• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

909 / Pomona / Claremont / Diamond Bar / Rancho Cucomonga

V

Smash Ace
We plan to play every Tuesdays at 3 over at Cal Poly Pomona Village. Tell me where you're coming from and I'll give you directions.

If more people are interested, we'll bring more set ups. Plenty of chairs, tables, AC.. and a bunch of near by places to eat :D
I have a gps the address would be easier

shortyj

Smash Cadet
I don't know if anyones still out there but me and a friend live in rancho cucamonga and are looking for good players. Only people we have found are people kinda know how to wave dash. Well if anyone is dwn to try and set sumthing up email me at jhskater411@yahoo.com. Thanks

shortyj

Smash Cadet
lookslikepit lives like 5 min away from me. I live near baseline and archibald. B4 you get to alta loma high school. : D you any good pit ? ? play melee or brawl.

shortyj

Smash Cadet
Yea saw that after I posted. Well I live 5 min away from Alta loma high. If anyone else lives in rancho I'll drive to play u. Me and my friend play and have been looking for team play as well as singles. I'm setting up going to cal poly also on Tuesday here's my cell (909)900-6321 txt me to set sumthing up ; D

LooksLikePit

Smash Ace
Yea saw that after I posted. Well I live 5 min away from Alta loma high. If anyone else lives in rancho I'll drive to play u. Me and my friend play and have been looking for team play as well as singles. I'm setting up going to cal poly also on Tuesday here's my cell (909)900-6321 txt me to set sumthing up ; D
hey I'm ranked 15 in socal and I'm pretty good. I live close to baseline and milliken. 11501 stonecrest drive is my address

WhatIsFear

Smash Ace
how many people usually show up to these things?

i have a few things to do tomorrow but i might be able to show up. i live like 15 min away haha.

WhatIsFear

Smash Ace
alright

i should be headed there after the gym. once i park and such i'll probably call nasty nate since it's the one phone number i saw in this thread.

is this going to be at nate's place or the rec center?

Kanzaki

Smash Champion
Myself, Whatisfear, Nasty Nate, Nashun, and Shotryj and his friend's here right now, pretty fun games :D

here's an idea of what our set up looks like:

WhatIsFear

Smash Ace
shorty and his friend (RC i think?) were actually pretty good. i had a lot of fun. i doubt i'll ever become 'tournament active' again, but i look forward to getting better through these smashfests =]

and for the record, i ended up going to the gym! after i said bye to you guys i noticed i had to pee pretty bad, and i didn't want to walk back in. closest place was the gym. i guess it was meant to be.

supbro

Smash Cadet
did the TV lag? u guys only have 1 setup? teams all day is boring

i might come to the next one if brian goes

shortyj

Smash Cadet
They said they didnt notice the lag me and my friend RC did and we were kinda annoyed. All HD tvs lag. Im going next time and prolly going to bring to Toob tvs and make 2 stations.

shortyj

Smash Cadet
Hey Kanzaki you cool with that ? ? If i buy 2 old toob tvs from the thrift stoere and we can set up 2 stations so its not such a long wait for singles and more people will wanna come ?

shortyj

Smash Cadet
Nice Whatisfear made it to the gym after all : D. Ya dude had a lot of fun playing all them. Going to play the 15th in Socal an see how good he is ...

supbro

Smash Cadet
They said they didnt notice the lag me and my friend RC did and we were kinda annoyed. All HD tvs lag.
YUP.

crappy players never notice though.

i'm interested in playing u and ur friend, and brian of course, cause from what it sounds like we'll be the best ones there

matter of fact u dont even need to buy two TVs cuz i have two @ my house and i live 3 miles away; u just gotta pick 'em up =P

so if kanzakis not down *** him

shortyj

Smash Cadet
YUP.

crappy players never notice though.

i'm interested in playing u and ur friend, and brian of course, cause from what it sounds like we'll be the best ones there

matter of fact u dont even need to buy two TVs cuz i have two @ my house and i live 3 miles away; u just gotta pick 'em up =P

so if kanzakis not down *** him
Dude you kinda need to chill out haha the guys i met Tue prolly didnt notice cuz the only tv the played on was laggy.... They shuld see the diff on the tv. Kanzakis from wat i know is dwn for sum smash. I hope your post was just ill thot out or sumthing dude no offense bro. You live 3 miles away from the campus? look foward to meeting you

shortyj

Smash Cadet
Dude you kinda need to chill out haha the guys i met Tue prolly didnt notice cuz the only tv the played on was laggy.... They shuld see the diff on the tv. Kanzakis from wat i know is dwn for sum smash. I hope your post was just ill thot out or sumthing dude no offense bro. You live 3 miles away from the campus? look foward to meeting you
I didn't mean to offend you by my last post. I do agree with sum the things u said but the way u said it mite offend others and the people I met were really chill and cool people
Specially Brian ; D made me laugh a lot. "what the hell happened to you" lolz

WhatIsFear

Smash Ace
dw shortyj i don't mind. i haven't played for a while so i thought my timing was off versus the tv actually lagging.

also, you might wanna watch the triple posts haha.

i will probably be there next week.

shortyj

Smash Cadet
dw shortyj i don't mind. i haven't played for a while so i thought my timing was off versus the tv actually lagging.

also, you might wanna watch the triple posts haha.

i will probably be there next week.
For sure. Sorry bout that D : yeah it was the tv. I noticed the second we starte playing but didn't wanna complain. I shall c way happens cuz tue are going to be really hard to make and if I do gota leave by 6

WhatIsFear

Smash Ace
unfortunately i played so much tennis over last week that i got 'trigger finger' (i'm pretty sure kanzaki knows what that is).

i'm going to be resting my hand so i most likely will not be at cal poly on tues.

LooksLikePit

Smash Ace
Thanks, I can't really play that much though. I'm pretty busy lately and smash isn't my top priority and I'm not really as good as I used to be, but if you play me more I will get better and help you out more. If I can play smash at any time I'll let you know.

Top Bottom