• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

9/04/10 - WATO12 -Western Airlines Travel Occidentally -Feat M2K and Money Drama!!!

Force

Smash Apprentice
I might be able to take darksonic, I just moved down here to orlando last night and i live literally like 3 minutes from him. I just picked up brawl again a few months ago so i probably will only be playing a few casuals with my slightly above garbage falco. I'll check the boards a bunch tomorrow before tourney starts and see if he hasn't got a ride yet.

Dark Sonic

Smash Hero
FINCH ARE YOU STILL GIVING ME A RIDE?!

Also, hungrybox can I stay at your place afterwards? (my mom can pick me up the next morning, but she can't give me a ride there tomorrow).

And to everyone bringing brawl+, make sure to update to 4.1 found here http://web.me.com/shane_mulligan/Brawl+_Nightly_Builds/4-1_Official_Build.html
YOU WILL NEED THE LATEST GECKO OS TO RUN IT. GET IT HERE. AND READ THE DIRECTIONS.
http://web.me.com/shane_mulligan/Brawl+_Nightly_Builds/Install.html

I will personally be bringing the Roy set (which is basically the same but replaces Marth with Roy), and my labtop so I can switch between the two. That's right, brawl+ has a functioning Roy (texture's kinda iffy but hey it's the best we've got).

Roy is still very much a work in progress. That being said.

ROY IS FUN AS HELL IN BRAWL+. I encourage everyone who ever like combos to try him.

Dark Sonic

Smash Hero
*Double Post.*

btw for those of you who want things like infinite replays, textures, ect, there's also the EX Brawl Codeset. This codeset is brawl with a few NON GAME CHANGING CODES. http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=226211

The codes included are
*infinite replays
*tags in replays
*default settings mod (sets the settings to 3 stock, 8 minutes, team attack on)
*textures (textures are cool)
*unrestricted pause camera (lets you do whatever you want with the camera while paused)
*unrestricted replay camera (same thing, but in replays)
*custom character select screen (I won't include this just for familiarities sake)

Even if you're not interested in brawl+ at all, this is still a very cool way to enhance your brawl experience and customize the game (without changing it)

Finch

Smash Lord
Ask that force guy for a ride. Even if I end up with an extra spot you're out of the way for me and he lives right next to you.

Also my car is full now

Scidadle

Smash Champion
Yeah.

If polmex is only there for brawl singles I don't think I'm going.

Sorry D-torr I REALLLLLLLLY wanted chocolate milk to happen but by the looks of it doesn't look like it is.

Top Bottom