• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

A Bill by any other name would smell as sweet - Nov 14/15 - Melee, Brawl, Brawl+

NickOTeen

Smash Journeyman
Right.

...But they're still overused NC Smash quotes. Which no one really understands unless you were there.

Overused NC Smash quote is still equal to overused NC Smash quote.

Anyways, up the butt only has one way to go. And that's up.

And I only realized AFTER typing that how amusing that is. Hmhm.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Overused NC smash quotes usually require more than one person saying it.

Stack it up and Catfish are both steeped in GENERATIONS of history and lore. To understand the intricacies of such memes is to understand the very soul. The very beating heart of everything that NC as a community stands for.

I mis-spoke. Catfish is not a meme. Catfish is a way of life.
The thing that makes this funny as hell to me, Crio, is that the original joke that started between me, L0zR and Chocolate Thunder about catfish WAS about it being up butts. A specific person's butt.

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
Clearly, the organizer did not know how to advertise smash tournaments.

GearZzz

Smash Rookie
The thing that makes this funny as hell to me, Crio, is that the original joke that started between me, L0zR and Chocolate Thunder about catfish WAS about it being up butts. A specific person's butt.

You did not start it.

GearZzz

Smash Rookie
I'm Mother ****in' Gearz if you don't respect you I'll come beat your tail. The Great Lozr acknowledges my Swagger.

mr.fizwidget

Smash Champion
one of my best irl trolls was on bill

one of the tourney matches ended in a tie (both players died at the same time)
nobody knew what the ruling was for this so bill said they should play another match
after that match was over there was a pretty good sized celebration...
i said to bill, "seth just said that it ended in a tie again!"
bill got all excited and said to karn, "dude they ended in a tie again!?!?!?!?!?, what are the chances of that?"
i luled until everyone realized they were in the presence of greatness

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Laughing man icon does suggest a non-angry attitude, you fool.

We need the original troll account, MCP0, back in here. Not some poseur.

I member sayin dat, Pp, an I'll say it again - you effin suck. GOD**** I saw what you did to me boi L0ZR! I was hiding in dat stream under the secret name KonataHiiragi (lllolololllol no one knew it was me).

Watch it Pee, I might hafta resign from the BeanPee team, and you'll be nuffin but a cold puddle of salty liquid (thats what pee tastes like, I dun drunk it once tryin to survive hurricane whuppas$).

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
lol wtf how did you find it?
my friend told me about this like back in august, he dosent play brawl but he knew i was good and let me in on it. He said the tourney was in October, he got the dates wrong, i was planning on being a douche and not telling anybody on the boards cause i knew no one would have heard about it, but now that it is to late i'm screwed.....

NickOTeen

Smash Journeyman

That's pretty epic. I feel like I won something.

Yo, Crio, should I say it now, or just wait until the next tourney?

Mullins

Smash Apprentice
I'm definitely going to rent some awesome movies for this night. We can watch Mean Girls, Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants, The Notebook, and The Chronic "what" cles of Narnia!

Top Bottom