• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

909 / Pomona / Claremont / Diamond Bar / Rancho Cucomonga

Fabian

Smash Journeyman
so um next friday night, the whatever, my noob friends and I wanna get some smash in. We live in highland/ san bernardino area. anyone know anyone that would be down??
im in the area but i don't get off of work till 2am

GingerSlapz

Smash Rookie
i think its gonna actually be thursday, i shuld be able to be pretty flexible with the scedule cuz were just smashing all day, but 2am is when im cathing some sleep haha but it shuld be cool to work something out, i plan on getting active; i jus need a car n my saturday games r practically over

smilenod

Smash Rookie
i've been a lurker on this site for a while but i never realized that cal poly had any melee players! i go to the same school, im actually typing this on the comp by the fitness gym haha. Do you guys ever play in school?

Little England

Smash Master
Purdue, W Lafayette IN Rancho Cucamonga, SoCal
i've been a lurker on this site for a while but i never realized that cal poly had any melee players! i go to the same school, im actually typing this on the comp by the fitness gym haha. Do you guys ever play in school?
Awesome. :)

There's actually quite a few of us. We do play at school, usually in the dorms.
Little England, what times your gap? I have a gap 1.15-4.00 on Monday/Wednesdays
My gap is from 12:50-2pm on MW. On Friday I'm free after 12:50 though.

Let's set something up Cal Poly people!

smilenod

Smash Rookie
Awesome. :)

There's actually quite a few of us. We do play at school, usually in the dorms.

My gap is from 12:50-2pm on MW. On Friday I'm free after 12:50 though.

Let's set something up Cal Poly people!

Good to know. :) I'm free Monday through Thursday after 1 P.M

Kanzaki

Smash Champion
For reals Fabian, super random, haha

This is the first quarter, in like 3 years, that I actually got a Friday off. This Friday, I told some Brawl people I'd set up a Brawl smash fest, and I think next Friday, my girlfriend wants to chill with me, so maybe the 16th I can set something up? Here's the possibilities we can play at:

The Dorms, 1 tv that will MOST likely be in use, if not, broken.. and we'll need someone to let us in.. if anybody lives in the dorms, or have friends, hook it up :D
The Village, across the street from school. There's only 1 tv, but it's rarely in use, and it's a lot cleaner then the dorms, imo.

I can't really think of any other places as of now.. The tv in the student center, they're pretty anal bout people changing the channel and what not.. And the only 2 places I could think of, only has 1 tv.. which means limited play time, unless people bring tv's *thumbs up.

MarthPwnzer-

Smash Apprentice
Anyone want to smash at my place tomm.?

like anytime after noon is chill

my address is 880 syracuse drive claremont

Fabian

Smash Journeyman
whats the wedding date?
drew thinks ima be the best man but i told him i think he's gonna be the best man

Adam M!

Smash Lord
who wants to get better 909?

i'm starting to think marthpwnzer has learned his lesson. MAYBE. i'm thinking about training him and turning him into ****. we'll just have to come up with a new name for him. he'll get ONE more shot. you hear that ryan? you better make the most of it.

rudy mora, when you gonna step up to the plate? i'd love to train you too. but you gotta want it or you get phased out. i respect if you don't want it; honestly i just want to hang out with you, pick your brain and get your music LOL.

LooksLikePit

Smash Ace
rudy mora, when you gonna step up to the plate? i'd love to train you too. but you gotta want it or you get phased out. i respect if you don't want it; honestly i just want to hang out with you, pick your brain and get your music LOL.
He doesn't really like smash anymore, and definitely won't read your post.

Fabian

Smash Journeyman
sherigami was trying to pick a fight with me saying i was **** riding adam out of nowhere
but i refuse to pick fights or call children names
i wont acknowledge you from here on out

but yes where's the vids

Adam M!

Smash Lord
dont worry bout sherigami fabian (not that you were), he's slowly realizing the error of his ways

LOL he's just jealous people still respect me. yes sheridan, if you apologize for your mistakes like a man you can still keep your friends when you do wrong!

and now you'll be the one who owes ME an apology

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
oh how the tables have turned.

Adam M!

Smash Lord
hahahaha

and sorry for hating on you a long time ago jtbeezy, you know what im taumbout

raincatchfire

Smash Journeyman
Playback is messed up no matter what I do. I spent hours cutting up those vids and trying to figure out why they are messed up. Some vids play fine, others lag for over 2 minutes. I have full time school, and part time work. When little england finishes school in a week, hes going to help me try to figure it out. Believe me guys, for the time I've spent on this, they should be up already. I will do my best to get them up as quickly as possible, but don't hold your breath.

Truegamer#1

Smash Ace
i just realized that I havent been to a Melee tournament in 1 Year, lol
kinda converted to TVC but still dont want to drop Melee, Brawl im done with for good,
missed Boba's tournament, should of gone...when the next tourney?

MarthPwnzer-

Smash Apprentice
Sending big files over aim or email attachment is too slow. Upload them to megaupload.com or mediafire.com . Then just send the download link.

raincatchfire

Smash Journeyman
hey jason, lets meet up this friday. bring your laptop over and i will give them to you. if jason and myself cant figure this out, i will give them to someone else who i trust to upload to my youtube account. it is important to me to upload them on my account. i want to build hype and community in the 909. lets all be on the lookout so we can host another tournament, i might even put out some of my own money to rent a venue if it comes to that. also, im getting pretty excited about learning. it took awhile but im playing to win less and less. ive gotten better at breaking my bad habits and being consistent with new techniques (nair oos) since ive focused on learning. also, we gotta play this summer, fernando!

raincatchfire

Smash Journeyman
Waffles can you help me? I know you upload a lot so...

I used my gamebridge to capture some matches at a recent tournament. There were three video files total which contained all the matches recorded. When I broke them apart using windows movie maker, some of them did not play back correctly. They did not play correctly on my computer or on others' computers once I uploaded them. The picture froze for the first part and then the rest played normal. I tried cutting them different ways, but I have not had any luck.

Top Bottom