• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

9/04/10 - WATO12 -Western Airlines Travel Occidentally -Feat M2K and Money Drama!!!

LozanoGarbanzo

Smash Ace
Orlando(UCF), FL [br] Click my sig, you won't.
nah, you dont need to preorder it

unless it comes with a cool gift, you never have to preorder any popular game. gamestop literally has craploads that are for everyone that doesnt even include the preorders. After working there and seeing it completely pointless to reserve such titles as any EA sports game, Final Fantasy XII and WoW cause they had so many outside of reserves..dont worry about it

what system are you buying it for john? im getting it for 360 myself
it comes with bad*ss gifts and 360 for me too.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
SAVING MY LUNCH MONIEZ. Smash up, smash down smash in town keep the gown lose the frown release the hounds.

hungrybox

Smash Legend
Orlando, FL (walking distance from the Loop)
yo hungry ur house is gonna be mad packed, how are u planning on finishing both events w so many people?
I'm doing ALL registation at the door, and if you don't do it you aren't playing in the tournament. I'm tired of asking and convincing people to join. No money? too bad. $5 for all events.

I might do all melee events first then all brawl events. that way it takes less time to make setups. The paito will be open for chilling, and there will be a setup there as well.

Two setups in dining room, two in the kitchen, two in the computer room, two in the living room, one in the patio, one in the garage, maybe 3 upstairs and such. It'll get done.

Friendlies are okay, but if a player needs it for tourney, god help you you better move.

To eliminate lunch breaks I might do the whole thing where you give me money and i buy you pizza and such. It would be like $6 for a large (8 slice), so you can split it up per person.

We did that two WATOs ago and it worked well.

If not we'll have a 30 minute lunch break.

It'll work out gah!

oh yeah.

BRING SETUPS!!!!!!!!

CaptainCrunch

Smash Ace
Dude this is looking huge. I mean a sticky and everything dayyuummmm. YEa we can do the pizza thing that we did for WATO 2 or 3 iono. It'll just be like 4 or 5 dollars per person that way we can get pizzas, drinks, and all that good stuff. just make a small door fee for food.

OTRU...

Smash Champion
tru good ****, no juans noobs!!!! pay tourney fees at the door!

and i would be down for ordering pizza, just figure out how much it would be and let us know

The REAL Ganondorf

Smash Rookie
Uhh..... sorry to ask but.... I live kinda far from that and I can't drive myself so, what's the prize? I kinda don't wanna trouble my family if it's not worth going to.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
you gotta do 10 bucks for brawl singles/doubles

or at least singles =(

i have kids to feed

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
How many slices per person, hungry box? Shouldn't that be the base of how much we pay for door fee?

Laijin

Smash Hero
You should run brawl all day on like 2 or 3 tvs and melee on all the other tvs. Run them at the same time, then when melee is done and brawl is STILL going through doubles, you can do low tier and TvC singles tournaments.

hungrybox

Smash Legend
even if it was fast....registration starts at 11 and its four tourneys? i dont wanna go home a 3 am...u kno how long brawl takes
stfu nub

I'm nasty at this.

If people don't register at the door it means less players will enter the tournament so it will go by quicker. If they DO register at the door, brackets for ALL 4 of the TOURNAMENTS will be made right then and there.

Worst comes to worst I'll host events simultaneously and pull an "X-tremePlay".

Reg starts at 10

melee dubs at 12

I expect each tournament to take 3 hours give or take

This should all end before 1 AM at latest.

The ordering of pizza should also help. I might as well institute it into the registration, which I will probably end up doing.

It will be like a sheet asking if you want to enter...

Melee singles.........................$5
melee dubs.............................$5
brawl singles...........................$5
brawl dubs...............................$5

BOX O' PIZZA............................$6 (cheese/pepperoni), $3 if you want to split it with someone.

I'll take care of drinks (or at least I'll try to)

But yeah, all registration is starting at 9AM at the earliest to make sure everyone gets registered FOR WHATEVER THEY WANT TO ENTER INCLUDING FOOD before 12PM.

NO MONEY JOHNS, JUANS, PATRICKS, ROBERTS, ALEXES, BRIANS, DANNYS, CHRIS'S, ANDYS ETC

and oh yeah...

SUPER CASTLE OMNI OSTRICH PACK: $25
So yeah, people who want to buy the SCOOP:

- will get to enter all events
- get a box of pizza (Pepperoni or cheese)
- Save one whole dollar
- Save A LOT of time (People who want the tournament to end quicker should buy the scoop)
- Get a hug from me :3
- Get to shake PB&J's hand
- Unlimited friendlies upstairs
- Glory
- Get a free win from me in brackets buy the SCOOP! :chuckle:

hellz yeah

this will be good.

BUT GOD HELP YOU IF YOU DON'T REGISTER AT THE DOOR!:chuckle:

Frames

DI
so frames where u at..u like the vids
if you come bring that camera those vids were awesome and this tourney NEEDS your brand of commentary

we should have commentary crew battles GA vs WC where u at?

also **** lazybox and his weird *** packages scoop? wtf is that mess 25 dollars betta suck my **** for 25 dollars

edit - yo a box of pizza are you serious im down take back what i said :3

edit2- wait how big is the pizza?

hungrybox

Smash Legend
if you come bring that camera those vids were awesome and this tourney NEEDS your brand of commentary

we should have commentary crew battles GA vs WC where u at?

also **** lazybox and his weird *** packages scoop? wtf is that mess 25 dollars betta suck my **** for 25 dollars

edit - yo a box of pizza are you serious im down take back what i said :3

edit2- wait how big is the pizza?
Its a large with 8 slices. You can split it with friends ^^

LOL frames is so funny

CaptainCrunch

Smash Ace
I think it would be easier to do 6$ fee for all you can eat pizza and soda. We can do that easy. thats what we did last time and it worked like a charm. I can handle the pizza if you want juan like I did last time.

Oh and if you are a non believer in regards to the tourney finishing then bring a set up. The more the merrier. That applies to both people and setups. Setups make the tourney go round.

CaptainCrunch

Smash Ace
stfu nub

I'm nasty at this.

If people don't register at the door it means less players will enter the tournament so it will go by quicker. If they DO register at the door, brackets for ALL 4 of the TOURNAMENTS will be made right then and there.

Worst comes to worst I'll host events simultaneously and pull an "X-tremePlay".

Reg starts at 10

melee dubs at 12

I expect each tournament to take 3 hours give or take

This should all end before 1 AM at latest.

The ordering of pizza should also help. I might as well institute it into the registration, which I will probably end up doing.

It will be like a sheet asking if you want to enter...

Melee singles.........................$5
melee dubs.............................$5
brawl singles...........................$5
brawl dubs...............................$5

BOX O' PIZZA............................$6 (cheese/pepperoni), $3 if you want to split it with someone.

I'll take care of drinks (or at least I'll try to)

But yeah, all registration is starting at 9AM at the earliest to make sure everyone gets registered FOR WHATEVER THEY WANT TO ENTER INCLUDING FOOD before 12PM.

NO MONEY JOHNS, JUANS, PATRICKS, ROBERTS, ALEXES, BRIANS, DANNYS, CHRIS'S, ANDYS ETC

and oh yeah...

SUPER CASTLE OMNI OSTRICH PACK: $25
So yeah, people who want to buy the SCOOP:

- will get to enter all events
- get a box of pizza (Pepperoni or cheese)
- Save one whole dollar
- Save A LOT of time (People who want the tournament to end quicker should buy the scoop)
- Get a hug from me :3
- Get to shake PB&J's hand
- Unlimited friendlies upstairs
- Glory
- Get a free win from me in brackets buy the SCOOP! :chuckle:

hellz yeah

this will be good.

BUT GOD HELP YOU IF YOU DON'T REGISTER AT THE DOOR!:chuckle:
God won't be able to help you if you don't sign up at the door. (SIGN UP AT THE DOOR):lick:

BTW COMMENTARY FTW.

Dark Sonic

Smash Hero
I think it would be easier to do 6$ fee for all you can eat pizza and soda. We can do that easy. thats what we did last time and it worked like a charm. I can handle the pizza if you want juan like I did last time.
You're making one critical mistake.

You didn't have me there last time. I will litterally eat all of it if you give me that option. :laugh:
BTW, are we allowed to order multiple pizzas? Since that's going to be my lunch and dinner, I might as well get two.

OTRU...

Smash Champion
yo im down for the scoop, sign me up, im prob gonna be there with skrach and two other kids from apopka

ill bring a tv and a cube/smash, i dont have a wii

Top Bottom