• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

A Brawl+ Tourney, 4/19, Queens, NY

Mega-Japan

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Shonendo
3DS FC
0791-4753-3390
I'm confused, people tell me its on a Sunday, but the 18th is on a Saturday o.O

Please update if possible, i am so confused lol.
I was confused myself so I just confirmed it, it is on Sunday the 19th. Updated.

Mega-Japan

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Shonendo
3DS FC
0791-4753-3390
Well, some people were saying they couldn't make it because it felt on the same day as Viridian City. Date has changed, that shouldn't be a problem anymore. I know some of the usual folks (from regular tourneys) will be there, as well as myself, so see ya there I suppose, lol.

metrokard

Smash Rookie
there is no projector only tv's for this tourney...the tourney is 10 dollars not 20 and the prize changes on how many people show up and there will be a second and thirdplace prize...tourney is on sunday

Lord Khanti

Smash Journeyman
Unfortuantly I wont be able to make if seeing as my work place has assigned me work on a Sunday, when I havent worked a Sunday for the 1st time in about, ohhh ummmm I dont kno, 3 months : /

Mega-Japan

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Shonendo
3DS FC
0791-4753-3390
Tourney wise there should be no problem. But if more people than expected shows up, there might be a venue problem xD.

metrokard

Smash Rookie
remember if you have a wii that is able to run brawl plus bring it in if you can i have the tvs just need the wiis i will knock off a few dollars if you do bring it in.

Mega-Japan

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Shonendo
3DS FC
0791-4753-3390
What's the best way to get to this from NYC or Brooklyn by public transportation?
I
You're being too general... Just grab any train that can take you to Grand Central Station (4, 5, 6) or Times Square (1, 2, 3, A, C, N, Q, R) and from there grab the 7 train to Main St. Flushing.

Thirtyfour

Smash Journeyman
You're being too general... Just grab any train that can take you to Grand Central Station (4, 5, 6) or Times Square (1, 2, 3, A, C, N, Q, R) and from there grab the 7 train to Main St. Flushing.
Just take the to main st flushing... subway i hope. O: See yallz there hopefully

Mega-Japan

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Shonendo
3DS FC
0791-4753-3390
Alright! News news!
All the news is that NinjaLink swiped floor with everyone except me... Ok so he swiped the floor woth me too...
I got 2nd and NinjaBoy got 1st =).

Thirtyfour

Smash Journeyman
Alright! News news!
All the news is that NinjaLink swiped floor with everyone except me... Ok so he swiped the floor woth me too...
I got 2nd and NinjaBoy got 1st =).
****, I just made it back from NY all I brought back was chicken rice and white sauce and a recipe.

shanus

Smash Hero
Can you all hook me up with the results and detailed character break down?

Mega-Japan

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Shonendo
3DS FC
0791-4753-3390
The venue actually isnt bad. I like it at least.
Same here. If it would have been bad, I wouldn't have a problem saying it. People were cool too and all, it was a good day.

Can you all hook me up with the results and detailed character break down?
1. NinjaLink
2. Mega-Japan
3. Some white dude whose name I forgot.
4. Some black dude whose name I also forgot...

Only the host has the tournament bracket, lol. And I don't think anyone took track of the character break down.

NinjaLink

Smash Master
NNID
NinjaLink
i got first and went random the ENTIRE TOURNEY
Mega Japan used zelda/sheik
3rd His name was Lucas. He used wolf
4th was Arrancar18 who went lucario/ very little snake but only one match from what i saw

metrokard

Smash Rookie
im going to post the finals video and braging rights later today or tommorow thanks for everyone who showed up

Top Bottom