• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

909 / Pomona / Claremont / Diamond Bar / Rancho Cucomonga

Mind_Assassins

Smash Cadet
I've been hosting during the weekdays lately, but that might change with school. If it gets big enough, I'll ask people to help out if they can. And yeah, I'm trying to get more setups to go with all my tv's, I only have two cubes and one wii at the moment, but one disc. I'm buying another disc tomorrow at Frank and Son. Brawl, hahahaha.

jayeldeee

Smash Journeyman
LOL, I WAS JUST AT FRANK AND SONS TODAY TOO! I was at the Super Video Game Bros. booth for a couple of hours talking with Steven. We've might have seen each other today (or yesterday now). I was wearing the ridiculously long beanie.

But yeah, I want to get some techies so we could possibly stream live too. I have an account and have been wanting to use it. And I also have a Melee and Brawl disc, along with an SD card that has PM on it too. I have to look through it a little more so I can do some customization on it for music and changing some of the levels.

What's your school schedule like? I know because of my intern class, I might have to work some Saturdays, but we'll see what happens. i just want to get more people to see this so they can get an idea and join us because I'm so down for this to happen.

Mind_Assassins

Smash Cadet
Mostly busy Mon-Thursday, I'm free Fridays and Saturdays generally. I didn't arrive yesterday until late... but I have a horrible feeling that someone from Smash Boards or the Socal page went yesterday as well who bought a Melee disc that I was planning to buy. </3

That's pretty cool though, whatever works, I'm horrible with streaming personally and my wifi sucks so that's probably another reason why.

jayeldeee

Smash Journeyman
LOL, actually a guy came in yesterday and traded in his Melee, so there might be a copy on Saturday at an early time if someone didn't pick it up after I left. And no worries. We'll get like one webcam and a screen capture thing (which I'm planning to get both) and we'll do some testing and figure out something. It might still run.

Vingazi

Smash Rookie
If anyone is close to claremont, Harvey Mudd plays smash ALL THE TIME. PM me on smashboards and i'll def hook you up with details. We'd love to meet other smashers and improve together!

Fly_Amanita

Master of Caribou
It's good to hear HMC still has its own little scene going. My first experiences in competitive smash were there. Although I haven't gone to that college in a long time, I am in Claremont for the time being and can probably play on occasion.

jchoi12

Smash Rookie
Hey everyone,

This saturday (tomorrow) 11/16/2013 I have to be in Pomona for an extended amount of time. I'll be waiting around doing nothing, I was hoping if anyone in Pomona would be kind enough to play some melee with me during the day/night

JC

shadrach kabango

Banned via Warnings
can probably play on occasion.
lies

Hey everyone,

This saturday (tomorrow) 11/16/2013 I have to be in Pomona for an extended amount of time. I'll be waiting around doing nothing, I was hoping if anyone in Pomona would be kind enough to play some melee with me during the day/night

JC
this place is dead, i didnt see this til now

Top Bottom