• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

9/27 SSBM Tournament - "How Many Cavemen Can Fit on a Sinking Ship?" Houston, TX

Status
Not open for further replies.

BeBoBli

Smash Cadet
Wahhhhh Houston is sooooo faaaarrrr!!!!!!
But Melee is soooo fuuunnn!!!!!!

Directed to everyone: I was given many fatty cake snacks and discount hot dogs that I don't care to invite into my digestive system. If someone wants to bring buns maybe we can cook them and you guys can enjoy a shortened lifespan. List also updated.

Jeremy Feifer

Jeremy Feifer
But Melee is soooo fuuunnn!!!!!!

Directed to everyone: I was given many fatty cake snacks and discount hot dogs that I don't care to invite into my digestive system. If someone wants to bring buns maybe we can cook them and you guys can enjoy a shortened lifespan. List also updated.
I can bring money for buns, mustard, chilli, and anytrhing else.

Ill help you if you can get me a ride ^_^'

I was thinkinging like 10$ gas too you, and another free 10$ to you again to help everyone enjoy themselves with food ^_^... trying to help.

theTofuG0d

Smash Cadet
Heya! Jus got off the phone with Roy(CF). He said he might not go since he hasn't been playing melee for a long time and that if he does come, he won't be part of the tournament but would be playing friendlies. He also said that he would talk to SideEffect(Ronnie?) soo expect a call from him! XD

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
Holy COW!!, a MELEE TOURNEY IN HOUSTON? this should be interesting, what if I take my Cali crew there? would that sound like fun? also my Bowser would like to join the party.

BeBoBli

Smash Cadet
I can bring money for buns, mustard, chilli, and anytrhing else.

Ill help you if you can get me a ride ^_^'

I was thinkinging like 10$ gas too you, and another free 10$ to you again to help everyone enjoy themselves with food ^_^... trying to help.
I will be picking you up and making this happen as long as you are at your grandmother's by Friday sometime.

Heya! Jus got off the phone with Roy(CF). He said he might not go since he hasn't been playing melee for a long time and that if he does come, he won't be part of the tournament but would be playing friendlies. He also said that he would talk to SideEffect(Ronnie?) soo expect a call from him! XD
SideEffect and Ronnie are the same person, yes. If CF wants to come even for friendlies that would be good. Brawl is open for friendly play as well. However, the main appeal of course will be the tournament for Melee so I doubt it would interest him considering his success in Brawl.

Holy COW!!, a MELEE TOURNEY IN HOUSTON? this should be interesting, what if I take my Cali crew there? would that sound like fun? also my Bowser would like to join the party.
That would be fantastic. Of course more people would make this more fun!

forkgirl

Smash Lord
you guys suck about "spreading the word" LOL i just randomly stumbled into this thread but yeah i got a new job and never work on weekends :D

btw whats with the tournament name??

Jeremy Feifer

Jeremy Feifer
I will be picking you up and making this happen as long as you are at your grandmother's by Friday sometime.

SideEffect and Ronnie are the same person, yes. If CF wants to come even for friendlies that would be good. Brawl is open for friendly play as well. However, the main appeal of course will be the tournament for Melee so I doubt it would interest him considering his success in Brawl.

That would be fantastic. Of course more people would make this more fun!
Will do. Ill be bringing my camera to film everyones happy faces.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
I might go. Looks fun.

SideEffect

Smash Journeyman
Red I'm sure someone would be able to house you. Ask Jake.

And this is looking bigger everyday.

Does anyone want to Money Match?

P.S. TofuGod if you could give Roy this number to call me, (682-556-1241) I would appreciate it, I jumped into a pool with my phone so its destroyed.

OmegaXXII

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5hqfXqjphcw

Just watching this makes me wonder how Melee died... still amazes me to this day.
who can you say this!? Melee has yet to die, at least now anyway, which is why i'm attending these type of "melee tourneys" rather than Brawl one's since Melee is obviously the better of the two, of course this is only from my standview.

The MC Clusky

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0404-6991-4531
Things are looking up for my chances of coming. My girlfriend happens to want to visit her grandma. She sees her granny, I play videogames. win-win.

Also, I can bring a cube+melee. Possibly a tv too.

The_Smash_Champ

Banned via Warnings
Oh sweet, maybe me and my friend can make it, it will be like old times. Thankgod someone in houston finally decided to do the right thing.:p

Jeremy Feifer

Jeremy Feifer
Its still a 100% for me to show at this thing. I can bring a cube and melee if you need it Aron...? Also, Im serious about bringing my camera to film everyone so dress and comb your hair, and brush your teeth like you have some sense everyone.

-RedShadow

Smash Ace
I need to rephrase:

If I'm not buried in schoolwork by that weekend then I MIGHT be able to convince my mom to let me carpool wit some1.

I would've edit a post but I'm way to lazy to do that right now.

OmegaXXII

^ I wanna see you naked at this tourney ^_^

nah, I kust kidding, seriously, are you going to attend kailo? I know I am, finally!

OmegaXXII

^ o...kay, anyway I'm will certainly most be there, who wants bet a money match $5 or $10, it's up to anybody.

bluezaft

The True Zaft
If it turned out English was like his 4th language you sure would feel bad. And what if he had cancer too? You'd be a real jerk then.

OmegaXXII

This "sentence" makes my brain hurt.
well if you are complaining about my typing, I wish you wouldn't, I am typing via my Wii Browser and it's quite hard at times.

If it turned out English was like his 4th language you sure would feel bad. And what if he had cancer too? You'd be a real jerk then.
yeah, I have cancer,
PSYCHE!!
I bet now you must be feeling sorry huh..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom