• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

9/20 Syracuse Smash Tourney!!! Get Your Spot Now!

altairian

Smash Lord
I main Wario and second Ness.

I used to main Ness but got better as Wario. I still use Ness against some characters instead of Wario.

And yes, I'm getting last. It's all good. xD
Don't worry, I'll be right there with you in last place. Unless we play each other in loser's bracket :O

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
Youre probably better than me at melee, and youd probably beat me in a money match, however, givin the fact that youve disgraced my honor, I would money match you anyway, but... i hate you character so I refuse.

Foy

Smash Champion
Nope. You apparently think you are good at melee now :psycho:. I don't "pretend" to be good at brawl, nor have I even played it since, oh god, I have no idea when. My challenge isn't who is better versed at both games. My challenge is strictly based on skill one has in melee. If you don't want to man up to that challenge just say so.
Don't pretend to be good at melee?

Foy

Smash Champion
Yo, mana, im coming back home for a bit in December.

We need to chill during that time.

Also making a "Powered By TheManaLord" Shirt

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
yea, yea, i know, im just lazy atm and dont know what to replace it with, i would put pound 4 in there, but i dont know if im going to that yet

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
read the second half of the post you just quoted.

also bry, thats perfect, and every tourney can have a different ship related name.

like name this one, "The SS Smash. The maiden voyage" or somehting like that

Kantō

Smash Champion

also bry, thats perfect, and every tourney can have a different ship related name.

haha I like that, now that's a lot better than the " get sqeezed" one.

Dect

Smash Rookie
anyone in cuse live in/near Haven Hall? I'm a Junior looking to play some melee since my last buddy graduated. no brawl please not interested in that ****.

Kantō

Smash Champion
anyone in cuse live in/near Haven Hall? I'm a Junior looking to play some melee since my last buddy graduated. no brawl please not interested in that ****.
Come to the tourney, there will be lots of melée there (:

altairian

Smash Lord

I didn't mean Pound 4 I meant Viva La Smash, which has "ECRC #5" in the title of the thread ;)

Gaia_x

Smash Champion
pound 4 is the final ecrc if im not mistaken theres another in CT ? idk. if you guys are going. Give me a ride?

Gaia_x

Smash Champion
hey. im in syracuse :/ i garentee that if alot of people good.
Kid won place in money for brawl!! ill take him out of winners. then drop to losers (on purpose!!!) to take him on of losers! Just for saying that!!! Syracuse REPRESENTTTTT!!!!

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
thats fine, i had to deal with rigged brackets in buffalo, and i still got 2nd place.
G@ME

also, "pride is before a crash"
just sayin...

Sharky

Smash Master
oooooooohhh **** I didn't know interested smashers existed this close to me. I'm definitely hitting this up.

In need of a doubles partner for at least brawl, possibly melee.

edit: bry where do you live I wanna get some practice beforehand if that's possible

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
^^^^ this is what happens when you have the power of the KID hype machine backing your tournament.

also, speaking of backing this tournament, everyone on this thread that has a AiB account should go to the listing for this tourney and sign up there as well, right now it only has like 5 sign ups, and if this thing is going to have as many people as i think its going to have it should be made apparent, so that other people that may or may not be in the immediate area have more incentive to come.

Gaia_x

Smash Champion
Sharky i live in dewitt. 5 mins from venue. Lets play. Kid i dont rig brackets i just plan on puttin a spankin down.

Kantō

Smash Champion
sharky i live right of of james st. , its 2 min from Gaia's house. we should all get together and smash

Sharky

Smash Master
oh yeah definitely, I'm on the east side of syracuse, about 5 miles from the venue, we're really close

edit: right by nottingham

Sharky

Smash Master
when are you two free this week? thursday is pretty good for me, as is I think saturday, not sure though.

Sharky

Smash Master
when are you guys available this week? thursday's looking best for me, tomorrow's good after lik 5:30 or so, and I might be free saturday, but I dunno yet.

Kantō

Smash Champion
monday is my day off, and i get out of work early on tuesdays and thursdays, so any of those days would work for me

Top Bottom