• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

8Bitman's ARCADE ODYSSEY Tournament! CHECK 3/14/13 UPDATE! - March 30th, 2013 - Miami, Florida

Would you like Pictochat added to the Counterpick List?

• Yes

Votes: 21 45.7%
  • No, it's Pictochat

Votes: 25 54.3%

• Total voters

yos

Smash Cadet
yo drew i actually forgot i said yes to team witth jay wayyy before u asked me bro :/...

DewDaDash

Smash Lord
Will be taking all MM's. Meet me at the venue and offer me w/e amount u want :) (Just not below a $1 please >_>)

Should be fun, looking foward to this.

SHAWDY

Smash Apprentice
NNID
ShawdyLink
Guys the Triforce of Courage is back!!! I took a month off from this game because my disc was giving me a ton of problems so I ordered a new one last week and I just got it yesterday. I might attend this if I still don't suck from being so rusty lol. MVD if I go we need to MM because every time I am at the same tourney as you I always have to leave early :(

-DR3W-

Smash Champion
NNID
DrewTheAsher
are you ****ing kidding Yos

Ditchers are the worst kind of people.

You better believe that $10 is going towards a money match

Dolo

Smash Rookie
Dew, you already have a partner? If so, yeah I'll team with you Drew.

κomıc

Highly Offensive
NNID
komicturtle
Miami 6 hour drive and possibly no FFAs :(

:(. I'll have luigi's mansion dark moon with me when I get bored with brawl :D.
I was going to get Luigi's Mansion but I had to pay for other stuffs. Will be getting it next month. We should take on the missions together when I get it lol

WELM

Smash Cadet
I'd go, but I have:

No cash
No job
No Car
Nor Ride

If anyone has the decency to get me a ride and give me 25 dollars though, you'd be a godsend.
You're just like me, except you're in Orlando wanting to go to Miami, while I'm in Miami wanting to go to Orlando. The same day. For Melee in my case.

8Bitman

Smash Master
OKAY EVERYONE WHO IS ON THE SET-UP's LIST PLEASE CLARIFY IF YOU ARE FOR SURE BRINGING A WII/BRAWL!
I DO NOT WANT ANY MISHAPS!!!

There will be 8 T.V's thanks to DREW bringing one. This will help quite a lot.

True Blue

Smash Lord
I don't think I was on the list but I can bring a wii+Hardrive that has brawl. lol.

Also thought I mention this now since I have to bring all my stuff for Drew, but I will be bringing all the buttons and posters that I still have left over from Apex. So if anyone wants to any just come talk to me about it.
Here is a link so you can see some of the things I have. https://www.etsy.com/shop/K13Emporium
Though I have a bunch of buttons with me that are not listened there.
Prices are straight forward.
Buttons 1 for $1.50 / 3 for $4.00
Posters 1 for $10.00 / 3 for $20.00

Also if anyone wants to money match me you can, I won't turn it down but I only do a dollar unless it is going to be a 3 out of 5 and even then my cap will never reach $5.00 or more. And if I have already money matched you before I won't money match you now.

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
Oy, driver of those staying with me...
PM me your number.
Also, do you need housing Friday and Saturday, or just Saturday?

SSBBDaisy

Smash Lord
ok so this whole pm thing. I'm assuming its "start a conversation"?

Anyway I pmed u Nick :). Also, yes if we could please stay Saturday that would be very kind. Please and thank you :).

See you tomorrow :D

Sandtru27

Smash Lord
wtf mike

anyways, yea, justin, we'd need housing friday and likely saturday night (appreciated, bro)

EDIT: i believe our current plan is leaving at *4pm.. assuming travel takes 6 hours (hopefully an arrival time of *10+pm will not disturb your family)

use w/e # mike (daisy) whisp'd you

8bitman: what? he didn't lay **** down. stop being 16 and just saying **** others say b/c it's "cool"

-MoneyGod360

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
Okay.
Bring some pillows to sleep on. The plan is two get ESAM's bed (He's away for school), two get the couch, and one gets the floor somewhere. You can decide who gets what.

yos

Smash Cadet
tampa has agreed for crews so hyped :o
and yeah if we have time

Top Bottom