• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

A Bill by any other name would smell as sweet - Nov 14/15 - Melee, Brawl, Brawl+

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
I'm definitely going to rent some awesome movies for this night. We can watch Mean Girls, Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants, The Notebook, and The Chronic "what" cles of Narnia!
I'll be dropping Hamiltons all night.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
alright ape...just give me some sort of warning before you come over...please...PLEASE...just do it...be a bro

tone...do you know where i live? @.@

stingers

Smash Obsessed
you'll probably get lost once you get off 40 (assuming you take 40...cuz i dont know this NC highway ****)...everyone else did

Jon?

Smash Champion
This reminds me of the day trey said he had 35 fb friends online and it was a record. Myself plus several other ppl were like 'Lol we have +100'
I remember that status. It turned into a debate over CoD4 gameplay.

NC-Echo

Smash Lord
-much larger inbox
-able to "prank" people
-able to get a green name
-one name change
....maybe other things, I'm not sure.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
More PM capacity, green name, access to premium room(disco room or something), ability to prank someone for a month or something, can change screen name and custom title a couple times a month I think.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
It's cool because you can get a name change and title added if you want. Supporting SWF isn't bad, too.

Oh and there's a mushroom in your little icons beside your SN when you post. Too good.

NC-Echo

Smash Lord
Yea I had to get a premium one month so I could get a name change.

Seems obvious enough, it's less characters to type.

Top Bottom