• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

9/27 SSBM Tournament - "How Many Cavemen Can Fit on a Sinking Ship?" Houston, TX

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sybawave

Smash Ace
Lolz ima pwn j00 jk I'm decent, I've never played anyone outside of my group though. I main Fox/Marth and have decent top and high tiers except for Peach. Reason for not knowing my main is because I can pwn my group with both of them 95% of the time. I can do almost all the things a Fox should be able to do except jc shine multiple time. I'm still practicing DI though but like I said before, since I only played with that group I can't rate my DI yet.

baka4moé

Smash Champion
woah first post ever...yeah kown finally convinced me to make an account

anyways, it would be great if bebobli's next tourney was on the 18th b/c i have something going on the next weekend.

cant wait though. last week was AWESOME. i finally got to play good people (and not just with a group of friends) and i hope to get better in the future, in both games

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom