• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

A Bill by any other name would smell as sweet - Nov 14/15 - Melee, Brawl, Brawl+

NickOTeen

Smash Journeyman
Ok, we've all talked about it, and I've seen Flam use MK, but just wanted to point this out...

Also, didn't you insist your main was still Sheik at last billfest, Flammy? XD

NickOTeen

Smash Journeyman
I just found it amusing, all the "Flamingo's not gonna like this rule," and "The only person this affects is Flamingo," and "The MK main is going to a tourney where he can't play his main," when Sheik's your main. You'd think it would really hurt anyone that only play MK, y'know?

Dorsey

Banned via Warnings
I have an MK pic by my name and no one mentioned me.. so lame. I have put forth so much effort into completely mastering MK's effective and advanced techniques at the top level. So thanks for wasting a whole half-hour of my time when I could have been stomping cpu players off-stage with ganon.

@stingers- just take the fact that everyone overlooked you as an mk main who would be affected by the ban as a compliment... just means that people think that it won't affect your placings as much as others.

NC-Echo

Smash Lord
I have an MK pic by my name and no one mentioned me.. so lame. I have put forth so much effort into completely mastering MK's effective and advanced techniques at the top level. So thanks for wasting a whole half-hour of my time when I could have been stomping cpu players off-stage with ganon.
This is hilarious
@stingers- just take the fact that everyone overlooked you as an mk main who would be affected by the ban as a compliment... just means that people think that it won't affect your placings as much as others.
He's right Stingers

stingers

Smash Obsessed
So thanks for wasting a whole half-hour of my time
:laugh:

didnt really think of it that way

GearZzz

Smash Rookie
Yo tho can i please S your D/!@?!@? i want to so bad! nam nam nam gag.

Shady Penguin

Smash Lord
Hey guys, I'm being singled out by this MK ban.

Just ask Phoot. My MK is insane with a side of fries and maybe a Coca-Cola or Sweet Iced Tea to wash it down.

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
Hey guys, I'm being singled out by this MK ban.

Just ask Phoot. My MK is insane with a side of fries and maybe a Coca-Cola or Sweet Iced Tea to wash it down.
His MK is so good that he was the first player out in an all MK teams friendly. I think he even stole a stock. That's how good Shady's MK is.

Criosphinx

Smash Lord
Old enough to know when to stop. I just don't want to. =/

I'm not good at stacking it up. I am good up the butt, though, so it's only common sense to flaunt that.
I'm not intentionally insulting you.

It just seems kinda childish. :ohwell:

Criosphinx

Smash Lord
It's just like any other overused NC Smash quote. Just... more about butts.
Overused NC smash quotes usually require more than one person saying it.

Stack it up and Catfish are both steeped in GENERATIONS of history and lore. To understand the intricacies of such memes is to understand the very soul. The very beating heart of everything that NC as a community stands for.

I mis-spoke. Catfish is not a meme. Catfish is a way of life.

Top Bottom