• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

909 / Pomona / Claremont / Diamond Bar / Rancho Cucomonga

HomeMadeWaffles

Smash Lord
Waffles can you help me? I know you upload a lot so...

I used my gamebridge to capture some matches at a recent tournament. There were three video files total which contained all the matches recorded. When I broke them apart using windows movie maker, some of them did not play back correctly. They did not play correctly on my computer or on others' computers once I uploaded them. The picture froze for the first part and then the rest played normal. I tried cutting them different ways, but I have not had any luck.
yea i have no idea, ive never experienced that before

plus ive never used gamebridge so idk how that works (i use dazzle)

sorry bro =(

Hey look its HMW in a 909 thread. Hi
sup marthpwnzer! =)

Little England

Smash Master
Purdue, W Lafayette IN Rancho Cucamonga, SoCal
hey jason, lets meet up this friday. bring your laptop over and i will give them to you. if jason and myself cant figure this out, i will give them to someone else who i trust to upload to my youtube account. it is important to me to upload them on my account. i want to build hype and community in the 909. lets all be on the lookout so we can host another tournament, i might even put out some of my own money to rent a venue if it comes to that. also, im getting pretty excited about learning. it took awhile but im playing to win less and less. ive gotten better at breaking my bad habits and being consistent with new techniques (nair oos) since ive focused on learning. also, we gotta play this summer, fernando!
I'll be there at like 4:30 I suppose.

Getting better is so easy. It's all in the mindset. If you can kick your ego out the door, isolate your problems, and take advice from others w/o even thinking "yeah I knew that already" or any other rebuttal, then you'll get better......but tbh Ben, when I play you, I still see your desire to win above all things. (When you said "yeah yeah w/e" and started another match, that was just confirmation. ;))

Fabian

Smash Journeyman
brandon, below the heavens is a cool album. but i heard about it after listening to fashawns album so i can't help but compare the 2 maybe cuz exile produced both but boy meets world > below the heavens

joeplicate

Smash Master
I'll be there at like 4:30 I suppose.

Getting better is so easy. It's all in the mindset. If you can kick your ego out the door, isolate your problems, and take advice from others w/o even thinking "yeah I knew that already" or any other rebuttal, then you'll get better......but tbh Ben, when I play you, I still see your desire to win above all things. (When you said "yeah yeah w/e" and started another match, that was just confirmation. ;))

jason you're the man

rus s0uL

Smash Apprentice
Hey Little_England, i'm probably gonna be in Riverside tmrw, but i'm down to go to Rancho area if you wanna smash?

EDIT: Maybe even tonight as well.

Fabian

Smash Journeyman
Luigi and I are at el torito and we both will be very disapointed if our team vids are lost and not uploaded. We both agree that there aren't enough team vids of us on youtube. Only socal fears us, the rest of the nation should as well

Little England

Smash Master
Purdue, W Lafayette IN Rancho Cucamonga, SoCal
from FB:

What teams matches do you guys want to see from Boba's tourney? I have GSUB Sick vs Myself & Adam, Luigi Fabian vs Zhu & MacD (in both winners and losers), Luigi Fabian vs Joe & Oscar, & GF Oscar Joe vs MacD and Zhu. I ask because it takes a lot of chopping and crap to get the videos right, otherwise they are choppy. If you guys don't want any of these I'll start throwing singles up (SO MANY GOOD MATCHES THERE!)

Fabian

Smash Journeyman
pretty sure 909 wants to see their hometown champs team matches

ConnorTheKid

Treat Yo' Self
Premium
Jason Eaglin, you should upload Zhu and MacD vs Luigi and Fabian first. I wanna see how bad Zhu was playing in winners.

MarthPwnzer-

Smash Apprentice
Haha, well people could smash at my place today. Let me know if you can come over.

880 syracuse drive, claremont CA

909 smashfest letss go

Adam M!

Smash Lord
ill have a smashfest

let's do it

it starts when mecko arrives (11pm)

1080 casa hermosa drive pomona ca (909)545-0950 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting**************(909)545-0950******end_of_the_skype_highlighting

notice: i do not expect anyone to take me up on this so call/text me if ur down

OMG SMASH BOARDS AUTO SKYPES IT? WOW!!!1

double edit: i got 2 tvs 1 setup 1 mem card

Adam M!

Smash Lord
*****aaaaa who's coming =P

edit: sergio's maaad good. y'all missed out

WhatIsFear

Smash Ace
i'm from diamond bar.

PM me if you still want to play today. i'm down to play for a few hours.

Adam M!

Smash Lord
LOL that guy above me got butt hurt cuz i trolled him on facebook or something

but he don't wanna box me cuz he mad *****

Top Bottom