• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

8/18 Cleveland Oh, Escape Tournament!

soap

Smash Hero
Even though ya didnt go big Reezie you should post in this thread some more

congrats to vidjo, mmx, cryb, Neoc is up there in the top 3. Were there crews? if so how did those go

in between my travels i made contact over here wi th the israeli smash scene which was really cool, met a bunch of cool kids, won some money matches. played with a few of there top players, but some of their top players were on duty in the army whick kinda sucked, everyone has to serve over here, but it was still a good time. back in the states in about a week, cya guys then

also, i thougt kiwi was east coast, visiting i guess, anyway good **** in teams, you were much better last time we played at FC

Big_R

Smash Champion
kiwi is vidjo coast son he's a mack daddy. anyways ok i will post. someone take this vidjo guy out if anything that guy who goes by jesse should be winnin'.

soap

Smash Hero
just read, the last five pages, very funny, where did you get a watty dollar son? i too have a signed watty dollar, but it was from a pikachu ditto vendetta thing we had goin last year, and i had to *** his pikachu up. havent beat his samus in any type of mm yet, evn thoug h ive tryed like 5 times, they are always so close though

Big_R

Smash Champion
i had to rock his marth, then he wanted it back so he did one with sheik and i somehow lost to it cuz i was sucking. then i rematched the sheik and got the watty dollar back again. it started at FC when he thought he could whoop me with marth but it just does not happen.

now he wants to do another, if i win i get 10 dollars if he wins he gets his watty dollar. he wants to double blind so i guess he has some kind of trick... i was ognna do it the other day, but he was too drunk and would;t fall for it. lol

BlindEyE

Smash Apprentice
After talking with Vidjo I have decided to start a local ranking system for ESCAPE's SSBM Tournaments. The system may start as soon as our sept. 22 Tournament.

Those who earn top ranking after a undetermined amount of time, still working on how often, will win additional prizes along with what they won at the tournaments.

Once we have finalized how points will be earned for ranking position it will be posted on our website. feel free to drop us some suggestion since this is for you guys and we want you to be apart of the process.

Fafnir_Ragnaros

Smash Apprentice
You should have hosted this on the 25th... oh well
Anyways, whats the smash scene like in cleveland, I'm already moved into Case Western Reserve University, which is like right in the suburbs of cleveland.

BlindEyE

Smash Apprentice
Blinde eye that sounds sweet. I heard they are opening another gaming center in mentor or something, is that true?
Yes my Brother and two others Purchased and Re-opened Cold Fusion Lan Center in Mentor-on-the-lake.

Cold Fusion and ESCAPE are sister Centers, once their internet goes up we will be running a lan between both centers.

Cold Fusion is looking to start some SSBM tournaments as well, I am not sure as yet when they will be scheduling their first Tourney. All I know right now is sometime in september.

ESCAPE's next tourney will be on Sept. 22, the weekend before Game Junkies tourney.

kiwiii

Smash Lord
oh heyy found this thread =]
interesting tournament haha
maybe i shouldve entered singles :/

shoutouts !
pirin- i love you and you are not reading this
droly- MY FOX IS MANLY yayyuhhzhzz
big r- where were you? and vidjo coast? haha hell nawww. :p east coast all the wayyyyyy
vidjo- always go peach, no johns! i'm clearly the more skilled player between us, so you should listen to me
bee g- good matches =] my fox is manly enough for droly's marth, not yours haha
4%- you so cool. nice hair. i hate your jiggly, it's too back airy for me T_T
shogun- it was nice to meet you. lawl nice pichu, you gay. my peach is obviously terrible and bottom tier :( /johns
everyone else i played- thanks for the matches

i'm probably going to mission impossible in october, so see you guys there again if you decide to go
good ****

ps: id like to make a side note that our team name was "i love drephen"
i love drephen <3 he my ginger :D yayuhz

Big_R

Smash Champion
no one in cok wanted to come, and i didn't plan very well, so i was like eh forget it.

also, kiwii
stop denying the fact.

Cryb

Smash Apprentice
Never is it ridiculous. anywho OSU main campus.

haha i am ********.
We'll be playing often then. :) That's where I'm transferring to. I get to play CoK, woo!

Anywho, I don't think I'll be able to make it to the tourney on the 22nd. What with college and all. Unless people at OSU want to drive me there and back. :p

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
Next one on the 22nd huh? I'm there! :)

Flip, if you're coming how much do you want to mm me for? ;p

soap

Smash Hero
We'll be playing often then. :) That's where I'm transferring to. I get to play CoK, woo!

Anywho, I don't think I'll be able to make it to the tourney on the 22nd. What with college and all. Unless people at OSU want to drive me there and back. :p
Lets start a secondary crew down in columbus. you, me, Big R? and some other kids. we'll have columbus crew battles.

Phasion11

Smash Journeyman
I am not supposedly diong that, it is going to happen, just don't know when exactly, should be within this year though :)

Fafnir_Ragnaros

Smash Apprentice
The 22nd would be very nice. Right now, myself and someone I know would definately come. Hopefully I can get some more, looking at maybe a possible 2 or 3 more. Anyways, post this tournament in the northeast section also, I know about 5 people from pittsburgh that would most definately like to come.
Also, mark me down for a tv and a cube cause I'll be bringing one if needed.

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
Phasion, I'm comin for ya! :p

I got back on playing as Fox and I've completely sharpened up with 'em. Hope you'll notice my improvement on him dude. :)

Oh and Cryb I'm still looking forward to that Fox ditto if you're coming. :)

Holland

Smash Rookie
I'm down for that. Phasion is supposedly moving to Columbus so really we'd just be losing Kevin. :(
I'm also moving to Columbus (OSU), If u don't remember I'm the other kid who plays at Kevin's house, and I played you at the last escape tournament.

Top Bottom