• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

909 / Pomona / Claremont / Diamond Bar / Rancho Cucomonga

Little England

Smash Master
Purdue, W Lafayette IN Rancho Cucamonga, SoCal
To whom it may concern(lol):

I might be going to college in AZ in the fall. This is a 50/50 chance. I want to play 909 as much as possible (and the rest of SoCal really) before I go. So yeah good and bad would come from me going to AZ.

bad: I'll miss living in the best region in the US for smash. You guys ****

good: I'll live right next to Forward and Axe and those guys, which is better than living in Rancho lol.

MarthPwnzer-

Smash Apprentice
Anyone want to play melee? Im free most of the time until except next friday and sat.

ConnorTheKid

Treat Yo' Self
Premium
To whom it may concern(lol):

I might be going to college in AZ in the fall. This is a 50/50 chance. I want to play 909 as much as possible (and the rest of SoCal really) before I go. So yeah good and bad would come from me going to AZ.

bad: I'll miss living in the best region in the US for smash. You guys ****

good: I'll live right next to Forward and Axe and those guys, which is better than living in Rancho lol.
you better not leave us for AZ <3

DJMirror

Smash Master
I'm going to miss my black brother =[

Someone should host an Little England going away party/smashfest/tournament!

DJMirror

Smash Master
You better not pull a Connor or I'm going to kick you
with my Fox just doing one nair to your Falco's face

LooksLikePit

Smash Ace
my dad is probably going to get a house in Rancho soon, which means that I will be all over the 909

edit: it's confirmed. My mom's house is in Claremont and my dad's is in Rancho now, but he hasn't moved in yet

rus s0uL

Smash Apprentice
Thanks Ben for letting me crash at your place for the night, made my plans so much easier the next day.
Had fun playing smash, Jason. Your house if niiice. Too many halls lol.
GGs Sherigami, had fun. Weird *** upsmash combos huh? lol..

LooksLikePit

Smash Ace
I can have people over today or tomorrow any time and for as long as you want. My dad left for a couple days and he says I can have people over. Hit me up!

edit: my number is (909) 292-5886

Adam M!

Smash Lord
ryan, if you don't hit me up within 30 minutes you're really going to regret it! you say you've been down to play, well this is your chance to prove it! why aren't you online? check your phone!

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Who's the other ryan?

Sheridan if you host a smashfest one day, ill come by and try to convince luigi too

Adam M!

Smash Lord
that was an awesome smashfest!

shoutouts to all da homies:

da jerm! fly amanita! you are quite the interesting fellow. i learn so much from you!

once you master FC aerial pressure your peach will be unstoppable! best in socal son! best in CALIFORNIA son! get at the kid!

sheridan: i am extremely impressed! it would be an honor for you to allow me to team with you regularly at tournaments =) stay humble and the sky is the limit!

ryan: your avatar / new name rocks! i am glad to see you have been working hard; your improvement as a player and person is obvious! let's start playing once a week! believe in yourself as much as i believe in you and the sky is the limit =)

russel: is it one l or two? it's funny, at boba's tournament oh so many moons ago you frustrated the hell out of me! i realized it was because i was too egotistical and did not respect you. now that i have humbled myself (and hopefully continue to!) i really enjoy playing with you! you're a very crafty player. i wish i played your marth!

marques' brother: i'm sorry i forgot your name! i'm somewhat bad with them, but i will work on it! i really enjoyed playing with you and i hope to see more of you. where do you live?

friend of russel/marques' brother: you played pikachu! that's automatically bad-***! i really wish i got to play you more; your fundamentals were very sound! i was told your name but i forgot it; i apologize. what is it again? also, i apologize if i was rude to you when we teamed; sometimes my competitive spirit can ruin things! i would love to team with you again in the future :D

derek (wreckless): it sucks you weren't able to make it; i wanted to pick your brain about music! oh well, we can do that over facebook. sorry about the parking issue; i should've been more attentive to my phone since i did invite you after all. i'll make it up to you by picking you up and driving you there myself next time =P

LooksLikePit

Smash Ace
Thanks for coming everyone! This was really fun and I'm glad that I could provide you all with a place to smash.

Adam- Thank you a lot for teaching me about melee. Your advice is really good, especially the advice about the needles :p. I really want to play you more because I know that I'm ready to become great. We can become great together!

Jeremy- You're such a fun person to play smash with. I enjoy teaming with you in friendlies and I hope I gave you at least some insight into the Sheik+ICs team.

Russel- We were only planning on having 4 people at the smashfest but when you texted me things got interesting. Thanks for bringing the others. Your Zelda ***** so hard and I want to see you beat people with it.

Eric- Do you believe I'm the best in GREV now??!! lol. I like playing you because you're funny and you're actually pretty good.

Bryant- I didn't play you a whole lot but the games I did play I enjoyed. You have a lot of good characters which was surprising. I hope to see you again soon!

JTB- When I host another smashfest you're more than welcome to come and bring whoever you want.

Ryan- Thanks for coming! You're getting better. You can't just stick to your old ways of only playing Marth because it hasn't worked in the past. You have nothing to lose by playing a secondary and after a little while of it you'll get used to it.

I really like that I moved into this new place. I can have smash stuff regularly and give 909(plus Russel) a place to play smash and get better.

Metameme

Smash Apprentice
Thanks for hosting a great smashfest sheridan! I had a lot of fun. Fun matches everyone.

Sheridan- Wow your shiek is really good now. Thanks for the advice about learning another character; it couldn't hurt.

Adam- Thanks for the advice with singles and teams. That was probably the only time I ever tried to play teams correctly =P . We should definitely play more often, I actually have goals in smash now :)

Jeremy- Your IC's are sooo good, everything you did was ****. especially that nana spike.

Russel- Fun matches, you have a great zelda! Why does she kick so hard? Also...melee looked awesome warped lol.

Eric- You have a really good fox.. and marth dittos are the worstt lol. We should play more

Pikachu player- Sorry I forgot to ask your name, but great matches :)

Ornj

Smash Journeyman
Just moved to upland which is apparently 909. If anyone is having any smashfests/tournaments hit me up at (562) 665-6116. I'm not going to have a consistent connection to the internet and so my phone is going to be the easiest way to contact me

Adam M!

Smash Lord
Soooo gayyy! As soon as I leave 909 has smashfests. :(

No really it looked like a good time. Way to step it up 909. Adam, I like your attitude now. :D
it's an attitude you would've saw for yourself if you would've came over and played me! i bet you won't make that same mistake twice!

ornj, i'm going to hit you up!

edit: you know what little e, there is much i can learn from you.

fallennova

Smash Cadet
marques' brother: i'm sorry i forgot your name! i'm somewhat bad with them, but i will work on it! i really enjoyed playing with you and i hope to see more of you. where do you live?

friend of russel/marques' brother: you played pikachu! that's automatically bad-***! i really wish i got to play you more; your fundamentals were very sound! i was told your name but i forgot it; i apologize. what is it again? also, i apologize if i was rude to you when we teamed; sometimes my competitive spirit can ruin things! i would love to team with you again in the future :D
Marques' brother is erick/ekoli and we live in moreno valley

My name is Bryant and i enjoyed teaming with u as well, u werent rude at all if anything u helped me improve my team play even more.

and GGs to everyone there

rus s0uL

Smash Apprentice
Late shoutouts!

Sherigami - Thanks for hosting. Your sheik owns, you're definitely gonna win that mm with Jun lol. Glad you appreciate the **** that is Zelda lol

Adam - You're a cool dude, very insightful on the ways of smash. Your fox is good, didn't get to play your falco tho, those two are my favorite match ups. See you next time.

Metameme - Play to get better & you'll get up there. Zelda does kick pretty hard lol. Fun team matches.

Fly - Awesome IC's. That one match that timed out was hilarious. Sudden Death! Your peach is way too good, i had such a tough time figuring it out.

Oh yeah, Sheridan, this is the highlights video i was talkin about that my Zelda/Sheik is in. It was recorded when i went to NorCal for about a week at the beginning of this month. My friend Lord, Julian & some other smashers i knew from high school are in it. The video isn't too long so check it out when you're not too busy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fe2AljPzPQU

Top Bottom