get some vhs tapes and dazzle or something. (9-_-)9

Also thanks TW. <3

Top Bottom