• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

9/22 MD/VA C3 Presents the September Tournament SSBM Singles/Doubles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nightmare KoRn Kid

Smash Champion
Lil M0ttyB (9:35:58 PM): is there gonna be any good looking girls there?
Lil M0ttyB (9:36:02 PM): at the tourny?
NightmareKoRnKiD (9:36:09 PM): are you mentally deficient?
Lil M0ttyB (9:36:15 PM): like any azn girls?
Lil M0ttyB (9:36:15 PM): lol
Lil M0ttyB (9:36:19 PM): they play smash too dont they?
Lil M0ttyB (9:36:20 PM): lol
Lil M0ttyB (9:36:24 PM): my friend wants to know.
Lil M0ttyB (9:36:26 PM): not me/
NightmareKoRnKiD (9:36:33 PM): So you're gay?
Lil M0ttyB (9:36:40 PM): lol
Lil M0ttyB (9:36:46 PM): not attracted to azn girls
Lil M0ttyB (9:36:51 PM): for some reason
Lil M0ttyB (9:36:55 PM): no im not gay u *** lol
Lil M0ttyB (9:37:03 PM): i like black girls.
Lil M0ttyB (9:37:07 PM): yay FTW
NightmareKoRnKiD (9:37:45 PM): Okay... this guy James, he goes by DOSV, he likes fat girls...
Lil M0ttyB (9:38:22 PM): lol EWWW
Lil M0ttyB (9:38:23 PM): ROFL

Repryx

Smash Champion
Anyone offerin rides in da metro area???? IM low maintinence and potty trained....PLEASE

Nightmare KoRn Kid

Smash Champion
IM me repryx, we'll see what we can work out

AIM= Nightmarekornkid

If you're in the baltimore area I maybe able to abide, since EE and Nurok aren't going to be riding with me I got Rachael's seat open, since she isn't going.

Nightmare KoRn Kid

Smash Champion
Bruce Lee would beat everyone, you're all lucky he's dead.

Alright.. Alright... Alright....

if we bring set ups is there any special reducations from venue fee?

driving to VA and then forking over 28 hard eanred dollars is hard for cheap-ohs like me... and I end up bringing like 4 people...

Any deal for set ups, or whatever?

g-regulate

Smash Hero
working on preliminary pools as we speak........ please do me a favor and enter the tournament as your smashboards SN or the name everyone generally knows you by, it would be greatly appreciated by myself and aho/plank

EDIT: it would also be greatly appreciated by MEGA, and god help you if you upset MEGA......

Nightmare KoRn Kid

Smash Champion
Do people often enter with different names?

I'm sure sometimes you get that ONE guy who decides it'll be REALY funny to enter as "gregory regulate" at a tournament G-regulate is at, but that's just childish.

Who does that?!?

(3rd person time) - Nightmare's bringing a set up, TV, cube(MAYBE a wii, I sure hope not), smashhhhhh. Nightmare's also trying to get the wires his friend stole from him back, since he might have to bring a Wii instead of a cube if he doesn't get said wires >.<

TAK$

Smash Ace
FOB clear out your PM box, =x or get on aim tomorrow/today. i need to ask you something about me giving you/tax a ride.

g-reg, when you're doing the brackets don't forget to put my little brothers entry name as zeps. =o lolz or g-reg jr.

Repryx

Smash Champion
IM me repryx, we'll see what we can work out

AIM= Nightmarekornkid

If you're in the baltimore area I maybe able to abide, since EE and Nurok aren't going to be riding with me I got Rachael's seat open, since she isn't going.
GAH!! Im not near baltimore

Klowne

Smash Journeyman
The pools are sorted out at the tournament itself, right? Or should i sign up here?

anyway, i hope i get to meet some VA/MD peeps, because i live about 5-10 minutes from C3 and it'd be good to have some connections.

Sliq

Smash Master
i consider money match posts spam, seeing as how 90% of them are never done. i know everytime i yell out "someone money match me" at a tourney, no one wants to, even though ill set up like 5 before the tournament.

saying that, i extend the following offers.

HAT - $3 fox vs shiek, $3 marth vs shiek
slikvik - $5 fox vs peach, or falcon vs peach
chred2akrisp - $5, fox/falcon/falco/samus/ganon/peach/marth vs samus
omni - $5, my falcon vs your anything
repryx - $3, my anything vs your anything
drewboob - $3 falcon dittos! followed by many friendlies, of course
tink - $5 falcon dittos (is tink coming to this?)
drephen - $5 falcon vs shiek
Bowsertree - $5 marth/falcon vs samus
m2k - $5 falcon vs mewtwo
reik/eggm - $3 marth vs fox/falco
velocity - $5 falcon vs doc
ganon246 (or whatever) - $5 falcon vs ganon or whoever.
myself and MEGA and possibly Kirbstir will accept team money matches, no doubt.
G-Reg let's MM again. Much fun will be had by all.

ChRed2AKrisp

Smash Master
the q is a more interesting spelling, but slik steals potatoes. it's hard to decide.

oops, i spammed. topic, topic

slik,in case you haven't see, team herpes is mming you and hat in a teams mm. you can back out if you don't like it :p

yay, on topic

g-regulate

Smash Hero
chred, you accepted my money match right? you cant back out now. no excuses, as soon as i see you, were money matching, or else you will forever be known as a liar and a faker.

also, team NOVA aka g-reg and MEGA would love to money match team herpes, and also team slikvik and hat, as well as other teams.

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
NEO needs a ride. Plank, I think you're his last resort.

For anyone else who can give him a ride, IM him at mcabreact on AIM. He lives a little north of College Park.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
NEO needs a ride. Plank, I think you're his last resort.

For anyone else who can give him a ride, IM him at mcabreact on AIM. He lives a little north of College Park.
my car is full, and hes 300% in the wrong direction

-_______-

greg, u/mega vs me/kaiser, $10 each? (5 per person)

ChRed2AKrisp

Smash Master
chred, you accepted my money match right? you cant back out now. no excuses, as soon as i see you, were money matching, or else you will forever be known as a liar and a faker.

also, team NOVA aka g-reg and MEGA would love to money match team herpes, and also team slikvik and hat, as well as other teams.
of course, i don't back out if i actually put the effort into finding the person. hell i mmed omni, and that was a sure loss. and if you're finding me it's not a problem.

i'm up for a teams MM (albeit only if we do like $2 signed, cuz like i said i don't have money throw away) but i have to ask voodoo.

also, anyone not going to the lockin who's close to CP and wants to smash tonight, me aero voodoo and tin are playing, catch me an aim "chred2akrisp" if you're interested.

ChRed2AKrisp

Smash Master
^^agreed, neo has to come. because he's neo.

i accept. im pretty sure hat will too. i wanna get a lot of these mm matches recorded
i'm recording with my comp, and since you guys, team NOVA and us are all MMing eachother we should just record it where two of the MMs are being played, on my TV.

Unless planks TV is amazing.

Sensei

Smash Lord
HAT, your pm box is full so I hope you get this message. Our carpool has decided to just head back after the tournament. Thx again for the offer for housing.

Ghostype

Smash Champion
Plank - Frozen is driving Bmore, I dunno how much room there is though. I think you'd be better off asking Nkk, Neo (he has more room I'm assuming), but if Frozen doesn't respond in a few hours I can call him if you want.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
ive got neo figured out for now. im just gonna try to find him a ride home so i dont have to go out of my way twice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom