• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

9/04/10 - WATO12 -Western Airlines Travel Occidentally -Feat M2K and Money Drama!!!

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
i know ill be here. not like i got anything else to do saturday besides watch some college football games :laugh:

Toobz

Smash Journeyman
Does it matter that I kinda suck? My friend might come as well and he sucks even more than me. I just want to play melee though, I might leave when brawl starts, unless there are still a couple tvs dedicated to melee. This sounds fun :) .

Dark Sonic

Smash Hero
Can we have a Guilty Gear T.V.? I've got GGAC for the Wii and I want to play people (I'mstill kinda new at it, but hey you get better by getting you *** kicked anyway).

Toobz

Smash Journeyman
Awesome! I'm looking for to meeting you guys! I hope I will learn pretty fast playing with you guys. I think I already have a basic grasp of Advanced Tactics, but I have a long way to go. Should I arrive at 11am or before?

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
dark sonic do u have two wii arcade sticks?
two wii arcade sticks? who even owns 1?

the classic controller with the grip is like a ps2 controller, but possibly better. Thats what i use for guilty gear wii anyway...

Crom

Smash Journeyman
AMG guilty gear!! I'll bring a PS2 / GGAC setup if people will play. Potemkin!

How's the attendance been for these bi weeklies?

Zoro

Smash Champion
AMG guilty gear!! I'll bring a PS2 / GGAC setup if people will play. Potemkin!

How's the attendance been for these bi weeklies?
We always have at least 14 people show up thats all of wato plus pengie and spinkulls.

Top Bottom